Which OS is biz using?

which OS is biz using?

Attached: debian_7_xfce.png (1360x666, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tails.boum.org/index.en.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kubuntu

shitos and loonix with systemd

yo

Attached: compressedImage.jpg (5120x2880, 2.75M)

Overledger

Windows 10 master race.

Attached: 4OSL1Q.png (612x346, 35K)

if you don't have arch install, you're not even human

if you don't reinstall it every few days. you're barely human.

Ubuntu MATE

Debian Cinnamon

>not genuine
fucking based

OSX, buying new maxed-out MBP every 2 years.
Inb4 poorfags call me an NPC

Ubuntu at home. Android on the go.

Xunbutu masterrace

Gentoo

no we are cucks
I will switch to linux too
windows and mac os are full of key loggers
this will become more dangerous the more money you store in your desktop wallets

>I pay more for less functional tech because it makes me look wealthy to other NPCs

Q: How do you know someone uses Linux?
A: They'll tell you.

kubuntu 18.04

gonna need that wallpaper

Running a hackintosh on my laptop, hooked up to a monitor, magic keyboard and magic trackpad for that portable macOS experience.

Most of my time is spent researching stuff and programming so it's a fine setup although I wish my CPU were faster (yes I fell for the 5Y70 ruse, although macOS is certainly faster than windows)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-05 at 00.53.46.jpg (2560x1080, 1.05M)

Why should I use Linux? Genuine question

Regular ol' Ubuntu

No point not using it unless you play lots vidya.
Either way kys.
You're welcome.

Free to acquire
Free updates
A lot of documentation and resources to help you
Lighter and faster than Windows on the same hardware
More customizable and more choice

I would recommend using Ubuntu or Linux Mint. Install either one on a virtual machine and learn how to use it and get comfortable with it before switching over.

Contrary to what others might tell you they're all (distros) functionally the same. The reason I'd suggest Ubuntu or Linux Mint is because they're the most popular, have a big support community behind them and recieve a lot of attention.

Only the greatest OS invented by the inventor of the world, Kim Jung Un!

Bitcorns are very secure sirs!

Attached: SupremeOS.png (1021x769, 361K)

ubuntu minimal with i3

Debian with LXDE. I'm old school I guess. Never liked Gnome or any gui with flashy graphics. Just slows flow.

Me too. But I use i3 gaps.

Sweet DE

it's so cozy
everything just werks

The 8250 kicks ass if you need a new mobile CPU. Picked up a new laptop with one on Cyber Monday for

>using Linux in 2019
You nerd faggots aren't gonna make it

is running this considered cyber espionage in the west?

>call of dutyist detected

Ubuntu sirs

Windows 10 keylog me

Privatekey no safe

Ledger scam no sv

>sirs
>reddit spacing
plz leave

ubuntu + i3

Attached: 2019-02-05T02:00:32,404798377+01:00.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Based

>he doesn't use the ideal environment for shitposting
what a f a g

Attached: 1204475623.or.72629.jpg (800x600, 179K)

>get linux
>install i3 windows tiling
>have nightmare fever dream of being trapped inside the code
>never use laptop again
just stick to windows guys.

Kali because i love eating shit

Works for me

Attached: Selection_022.png (687x346, 52K)

>itt people who think linux is good for anything but showing off how cool you are to your other cool linux useing friends and getting in them mad respecth brah point

Sorry I was just finishing sucking a load of cocks because I'm a slutty whore.

BTW I use arch

Kubuntu, KDE master race, on my main rig
Fedora on my Thinkpads
Fedora on my home server
macOS on my MacBook Pro

Not really man. I use Linux cuz it's a lot more comfy for the kind of programming I do. Not just that but I'm partial to a certain workflow when it comes to window managers and Windows can't compare with Xmonad.

Win 3.1 and a PCBoard BBS with a 5 line ringdown.

Attached: win.3.1.png (1024x768, 35K)

because unless you play vidya, your OS is basically just a bootloader for Chrome. might as well use something secure.

you can always dual boot into Windows for photoshop, vidya, etc. whenever you really need that degenerate shit.

You are an idiot. Stop doing any programing on linux bases systems and go over right now to win or osx.

Business couldnt care less how well you are familiar with linux systems.

i use linux because it feels comfy, and i can do things faster without any mouse clicking. i mostly do server-side stuff, which is dominated by linux

also i don't play games, so windows has little to offer for me

>Business couldnt care less how well you are familiar with linux systems.
ur mom sure did lmao

Attached: 4906_front.jpg (620x433, 45K)

Oh okay. Just bought 100k windows licenses

GNOME

Attached: 1485741260210.png (1170x900, 467K)

installed windows 10 to try out some games but holy fuck i have to opt out of so much spyware.
>hides windows user folders from other partition.
>blue screen
>sorry crash, dont restart we'll restart for you, were just taking some your info.

Had to compress it because this website only lets upload up to 4 MB for a picture, but unless you're using a 5k monitor or higher like I am then you won't even see the difference.

When I was dual-booting Gentoo with W10, I just ended up deleting my W10 partition because I was never using it.

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (5120x2880, 2.8M)

Even on Windows and Mac, I don't ever use Photoshop. There are just so many alternatives that you don't have to pay for or pirate.
Unless you guys are expert digital painters, the slew of image editing alternatives are more than enough to replace Photoshop. Hell Photoshop isn't even the best at digital painting.

Wat are some good ones for linux?

that scene was fucking weird, i was left wondering wtf was the point of it, why would tyrell wanna try to impress some random techie in the company

also i don't see how gnome is supposed to be "better" than kde

Depends on what you need it for. Krita is the most intuitive and powerful for general use like making shitty memes or even working on digital art. Anyone can figure out how to use it, and the tools/features aren't hidden in a million different sub-menus. Even on Mac I use it. My only complaint is its text editing tool is sub-par. If not for that it would be perfect.

Arg linuggggs

Attached: spurdoarch.png (1280x1280, 355K)

elementary os here

anybody rock a librebooted old thinkpad in here?

What is a virtual machine? Thomas keeps telling people he’s got a node/docker on a virtual machine idk what he’s talking about

What is Google

Fedora

Desktop: Xubuntu, i3-gaps + flumm space theme
Laptop: Arch Linux, i3 + same theme

>don’t call me an NPC

Oh shit the NPC is becoming self aware

How does anyone get decent Linux drivers for laptops? The battery life and trackpad is almost always crap unless you win the laptop vendor lottery. Plus you’ll be installing it on some fat ugly thinkpad or dell XPS that craps out 1 month out of warranty.

This is why I use a Mac. If you have a desktop manager on a fucking Linux distro you are doing it wrong. Linux is a server OS period.

Your entire argument assumes that there are only laptops and there’s no such thing as a desktop computer. Desktop Linux is the comfiest I have ever been, because your desktop computer is like your home, where you spend most of your time. So it’s invaluable to customize everything the way you like it.
>muh server OS
You don’t even know what that means. Fucking kids lol

Desktop: Windows 10 Pro (bought a key on eBay for $5)
Mobile: iOS (iPhone and iPad)

I feel like W10 is complete crap for safety, it looks like a gigantic malware even after I spent a lot of time to switch off all the privacy options and set it up in the most secure way.

CentOS

i3, a gentleman of taste

also TempleOS here

Attached: 1539526291996.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

MacOS for the same level of customization as linux if you're not scared of editing conf files, got my matlab, office, and chrome. Don't need anything else

Cuntbuntu is my fav flavor

But TempleOs has no networking

Been paranoid af since installing windows again a few days ago. Too lazy to use my shitty side laptop as the main access point for my coins.

feeling nervous tho

Ubuntu 18.04 for wallets on an AMD FX machine. Windows 8.1 for gayms. Windows 10 for work.

Hey look at my riced out linux desktop. What is this 2008? Use a fucking grownup os you fucking 40 year old basement dwellers.

Plain Ubuntu. I just want to do my shit in peace.

Faster and more secure.

Also it's just comfy, it's an OS made for programmers and hobbyists for their peers, not by corporations trying to suck you dry. The level of trust you can have in your system is really something else, you never see the update prompt as a treat, thinking "what kind of shitware or spyware are they installing now".

Micropeen Wincuck 10™

>only using one OS
who else has multiple computer devices with different OS on each?

i used to have linux to. now we have data security laws in the eu and i use windwos 10 :) very comfy

Tails (tails.boum.org/index.en.html)

Attached: rfghhuytfffgg.jpg (563x474, 76K)

Freebsd

damn, i didn't know Jow Forums and Jow Forums intersect so much since everyone over there will frown on you if you mention bitcoin.

Manjaro linux here, pretty comfy.

OWW MY EYES

Based. I’m still on gnome, it’s still good enough for me. I don’t use more than two workspaces and have keyboard shortcuts to use 1/2, 1/4 and full screen. If I’d ever use i3, I’d get something lighter than gnome though, probably xfce + Compton. Maybe I’ll make the jump one day...

>mfw

Attached: 1531911460863.jpg (229x343, 27K)

Linux (Debian KDE) or macOS/iOS.

Not touching anything running Windows or Android aka PajeetOS.

im not surprised to see all of these non-macs given the amount of link shitposting that goes on here from late adopters

If you use Windows you will never make it

Unironically
>Windows 10
>Ubuntu
>Arch
>Raspbian
>OS X

Absolutely based

Why would one use Debian over Ubuntu. Even the default Linux OS for Azure Virtual Machines is Ubuntu.

TempleOS

Manjaro KDE

Attached: arthur gasses sergey.png (320x316, 208K)

Well, Ubuntu is based off of Debian

There was a time when Ubuntu was "for noobs" and only real Scotsmen used Debian. Those days are over but some of us are stuck in the past. That said, Debian is a perfectly fine OS and it is upstream from Ubuntu so if you want to go to the source you go there. I'd say try out both but they're about the same.