Would you?

Would you give up your entire portfolio and agree to wagecuck for the rest of your life if you had her absolute unconditional love?

Attached: 1534111495249.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

No brainer since I'm already wagecucking

No

is this what white men considered as attractive?

That'll be a no for me user

probably not because im not a loner faggot. jesus christ OP these threads are fucking embarrassing

No. But I would think about it if it was Aimi Yoshikawa in her prime or Sakura Miura.

t. degenerate

She is not the right kind of Azn

Yeah something about her face looks unnatural

Would i give up a portfolio of wasted money and broken dreams, for that ? prolly.

That is what mongoloids look like user. Cherry picking, makeup, plastic surgery, and please have deceived you.

yeap

Attached: 1539393225477.jpg (1316x897, 227K)

She has the pancake face

Some asians have more pronounced facial features which makes them look more like Europeans. That's what makes them more attractive to us I'm guessing. And yeah, plastic surgery too

L O N D O N

Her no,

< her, yes.

Attached: 1549322296718.jpg (1080x1003, 47K)

>Some
Very few. They are all soulless insectoids either way.

Oh my

For her. Yes holy shit.

Ok mr. fag, tell me what isn’t attractive about her. I’ll give you a while to reply because I know most of your free time is filled with sucking cock.

Source reverse image search is just giving random bikini pics.

Now we're talking.

No, have you leaned nothing? don't invest in depreciating assets.. baka

Nope. What's the point to trade self-love for hypothetical unconditional love.
Let me rephrase nothing is worth self hatred for the rest of your life.

You niggas seriously find this thot attractive?

>tfw you will never have someone depreciate beside you

If you consider this top notch you're king basedboy

pitiful determination from this lot
i will kill myself if i have to slave away for another 3 years
if i dont find love Ill just continue to travel the world and have fun along the way
pretty easy choice

You're gonna need a bigger b8 lad

look at this butthurt

yes.

Attached: ImagineTheDelusionalCope.jpg (1800x1400, 835K)

nigger I would literally drink her barf if she'd let me just lay under her and take it

>absolute unconditional love
Forget what she looks like. This part is more valuable than anything that can be bought with money.

dogs are cheap tho

I guess

Attached: fce98a0dfdbc1b8f830411a50486ab5f_L.jpg (770x385, 45K)

No? I could easily get a girl like that, the hard ones are girls like these

Attached: heyho28.png (1080x1589, 1.83M)

cuck, you're destined to be poor

lifepilled /10

Yes I would, but life doesn't work like that so I have no option but to get filthy rich.

You must go back

>White people liking white people makes you a Nazi

Literally what ((())) wants you to believe.

Once u go black, u cant go back

>he didnt see the stack of books

MAYBE if she was a conservative virgin who would never so much as look twice at another man

No, because there’s a 100% chance she’s taken miles of black cock in every hole

she is 3.14 but no, you'll never even get to bang her except on your vacation days when she wants to go visit her mum

No, the fuck?

No, my gf is hotter and was a virgin when we met, she even offered to take out a loan on her name so that I could start a business and even offered me to be a stay at home dad. I love her more than anything in this world. Fuck off incel

You talking to yourself fren?

>still young enough to believe in Disney love

>Gets a legitimate response to his OP
>Doesn't like it and leaves a passive aggressive response
>Beta cuck confirmed

Holyshit the memes were true all along

Attached: 1549147724146.jpg (563x390, 22K)

This

rofl

Attached: 1536907188480.jpg (621x680, 99K)

No, why would I want to have little spaghetti armed petite asian kids? Lol inferior genetics.

Women are genetically programmed to find the best dna donor that they can “afford” given their own traits, make babies before their eggs go bad, and then suck the man dry for every dollar he can produce. Prove me wrong.

Actually this is my dream woman

Attached: 12627904_938139332931662_828917485_n.jpg (640x640, 36K)

BF/WM couples make white women rage hard as fuck, they just hide the shit out of it because das racis.

Nope, I really do have a gf like that. I'm more surprised than you. She is an engineer and I don't even have a highschool diploma. Not to mention she is much hotter than me and got advertising offers in college. She loves me because she feels sorry for me I guess, I'm differently abled. But be it guilt or love, I trust her fully.

based and red pilled poster. Here have another chocolate cutie

Attached: da314e785e156aae06d01115d32342c7.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>what if having the money gets you this girl anyways...I mean she is a woman how can she resist my millions of meme money

i honestly like my black women stereotypically "black" with the nappy hair, big balloon lips, and absurd ass/titty proportions. got any of them?

This made me rock hard sir

why you would like an ugly blonde american girl like that? makes me feel to vomit to see her face.

Asian girls are the only good answer here.

disgusting fat whale. why would you like to fuck that?

>Not even that cute
>Gonna get old and fat
>Will want marriage and kids
>Drain my income for eternity
Fuck off thots

>Giving up a seat at the table of the greatest wealth transfer in history for a piece of gash
Pathetic. You guys aren't going to make it.

Attached: 1497258638887.png (633x758, 34K)

Yes I would make more with my side gig pimping her ass in extreme fetish prostitution 24/7 so unconditional is the key word.

Sounds like a trap.

No, fuck bitches. You only live one life, why waste it satisfying some ho.