Are recruiters sluts...

Are recruiters sluts? Just got a message from an attractive recruiter on LinkedIn to meet for coffee and go over business opportunities.

I've never heard coffee meetups, is this normal or is she trying to get laid? Im currently fine with the position that I have, but might as well go and see what it's about. I might try to fuck her because I was reading the other day that recruiters are huge whores, but I have yet to see if this is true or not. On the other hand I still want to maintain my professionalism since there may actually be a good business opportunity.

What do Jow Forums?

Attached: 3204ac34aaae253987ec05362e59b674.jpg (720x1080, 52K)

>What do Jow Forums?
Don't shit where you eat.

You're asking a board full of NEET incels and pajeets about fucking a job recruiting roastie? Lmao
Buy link is the right answer

Due diligence user is it a real pic?
> Sergey says business and pleasure should always be mixed

Attached: 4F32872EEA324C02A4C64594C4135D03.jpg (404x448, 117K)

holy shit where do you get jobs where girls want to interview you and fuck you? what field are you in?

they are sluts, but you would be retarded to be anything other than charming and professional. get in their good books and you will be getting big pay rises every year, if you're happy to work for a new company each year.

Checked

Attached: 1549273850760.gif (2000x2000, 3.55M)

I agree with this, but I don't work with her and probably won't take any job she offers. It would be a one time thing.

Public Accounting. It's great being attractive in a feild full of dorks.

Aha so they are sluts. Interesting outlook. It would just be cool to fuck a recruiter. I'll definitely keep it professional but there's definitely a line where I can fuck her and still be in the "good books"... Just thinking about ways I can subtlety let her know the deal in a professional way.

the best way to get in a girls good book is to fuck them. the best play is to be a chad if possible

Normal people meet over coffee, isn’t necessarily trying to fuck. Its also not not trying to fuck, ya know? So go get the coffee, why not, just don’t be creepy.

I've met a handful of recruiters before and it was always in a business setting. This seems a lot more casual. Okay don't be creepy lol got it bro thanks for the tip pimp.

based Chad

#metoo

Do it user
Extra bonus is that the roastie recruiter can give you a string of decent jobs to hop to so you can fuck up bad at one place and go to another for awhile until you run out of places

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Part of me wants to treat it like a date and completely fuck with her professional questions.

Kek mit uns

Attached: 0B1B2C5B-5F14-4515-A798-F514AF0F57EA.gif (320x180, 3.2M)

nope, it all turns to shit eventually.
i was in a similar situation and strung her along for a bit in the least obvious fashion i could manage. in that time she set me up with interviews for roles which were honestly out of my league. i got hired elsewhere from my own research and i still get messages from her every few months asking if im interested in whatever role pops up. i think the chad move in this case is to not fuck

So you fucked or no?

Let's get this straight. You got laid, she hooked you up with relatively 'free' job prospects while you led her on, you got a better job on your own, she STILL messages you with job prospects, and you somehow think that wasn't a chad play? How can you minmax so hard and not realize it, holy fuck.

no, i drew the line at flirting and ignored every opening for an advance.

he didn't fuck her. he says what he did instead (leading her on while she tried to please him enough to fuck her by providing job opportunities) was the chad move.

Attached: zxfor3tn73c21.jpg (768x768, 86K)

what do they mean by this?

Attached: 3f2.jpg (584x530, 216K)

volcel. ive had the opportunity to fuck around a few times but i just want to find a good gf

i dont want to turn into that guy with 13 stds and 4 different baby mommas

Attached: 1kPK296.jpg (597x351, 52K)

if she looks like that then definitely try