What are some Jow Forums essential apps?

What are some Jow Forums essential apps?

Attached: finance-apps-boss-magazine.jpg (960x640, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invite.abra.com/XwQtn8A4TT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grindr

Second this.

Reddit

Binance mobile

mint, cnbc, bloomberg, twitter, etrade

TabTrader

I prefer Delta for my portfolio, even though it does come up with bogus data sometimes.

trello, todoist, mindly
for different types of thought organization
but the best tool is actually a notebook and pen to record your schedules, goals, ideas, etc

invite.abra.com/XwQtn8A4TT

Thank me later.

tinder

Reddit and RobinHood

Also with a wallpaper of chain link

Robinhood and Zillow will make you a millionaire.

What's that? it looks shady as fuck

It’s what I use. Not even shilling. I ain’t trying to sell shit, just surprised nobody ever mentions it on biz. Non-custodial wallet. Look it up.

>noise, noise, noise and noise

based

checked. the devil would approve

As a chain link holder I agree

I ain’t clicking that shit nigger

Apps to do what?
Don't tell me you plan to trade on mobile?
It's good for Twitter, but when shit hits twitter it's already too late.
Use clover to browse Jow Forums and filter "link" "linkie" "chainlink" "Sergei".
Thank me later.
Also don't use non FOSS for your portfolio apps.

very insightful, thank you. also stay poor

I don’t give a fuck whether or not you take the invite, just go look up Abra. This is a thread about /biz apps, and that is the one that I use.

>clover
1 reply.

Hmm...

Kek

This.

It's the official app that supplements your ROI on Jow Forums approved knee pads.

Current subscriber after LINK. Would download again, 10/10.

How

Tab Trader

No one's mentioned it yet.

BITUNIVERSE

It's on iOS and Google play stores, combines all the portfolio and watchlist features of Blockfolio but without being run by joos and it doesn't suck balls. Then you have in-app trading, on tons of exchanges notably Binance, Coinbase Pro, and a bunch of chink/shitcoin exchanges HitBTC etc. That alone makes it fucking over-the-top amazing.

They've also got a Grid trading bot built in, and is still free until they build out their infrastructure but it's literally passive income if you have a bunch of spare BTC or USDT sitting on binance. Plug and play, let it do its thing. They just implemented a "social trading" feature that lets you browse community-submitted grid trading bot setups and literally copy them by clicking the button, it imports the settings and copies that person's trades. Not sure why anyone would want to put their trading strategy out there but I think they'll start charging for it and I assume you can make income from people copying your setup.

Yeah it's fucking amazing, and never ever mentioned by any traders I've seen at all. You're welcome.

metatrader 4 mobile - gamble where you want

Tab Trader seems dope. Thanks!

just checking

Apps that save you time in exchange for money, i.e. uber, delivery food, house cleaning apps etc. If you have a decent income those kinds of apps are great investments. A lot of people underestimate the $ value of time.

Also, Bloomberg and yahoo finance are good for news. If you have a Bloomberg terminal then the Bloomberg professional app is great too.

Attached: 1540446847150.jpg (720x720, 306K)

Amazon, Snapchat, Instagram, tinder, Netflix, Pandora, bitmoji, candycrush

This Uber eats, doordash, GrubHub are also great apps for aspiring billionaires.

YouTube Vanced.

Basically free YouTube red.

Grindr

anybody going to get the ledger nano x to use their phone as a wallet? seems more secure than using the desktop wallet even with a hardware wallet.

i ordered it, i have a trezor & ledger RN anywho!
>seems more secure than using the desktop wallet even with a hardware wallet
I completely disagree with this statement!

why would using the companion wallet app for ledger on mobile be less secure than on the desktop?

I have 3 or 4 portfolio apps but BitUniverse is by far my favorite. lots of custom features that allow you to follow choice shitcoins and some of the best charts you can get on your droid at a moments notice. Every week they add another trading feature or news media implementation to the service, it's godlike.
this user knows what's up. Grid trading features will be monitized very soon, so you'd all best get your shit together

Bitcoin Price Locker

Cause my desktop is more secure than a mobile...I don't use Windows.
Even though the seed info stays on the HW wallet, sending stuff wirelesslly can't be as good as wired connection.

The BT information must be hackable, what is in it is anyone's guess at this point...We'll have to wait till next month to get 3rd party verification.
It will PROBABLY be fine!

for android, sure, but i dont see any desktop being more secure than ios, unless you literally never go online with it

and the bt data is just the same data that would otherwise go over the wire, so the outputs/data to sign, the public keys to sign for, and then the signature.

TradingView

You seam to trust apple alot...Steve left..Pic related happened months later...Tim is just a manager...not a entrepreneur!

Attached: PRISM-capitulation.jpg.jpg (800x562, 76K)

this

>admitting to being a phoneposter
hmm...

anybody that understands the security model trusts ios mode than android, that's undebatable. whether ios is better than a desktop depends entirely on how the desktop is operated. for 99.9% of users running windows or osx ios is definitely a more secure system. of the autists running linux, most of them will skirt by like osx did with little malware being written for it, but that's very much an outlier case .

and prism is a different threat model. that's privacy, not security. i dont see much evidence an ios device not being backdoored by icloud has any real data infiltration possibilities, but even if it did, that's irrelevant to how secure using ledger live is on ios vs a traditional os.

>whether ios is better than a desktop depends entirely on how the desktop is operated.
seams like you answered your original question then...

fpbp

only most people that believe their little linux box is secure actually confuse privacy for security

anyone experience with marketing apps?
currently developing an app for android and iphone targeting the zoomer, boomer social network normies

Did you ask the first question to say this?
FYI you can't have privacy without security & vice versa...

your coming off as the typical arrogant apple fan boy

That was weird. I clicked on this thread I hadn't seen before and got a (You) immediately. I'm like wtf. Then I see you linked my comment from the other thread. Weird.

I have experience with zwerl and appen. I can give you pointers. @sanjaysatoj