Why is this such a peice of shit?

Attached: xrp.jpg (231x231, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@WietseWind/how-to-run-a-ripple-validator-digitalocean-7e5fca1c3d77
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/7550/how-does-ripple-solve-the-double-spend-problem#comment23402_7563
developers.ripple.com/run-rippled-as-a-validator.html
ripple.com/insights/xrp-ledger-decentralizes-expansion-55-validator-nodes/
fudbingo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, good. let the butthurt flow through you

Really the first big scam in crypto. Just hype shit about banks using this and buying your bags when there is zero chance that banks will be holding gobs of a volatile scam token to do money transfers even if it were feasible which it is not since there is zero volume in 99% of the corridors of the world.

Every other "enterprise" scam in crypto has learned from Ripple to hype up enterprise usage and partnerships.

Attached: scam.jpg (291x173, 7K)

ripple will be the first coin to cap trillion dollar marketcap. screencap this. i have 10k ripples and i would not sell them before triple digits.

Because you are not worthy to own xrp.
Because you do not comprehend that you will have to hold for another 12-18 months. Then it Will Go to two upper digits over the course of a few weeks. Buy now, put in cold storage, do not check on it lower than in quarterly terms. Will safe you a whole lotta nerves

they said $10 would happen end of 2018 too dood

literally retarded
>trillion marketcap
>tripple digits
Pick one faggot, still delusional.

Yeah and it was suppose to be $1 before 2018

private blockchain makes 0 sense
the token is a non factor even if there was such a thing as a "ripple network"
having private nodes means they can do whatever they want with the ledger

It's a guaranteed 10x by 2022 you cunt.

Say what??? The network and nodes aren't private.

How can I become a validator?

Just run one. Here's an easy way:

medium.com/@WietseWind/how-to-run-a-ripple-validator-digitalocean-7e5fca1c3d77

How much longer do I have to accumulate. I got zero atm

it's not a retail asset and biz will never understand that. xrp attains valuation when central banks and financial institutions adopt in mass to be used for liquidity transfers.

Because it's not a cryptocurrency

its literally only retail retards who buy this

So how many validators are there total?

This is why we need flags.

it'll be more than before 2020 is over

And why the fuck would banks go and buy your autistic xrp tokens on the open market when they can just buy off ripple who premined the entire supply (and who can make more at will)

More than the number of different entities who mine bitcoin

i before e except after c, faggot!

False myths.

>can make more at will

Cant properly say "print more coins"? Or are you retarded?

What's the benefits of running one?

This is false it's currently accepted by thousands of vendors and that number has been shown to be consistently growing

What makes it not a cryptocurrency? It's an open source distributed database. Transactions are authorized by digital signatures. Every participant verifies every transaction and independently enforces the system's rules. Each change in state is linked to the previous with a secure hash. Should I go on?

Over 100 at a glance. But there are over 1000 nodes who each verify every transaction that is processed.

Contributing to the health of the network. You don't get paid, but that's a good thing because it keeps the incentives of the validators aligned with that of the users.

Ripple is NOT a cryptocurrency and each change is not linked to a previous state. Ripple just maintains and updates a balance for each account.

> Ripple has accounts with balances. If I send you $10, that's a double spend if I don't have $10 but it's not a double spend if I have (another) $10. So what you need to prevent a double spend is the current balance, not historical transactions - David Schwartz (Ripple Chief Cryptographer)

> Every account also has a sequence number. For a transaction to be legal, the sequence number in the transaction must equal the sequence number in the account that performed the transaction. As part of performing the transaction, the account's sequence number is incremented, forever preventing that transaction from being applied again. So, again, you only need the current state of the account and no historical transactions - David Schwartz (Ripple Chief Cryptographer)

bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/7550/how-does-ripple-solve-the-double-spend-problem#comment23402_7563

Attached: David_Schwartz.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

Also anyone can run a validator BUT these validators are being IGNORED and they do not actually participate in the system. Unless your Validator is a trusted validator and in Ripple's UNL it is IGNORED. It's a completely CENTRALIZED trust based system where the supply, rules and protocol is controlled by a small group.

> It's important to understand that these validation messages are used only by rippled servers that explicitly trust your validator by listing it on their Unique Node Lists (UNLs). Servers that do not include your validator in their UNLs ignore your validator's messages in the consensus process. A validator that is not included in any UNL is called an untrusted validator. developers.ripple.com/run-rippled-as-a-validator.html

Remember when Ripple was bragging about adding 55 Validator Nodes? They were actually only adding 2 trusted validators to their UNL

> We also plan to add two third-party validators to the XRP Ledger’s Unique Node Lists (UNLs) in the coming months. UNLs are an important subset of trusted nodes that can validate transactions, vote on protocol changes via amendments and modify fees on ledger. ripple.com/insights/xrp-ledger-decentralizes-expansion-55-validator-nodes/

Attached: bradgarlinghouse.jpg (1200x804, 177K)

Hope this shit drops to 15-20 cents soon

stop arguing with these non-xrp tards. they will melt their faces when rippel is going double digits in matter of time.

not often you see the rare female hoverhand

yes they are
and nobody runs one
>but muh 0 reward validation
you're running nothing

this guy: knows what's up
their nodes means the consensus is whatever the fuck they decide it is

now, can Ripple just stay honest and never double spend?
yes
but you are trusting them to do it, there is no trustless system in place here, which is the whole point of crypto
you'd have to be a total fucking retard to actually think a corporation is not going to take advantage of this when it suits them

you really have to be a total fucking moron

>reee its not a real crypto
>da joos
>there are trillions in market cap
>but they will print more
>its a SCAM
>not a meme coin like muh shitcoin so it must be useless

biztards (indian street shitters) don't understand xrp because they refuse to do an ounce of research into anything. The fact that a crypto asset could be anything other than a fork or a copy or something directly related to existing coins is mind blowing for them. I look at the FUD in this thread and its all shit that is easily disproven with 5 minutes of research.
That and the stocktwits mentality that the success of your portfolio is mutually exclusive to the success of others or that shilling a dead board will do anything for your shitcoin. I can actually tell people to buy xrp for their own good and mean it because retail investors won't do shit to drive the valuation. It all hinges on the coming institutional adoption.

fudbingo.com/

Each ledger header contains the hash of the previous ledger, as well as the merkle root of the full state of accounts and balances. What I said is correct.

Every validator participates. Ripple provides a recommended UNL, but the validators on that UNL do not make any special contributions. The only thing they are needed for is transaction ordering to resolve the double spend. Whether other nodes listen to my validator or not has no impact on the network. What contribution do you think they are making that others don't? Why is this important? You are stuck in a PoW mindset.

Feel free to keep talking out of your ass if you want. Fees are directly harmful to decentralization. Use Visa if paying a fee is all you care about.

>their nodes means the consensus is whatever the fuck they decide it is
Absolutely 100% wrong. Like I've said already, ALL NODES VALIDATE ALL TRANSACTIONS. What part of this don't you understand??? There is much less trust than in PoW where you trust miners not to double spend.

Please educate yourself.

biz has to be the literal apex of earth's retards talking about shit they have no idea about. If you actually knew anything you'd know that its already happening right now.

Delusional. You have been scammed by Jews.

this has to be bait holy fucking shit

i cannot stand this woman
her and her beta orbiters on twitter make me fucking sick

There we go. I knew there was some weird catch.