Which one do i buy

ill market buy 5 btc of whatever one wins. i have been sitting on the sidelines way too long, only riding boring ass coins that dont much, and it hurt too much to miss out on CHX.

Attached: rte lto.png (454x156, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xdec2a83cf1f29cd9570f9d63bb91cb777ee3cbc1-ETH
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

5 btc into either of this will make them go 10x. You’ll instantly get dumped on and maybe get left with 2 btc when they bottom out

obv not rte

Ya still haven't missed out on chx friend

RTE is a fking chink scam coin with VCs.
LTO has revenue, a working mainnet with clients, backed by the government and actually solves a problem.
You won't market buy faggot, but unironically accumulate.

LTO is by far the strongest opportunity in the market right now.

Attached: LTO Tweet Clients.png (595x637, 161K)

the coordinated shilling here lately made me hesitant, but honestly, go read up on LTO and it will be hard not to buy in

Attached: green candles.jpg (2404x2404, 834K)

yeah, but fuck, i want it to dip a little first

Ask the marketmaker on Bitmax kek

its not going to lol. No is selling. When the MCAP is under 1.5 mill, dips dont really happen. Once we get to 5-10 mill then you will see some more dips.

It seems like coordinated shilling and then you go read about it. And you see the fucking light.

Attached: LTO Meme.png (449x294, 130K)

would be nice, probably won't happen though, if you were holding right now would you sell?

Attached: serene.jpg (320x408, 62K)

Bought into LTO earlier after doing my research. This is going to make some serious gains

Stop sitting on the sidelines when we are all making money in here. Join the biz braintrust swinger dcord.

.gg/dagNf3

LTO actually has a working product that is out right now. Rate3 is purely speculation

check Rate3 its competitor for OWN, (doing tokenization & identity manager platform at crosschain , IOST,Stellar,Ethereum) marketcap only 800k$ & its listed on huobi,bibox & bitfinex

Github good quality
they made own stablecoin thats audited and you can use that to pay in Amazon soon with their RateX browser extension

4 testnets online
Rate3 is IOST's servinode too

team has 18 members
they won singapore hackathon

they doing their own customized blockchain explorer too for rate3

on paypal incubator program with only 2 other projects

> revenue generating project with multinational clients contracted versus absolute shitcoin with no use case

literally just buy the one with the better logo

>working product

RIP

Lto for sure is good too, but rate3 better buy at this marketcap & exchange listings IMO

Both are solid as fuck, lto github is top quality

Dont think we are enemies, two projects doing different things, rate3 is enemy only with CHX

Where can I buy RTE that doesn't require KYC and shit like that

Are you really comparing a project with 80b+ in partners and clients, working with the Netherlands government, working model, upcoming AMA with boxmining and an announcement from deloitte....

Versus a fucking chink scam.

Is this a joke?

Attached: 64F8C57E-6058-4656-8F37-911EEB4908FE.jpg (1080x636, 74K)

RTE has way more potential just by marketcap and use case, I really don't see the use case for LTO

Unironically this. CHX is going to be top 100 eom and top 30 eoy.

>I really don't see the usecase for LTO
Workflow automatization and live contracts, saving governments 30M per year.
Fuck off RTE bagholder

LTO has 800k MC... the volume today almost trumps the cap.

Rte is literally a theoriesd idea, with no traction at all.

You weak, dumb shills resort to alluding to factors which cannot be assessed nor you can explain it.

Clue up, kid.

lmao I can smell your virginity and desperation from here
one has already pumped over 100% today, the other has barely started pumping
you decide from there

u are literally retarded..

recent gains is not indicative of future gains, sure u can expect a retrace but i fully anticipate LTO going 10x before CHX as its quite literally 10x less mcap

not talking about CHX, but RTE
chx is a terrible buy at this point

As you said, even if LTO does a 10x it won't do it in a single pump, it's stupid to buy now, it may not be the top yet but it will retrace, stabilize, then go on a next leg up

LTO network is just like axpire and unibright

western coin that won't pump

Rate3 better

Buy in to the Umbrella DAO reverse ICO. Simply place an order at a price you want. Or buy from the sell orders

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xdec2a83cf1f29cd9570f9d63bb91cb777ee3cbc1-ETH

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0

Attached: D1469BF3-D3DF-486F-B45C-4397EA70C5E8.png (680x672, 80K)

Lmao keep buying your chink coin retard

buying LTO
LTO has to be underrated as shit.
1 it's not on CMC yet, wouldn't hace found out about it otherwise.
Partnerhips with billion dollar companies and governments. Actually utility, saving these companies Millions and millions and millions.
one question IQ test.
This coin is under a 2 million market cap. They are already saving these companies 10s of millions. Already being used by government. It actually has a revenue stream.
Not being on CMC yet eans that we are still plenty early to this party. WOuldn't be surprised to see it 35x by EOY.

LTO is an interesting social experiment with its army of literal paid shills. Everyone ignoring the obvious elephant in the room blinded by the pursuit of $. Interesting times indeed.

you should dyor

I understand the project, I have a bag. I’m talking about the big black elephant in the room. I’m talking about the c word being used 4 times at the time of writing, and the n word being used 0. I’m talking about which team members are being upload as memes. It’s interesting to observe, that’s all I’m saying.

Peace to all my Biztards. We will make it.

do you think schmitz is gonna let the cottonpicker ruin it?

Frens, I love you all regardless of what you look like. I’ve said too much, I’m not trying to stir up shit. Good luck.