LINK in its current state

Is not worth our efforts to create complicated adapters for because we already have own own that we made. This was not how I wanted it to go. I am sorry. They see promise and will likely use it in our ethereum applications(almost none), but as it stands there is no core hyperledger adapter to plug and play fabric, sawtooth etc. and that’s what we need. That’s what a lot of us need.

Attached: 2F755C84-9A8A-4571-9F37-FC59E9434CA0.jpg (1089x1936, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wersm.com/facebook-finally-lets-you-see-who-viewed-your-profile/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

Oh dear. Never mind.

Wat

There’s Already a thread about you today. Follow the above.

Mate. You still havent answered how you came to the conclusion that hyperledger only supports 20tx/s when published academic work has at at several hundred?

>subtle fud
Also you nigger if you wanted to block out info you would just block the whole text, not leave a bit of a name shown so that the autists here get to digging and find breadcrumbs that makes them believe in fud. Unironically kys you discord shitting faggot

w-wir werden es nicht schaffen, are we.

Attached: 3FFF3D4B-B365-4782-B482-6A15DE5CF114.jpg (637x640, 76K)

LARP: Part II, or, OP sucks cocks.

Darren franceschini

nice nice... Oisko paria kymppiä heittää? Nyt ollaan jännän äärellä

WTF cunt

pitännee ottoo vhä murteit mukaa ni ei pygetä ymmärtään iha heti

Even 100 is small sir. Very small. Look at the releases compare their progress. It is incrementing very slowly. My point was that we are not seeing the amount of txns/s that we need to make everyone happy. That is irrefutable.

>NAFTA, lower right corner
>Darren Franceschini and 2 others updated their job positions

thank god. only post i will make

>edits inspect element
>takes pic on potato
>posts shit larps

Kys

>Even 100 is small sir.
It's over 300. First you said, 2tx/s, then 20tx/s. An order of magnitude is not a rounding error. You know nothing.
I'm sick of these shit larps, put in the effort or stay at home.

Checked.

How come?

ok one more post because i know you frens will shit your pants rn.

dont worry this is just krautland and one company

You have a poo id on both threads, coincidence? I think not

Kek. I love the autism. Danke schön.

What exactly changed between now and the last thread? the fact that there is no core adapter and that the team is not working on one for hyperledger at the moment was in no way a secret.

p.s. you can take a picture of a page you edited with inspect element.

You and OP can fck right off with your bullshit larpingg. We all know e you're sitting next to eachother right now in the same basement stuffing your mouths with sauerkraut from your local Spätkauf

Could OP be working for blockchain technologies consulting Corp? Looks like he accidentally didn’t completely blank out a name and it is the CEO of that company...

Good, Hyperledger will soon be superfluous.

it's also in Munich
HAHAHA
That's just some shitty start-up not a huge company

sorry marines but im not falling for this one

Attached: 3388DE09-FEB8-4927-AA40-93F2AD58A685.jpg (1172x1416, 450K)

>be a middle class German cuck out of uni
>don't know what to do with life
>sweetheart is fucking Mbungwe
>decides to form a shit tier startup whose name consists of literal buzzwords
>Larps as someone meaningful on a website filled with autistic pedos

It’s in Canada...

>complicated adapters

Nice larp faggot but it’s over now. Chain link is stupid easy to make adapters for even my tech illiterate ass can shit out adapters for all the major systems right now

The “work day” would be ending in Toronto too...it is midnight in Munich...

No one's shitting his pants. The fact that OP's company thinks that Hyperledger is going to viable is hilarious. Thank God Chainlink is not "worth" your effort, arrogant cunt.

he was afraid he doxxed someone inadvertently

Can you explain how you would do that? I tend to believe OP who is someone who appears to have been in contact with several ChainLink team members. How would you make a hyperledger adaptor for ChainLink...?

Bump. Take your stupid (you)

OP said his company has projects worth billions of dollars...Clearly some people must think Hyperledger is viable?

WAIT. My crush knows I stalk her profile?

Attached: fuc.png (749x166, 23K)

aPrIl FaHlZ wersm.com/facebook-finally-lets-you-see-who-viewed-your-profile/

How can you make adaptors?

Good

Should I buy Gold? Does anyone have advice on buying?

It’s unironically over isn’t it. Sorry marines i can’t take this fud anymore. Witnet was too much to handle but this right here put me over the edge. I’m dumping my bags

Just sold all my linkies cause of this. We wagies will never ever make it

We all knew you were bullshit from the get go.

You completely doxed yourself saying you were presenting a Chainlink meeting with your company. How many chainlink meetings are there today. Also that you are "in contact" with chainlink team. And from there you were fearful that someone may find you out.

Dude, you how many people on earth would fit the description above. Your full of it.

lol this is a larp.

Autism: the thread

Post that sell order too, we’re purging the weak hands

I am not saying it isn’t viable to make an adapter, it just isn’t for us. Maybe in the future it will be with future applications but we already have own own and to switch just doesn’t make sense. Don’t hate me because I tried to help.

Posting from a phone at another location

>as it stands there is no core hyperledger adapter to plug and play fabric, sawtooth etc. and that’s what we need. That’s what a lot of us need.
Lol maybe I'll just build one of these

How hard can it be?

BUMP
IGNORE THE SLIDE THREADS

Bump

boring larp
so what? some 3rd world startup that is 30 years behind in technology can't understand chainlink, who cares.
let em buy the bags at 1k+ I'd say.

Bump