Colleague throwing shade

Colleague at work keeps throwing very subtle under hand comments at work in front of others. First time I ignored it and second time I was caught off guard and bit my tongue. Both times he made me look like a cuck. I work in tech.

What do Jow Forums bros?

Attached: 1512356274129 (1).png (1614x1482, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czrMPdsf4Xg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what did he say?

"Are you really implying ______ repeat what he said back____ with a grin and incredulous tone".

Either he backtracks and gets cucked, or you get to laugh it off and he gets cucked.

If you stay silent and take it, you get cucked. If you get autisticly mad, you get cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=czrMPdsf4Xg

This is the way of the modern world user. If you have a soul you won't make it.

>Both times he made me look like a cuck
>look like a cuck
>look like
>"like"

You ARE a cuck.

>What do Jow Forums bros?
First of all don't rush. Bide your time, this isn't about "making him look bad", this is about destroying him. Check what he's working on, and how well he's doing it SCRUTINIZE THE SHIT OUT OF IT. Since its code, its easy to do. Literally compare his shit to a best practices book and call him out on it. When he's going over his items, throw him off guard, something as simple as "This isn't how Josh Bloch would do it". Oh he doesn't know who Josh Bloch is? Oh he doesn't know what the standards are? Oh he doesn't know what specific part oh his code is shitty? Bring it up to your supervisors and managers than the code quality isn't as good.

Basically, nitpick small things, make him worried, let him fail, make it public

I always wondered if you needed to get back at someone quick, couldn't you just pretend to trip and spill a drink all over them? If they overreact it's on them and you can take it from there.

Did you ever work in an office?

this is why Im unemployed

I fucking hate people

No, but it seems like the perfect environment for that passive aggressive bullshit. Why not just cut out the games and make it physical while covering your own ass?

Break his fucking kneecaps in the parking lot

Wear a mask then get rid of the evidence, and by get rid of the evidence I mean shove the baseball bat up his ass

Attached: 1460193746420.png (420x420, 83K)

Cause if there is any doubt that it was accidental your ass is getting walked out of there faster than you can say sorry

let it slide and pretend to be a brainlet, so he's under the impression you're taking his insults as jokes. after a month has passed, follow him on his way home and discreetly take a baseball bat to the back of his head

good post

actually OP pretend you're a brainlet and you dont get his insults, after a while tell him something grotesquely shocking to make him think you're mentally deranged

I doubt you can pull it off but its the best course of action

What's his contact info OP?

Phone number, email, anything.....give to us. We will get this cocky faggot.

Maybe stop being a pussy faggot?
*click*

Attached: 1546450456300.jpg (788x1492, 161K)

Then what course of action is there when someone who isn't inclined towards Machiavellian thinking/acting?

None, its called "office politics" for a reason. You can't just stalk people in the parking lot after work and solve your problems that way. Its a bitches' world

>You can't just stalk people in the parking lot after work and solve your problems that way

Attached: 1528678789584.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Pretty b&r post if I do say to myself

Attached: 1539627241043.png (334x346, 109K)

men arent supposed to be in some dumb fucking office

Ill tell you a secret OP I know you wont care but its the truth, and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot

stop masturbating after 30 days everyone will be on their knees sucking your dick

this is not a joke. I could elaborate and write 100 pages on the why and how this works but wont just do it you gay

Attached: 1543157027161s.jpg (125x65, 2K)