Be me

> Be me
> Mid 20's
> Have my mom call in an appointment for me
> Several days later learn from someone that the girls at reception mocked me and mentioned my mom
> I don't see the big deal having my mom call
> Call in several weeks after for an appointment
> Get put on hold
> Girl gets back on the line and says the wrong last name, purposefully teasing
> Never told her my last name
> Called her out on it

What is it with these women? I have my mom call in and next thing they're mocking me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190204-163618.jpg (1354x1504, 260K)

Peepee poopoo

Why do you take shit from them

Can't risk having them mess with my health

Ask about testosterone injections when you go in, you enormous flaming gay autistic pussy.

Oh my id changed

This isn't business. Take your beta male shit to Jow Forums you loser fuck.

Complain about them to the doctor and tell him that he lost your business forever all thanks to them.

this didnt happen

This

>me and my mom will NEVER set foot in your establishment again, good DAY sir!

You really think secretaries don't get fired for making patients uncomfortable? Their entire job is about making the patients feel welcome. The only way they could get away with that is if they're blowing the doctor.

They are right to mock you, you sound like a fucking faggot.

Also a reminder that Jow Forums.has always been pro bullying and shall remain so going forward.

Lol, my wife is a family md at a private practice. Difficult/whiny patients are seen as a nuisance and liability by the whole staff. It’s a huge relief for everyone in the office when complainers just go somewhere else.

>protip

if the doctor isnt completely shit ugly, he has banged every attractive nurse in his office.

I'm surprised anyone gets better after seeing a doctor these days.

How is OP being whiny? These thots are the only ones bringing negative energy into the room.

Do doctors and medical staff even give a fuck about their patients?

>bringing negative energy into the room
what the fuck, did your mom write this

Imagine you work at a private practice. Small office, everyone is chummy. Some 30yo man’s mom calls in to make his appt. The first thing the receptionist does upon hanging up the phone is turn around and crack wise about the mama’s boy. That’s just workplace banter. This isn’t Walmart (a hospital). There’s no HR dept.

OP may not be a complainer, you’re right, but he IS an oversensitive pussy, and nobody in the office gives a fuck about his feelings, it’s just shits’n’giggles to them.

Fuck you and your fat ugly wife faggot

not really. an example, my cousin was addicted to drugs in his teens. he went to the hospital once when someone gave him meth instead of cocaine and he almost OD'd from snorting it. He quit drugs afterwards and stayed sober. Fast forward 15 years he is having severe chest pains and goes to the ER. The doctor sees he came in once 15 years prior for the meth incident and basically gives him some ibuprofen and sent him on his way, thinking my cousin was in there to get pain pills or something. 3 days later my cousin dies from a coronary embolism. Now my aunt is in a huge legal battle with the hospital. but yeah doctors are just prescription pill salesman basically. At least, here in the USA.

Thank you, I feed on your jelly.

The trauma guys and surgeons are generally good, but otherwise yes. Most family docs spend half their day refilling amphetamine scripts.

Ironic how if you mock a woman for being fat you'd likely be sitting in HR real fast or in op's situation probably no longer welcomed there if he did that.

You don’t get it. There is no HR unless you’re talking corporate hospital-level shit.

>be me, earlier today
>mom having surgery
>i'm taking her there and picking her up
>she gets painkiller prescription from doctor
>have to go fill it at pharmacy before surgery ends
>arrive at pharmacy
>worried if I ask how long it will take they'll think I'm drug addict
>explain to pharmacist guy at window
>"how long will these take to fill, it's for my mom, she's having surgery right now"
>pharmacist almost laughs

wtf, I'm a mama's boy for taking my mom to surgery? fuck that faggot. god i hate people

Don’t blame the pharmacist, idiot, blame the faggot lawmakers pumping this bullshit “opioid crisis”.

You did right user, it's just most people don't care about their parents at all so they haven't feel the anguish of caring of someone you love, so in their little worldview that feeling doesn't even exist

some bitch mocked me for getting water a bar
I can never show my face in public ever again fucking bitch

My mom usually makes my appointments even though we don't live together because she knows I'll probably never make them myself. If anything a young adult male probably more often than not wouldnt go to the doctor unless his mom or girlfriend called for them anyways

>his mom or girlfriend
these arent the same thing, one of them should be laughed at
op is always going to be a virgin

Why do normies have such a shit sense of humor? I mean they watch the digital equivalent of Fisher Price toy key dangling on Goyflix everyday so I guess that would explain it.

That’s because adult males are typically more intelligent than their mothers and girlfriends.

god damn ahhhhh. i was reading the start of this and getting ready to write that i hope your scum cousin dies and then ahhh. he did. that is good

What do you want? You think wagecucks at shitmart are discussing cosmology and differential calculus while they suck down half a camel crush on their 15min lunch break?

This is how it should be user
Modern society is fucked

rude.

Why are you such an insecure faggot that you give a shit what a stranger thinks about you?
Oh Jeez someone inconsequential to your life laughs at you, your life is ruined.

I don't care, I just don't understand the thinking behind him laughing at me like "haha you're helping your sick mom lmao faggot"

I just think people today are fucking dumb

>people today are fucking dumb
>today
Look at this little brainlet.

Autism. You sound German.

So this is why you fags are called the snowflake generation, what a bunch of fucking faggots.

I'm a 26yo faggot and mommy still do several appointments on my behalf and nobody even thinks about mocking or saying something stupid about it... I love my mommy

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Normie blood will be at hand soon. It will come from the East, and collapse their economies. They will be carpet bombed, rounded up, and worked to death for their insolence. You better not mesh yourself with them.

Attached: 20150609_Engineering_Fo.jpg (960x684, 74K)

I have my mom do appointments on my behalf too except sometimes they request me to speak since I'm in my mid 20's.

Women always cause trouble, ALWAYS.

Attached: 1549248879352.jpg (620x922, 66K)