VYST is the next BTC of the OTC

This is it, anons.

Last post on Jow Forums

The 100X in 12 month guaranteed window closes this week.

Last chance to AMA

investorshub.advfn.com/Vystar-Corp-VYST-16687/

Attached: tink.jpg (1800x1800, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vystarcorp.com/board-of-directors/#
investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146123700
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not 1 peep from Jow Forums? SHUT IT DOWN!

Ok I’m in. Did some reading. Where can I buy in the Uk? Britfag here

I use Etrade, that might be an issue with you in the UK. Need to find a discount online broker quick.

OTC markets

I'm pretty sure you've said it's your last post every time you've posted

buy GPRO

I just can't leave my frens behind.. Last bread, I will only come back to pull up the archives 1 year from now, and stuff them up your ass.

>GPRO

that's a $5.00 stock pencil dick. VYST is .05 going to $5++ in 12 months. Go por grab your calculator and get back to me.

chart looks like it's about to get cockblocked hard somewhere between .07 and .08. You gonna have the volume to break through?

oh shit I'm all in therels a literal Ranjit involved

Attached: pooinit.jpg (277x180, 6K)

Look again TA master...

That ain't some dev pajeet Jow Forums bro....check it

vystarcorp.com/board-of-directors/#

Attached: xxxxxzxxxxz.jpg (1917x973, 206K)

and that flag, with breakout, will put it right up into the .07 range where it's going to meet the 100 and 200 week. So I am not really sure what you are getting at

That chart shows raw strength...however, you can throw the TA tea leaves out the fucking window on VYST. Company is about to start carpet bombing press releases very soon. Who's next? Can I get a real fukken question please!

Look OP, I actually bought some a couple days ago so thank you for the 15% gains but i think you're getting out a bit over your skis here and not thinking rationally.

100X in 12 months from today, now that you are holding VYST, don't fuck it up.

If (you) Jow Forums bros can focus hard, channel that autism, maybe some of you will land girlfriends before Valentines Day 2020.

What did you come up with?

last crack at a question Jow Forums

Jow Forums will never make it. p-sout

Intrigued. Why do you expect such a violent moon?

Attached: 5F982F2E-FDF9-4B38-BFE3-670815E85B88.jpg (900x900, 42K)

Just bought 100k’s

Nasdaq application late September. Next two weeks, HUGE buyback starts, form 4's flow like wine, name change+address change+new cusip+Rotmans merges into VYST with 35+mm in revenue=Mother Of All Short Squeezes. Lots more, start here.

investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=146123700

That's a life changer, hold'em tight