Autism has ruined ChainLink

Insider here.

This board is destroying ChainLink reputation. Every single tweet, comment, post, dealing with ChainLink. Hell even things that are suspected of maybe having some ChainLink connection gets spammed with idiotic memes and comments.

Do y'all think this board is some massive secret? No the fuck its not. You spam everywhere about ChainLink. It's like you think your some clever geniuses for discovering LINK, then you go everywhere mumbling about it to yourself. Well guess what OTHER PEOPLE CAN HEAR YOU.

Then god forbid a posts starts getting popular on Reddit, and you all immediately go spam dumb shit. All y'all are doing is making the project look worse.

It already looks bad because it's directly associated with Jow Forums. For the price to rise we need fresh buyers and sellers. We previously planned to do a large pump, but it was delayed by Whales much larger than myself worrying you people would just spam and call the project a spam. Why would anyone get involved with a project that's getting called shit literally 24/7.

Attached: 490D1830-7D29-4CB3-AA78-97D0B2AFEDE7.png (219x230, 25K)

Attached: this-is-madness.gif (245x210, 471K)

>For the price to rise we need fresh buyers and sellers
buy VET or NANO you fucking amoeba

>SWIFT executive 1: "Here we have the final solution to the oracle problem, that will save our banks billions of dollars a year in operating costs."
>Googles it
>"Oh no, it appears that some autistic nazis on an obscure cambodian panty sniffing forum have photoshopped the CEO to look fatter than he actually is, here he is walking through a city like godzilla"
>SWIFT executive 2: "Also it says here on urbandictionary that it's a gay sex act involving a group of men forming a chain by bumming each other in a ring formation"
>SWIFT executive 1: "Well that's a shame, looks like we're just going to have to go without."

Fuck off, I bet youre some fag discord mod. Everyone left in crypto is a fucking retard they couldnt tell a good idea from their own shitty asshole. Literally everything you say or post about this coin is literally irrevelant until the big boy whales decide its time to pump, at which point the scum will fomo in with dicks in hand.
If you dont know this by now you need to fucking grow up.

pee pee poo poo

Inclined to agree unfortunately.

chainlink is evidently not a scam what are you talking about?

Good we don't want anyone else to buy, thought we made that obvious.

Attached: 1548239636738.jpg (1125x813, 191K)

None of your little articles matter, none of your memes, none of your posts. This is all a game for the anons who are bored of waiting.

>We previously planned to do a large pump, but it was delayed by Whales much larger than myself worrying you people would just spam and call the project a spam
Good. I'm going to up my fud game. I wont rest till every twitter post havs sergey's fat sweaty cock under it

>y'all
Into the trash it goes

dw fren there are successful stealth autists hopefully some of them finds humor in it

This is your fault.

Just announce the big partnerships like SWIFT already and we'll let it fly.

>who would do such a thing?
>fudding a coin to keep the price down ON PURPOSE

Don't underestimate the competition doing this either

Fuck niggers, kikes, spics, chinks, gooks, nips, and jannies LINK $1000 EOY

Agreed

Totally agree, morons that don't deserve to make it.

Sergey has said a few times that they've done a lot of work with IoT projects yet there's no public partnerships with any IoT projects. What IoT projects is he referring to?

it really is an effort of beauty

Attached: CA33E1B7-2B01-403C-BCE7-A5B85FC0CD9E.png (390x470, 6K)

Fucking newfags holy shit

LINK confirmed for dumb money entering in, prepare for the dump to shake off all those newfags

Yes, OP, neets take for granted that, in the Trump presidency era, many many eyes are privy to the goings on here because, though traditonally what’s supposed to remain on this containment board has remained for the most part, after anons managed to meme Trump into the Oval Office they take to leaking out into sterile normie echo-chambers all the more these days.

Pragmatic advice to the Institutional Money looking for an alternative to ChainLink because of the perceived marketing esthetics:
>Anons are everywhere
>Anons are among you
>Jow Forums will find out about your project
>that project will more than likely be shilled and memed 24/7/365 with a fury that would make the Sergey-Racist-Sex-Addict-Whale campaign look like child’s play....which it is
>lighten up because....
>by hook or by crook, by land, air or see, by interstellar space propulsion or teleportation, you all are stuck with Jow Forums just as much as Jow Forums is stuck trying to better navigate the world of commerce you mother fuckers created thinking decentralized distribution would never impact your bottom line.

Genies out the bottle, folks. Can’t be contained anymore than this board can.

Attached: F1E1C1A2-B63F-426B-8F00-3393AF651EE1.jpg (640x437, 58K)

I’ve been ready to buy more at .25 cents for a while.

I am not a newfag and you are a fucking idiot.

Pump RLC...it's time...

I'm gonna fud LINK until it hits $500 and you can't stop me faggot

>LINK lost all hope the day it became a meme.

Attached: 1520524467202.jpg (508x516, 101K)

>Wearing pants

Attached: assets.sourcemedia.com.png (680x443, 227K)

Any of you still have that big collage of alt-links?

Insider? Get fucked you stupid selfish whale faggot, "we we're Gunna pump it" fuck me your WORSE than the fudders, we want price to rise from usage as a utility not as a whale groups hype plaything

KYS