You guys ready for Canada to pump the brakes on the whole crypto thing and strangle the market even more than before

You guys ready for Canada to pump the brakes on the whole crypto thing and strangle the market even more than before.
I'm curious anons, tell me, how many Canadians own crypto?

Attached: 44chan.jpg (400x323, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/829ytb/scotiabank_canadian_bank_bans_purchase_of/
shakepay.me/r/QVPOPZY
shakepay.me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This market is going a little too well for my liking

Attached: a fucking leaf 2.png (1000x1103, 82K)

They can kill the exchanges (which is good, desu), but they can’t kill trading via hard wallets and cash.

pretty pissed about the quadriga fiasco since it was definitely the most convenient exchange for buying . pity the fools that actually kept money on there though. funds are only sau on binance

There are basically 5 banks in canada that matter.
4 of them have already banned the use of their debit cards/credit cards from being used to purchase crypto. The 1 that didn't is called CIBC and is currently in a 180 million dollar battle with fucking Quadriga because their clients are kinda pissed about the whole ceo dying in fucking Delhi with the passwords thing...

If .gov decides to require institutions to pursue a license or meet minimum capital reserve requirements, that could restrict crypto from moving in canada at all.

you can't hold the assets at any point, even if you don't intend to sell them...

did you forget crypto is antifragile? this is good for the industry. let the idiots crash and burn, and the titans of industry rise to the top.

Scotiabank didn't ban it.

Ooh, we got an educated boy here with all his book learnin

Why are groceries so expensive in Canada?
Is toronto really that fucked?

Attached: 1457212116855.png (133x143, 27K)

no one gives a fuck about Canada

This is bullish as hell. Know that saying that the bottom is in when price doesn't plummet on bad news? It hasn't budged on any of the bad news in the past weeks/months.

Besides, this just removed a huge number of coins from circulation.

I'm afraid they did user
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/829ytb/scotiabank_canadian_bank_bans_purchase_of/

1/3 of crypto is in canada my dude look up how many 'industry leaders' are here.

Fucking mike novogratz's fund is traded on the Toronto Stock exchange

Would just love to know what you mean.
We already have leading exchanges that are CREATING regulations. Much like retail among many others.

We have several locations/sites/retail outlets that have been buying and selling btc for cash/credit for years and years.

We ain't no burgers man. Anybody in burgerland that has offered even similar services that you see here in maple land have been convicted of money laundering while the big boys here are just growing.

Canada is weed capital of the world and the gubbment understands that if we the people make money from it we are just bringing money to the gubbment.

Lel do you realize how scary crypto is to a government which cups bankers balls in one hand and jerks off foreign investors with the other???

Also, any Canuck may purchase through shakepay from any bank that offeres e transfer. Which is basically any banking institution availible here.
There's over 50 major and minor banks in our country and you are free to purchase crypto through that means.

Here's a ref link
shakepay.me/r/QVPOPZY

And non ref
shakepay.me

I only get 10 Canuck bucks for the first 100 you depo so don't think I'm getting rich with the refs.

Do you even canada bro?

Do you know how much or gov pays every year in GRANTS for start ups that include foreign nationals/ foreign investors and many other foreign things you can think of?

Literally millions and millions in grants that don't need to be paid back because they know they'll earn it back from taxes.

Only by credit. Only low IQ people invest with credit.

how do you live with this level on anti-intellectualism? havent met a single successful person who wasnt bookish

based user, I'm also on a Shakepay train, shit works

TD bank still allows Visa Debit through Coinbase.

I am telling you. wink wink.

Seriously take it from an Ottawa bro.
This shit is happening.

Shakepay rates are garbage. Bitbuy is way better.

Hell yea, using it for well over a year now with not a single hiccup. My friend, you literally have no clue.

As I said, there are several and I mean several btc vendors in Canuck land.

They are the people that are creating and have been creating regulation by doing their taxes and being forthcoming with the gubbment. They are literally setting examples of how proper exchanges/vendors should operate in Canada.

Yes there are shitty ones like quad that were winging it and they will suffer and get shut down exactly why quad is shut down.
The government is working on these regulations that quad could not fulfil and the only way for them to exit was to claim ceo death by Shitting too much, because he was literally shitting his pants at how fuckd he was.

Anyways, you enjoy your conspiracy theories.
I buy and sell otc with a supplier that keeps me well up to date with how proceedings are working with the government.

Canucks, I tell you with full confidence. We are alright.
Don't believe op he is just making FUD

That’s just like, your opinion man

Just paid $20 for a pound of chicken can confirm

Sure when your buying less then 400 dollars worth a month.

Make some proper buys and shoot them an email, they'll match at least but most likely beat any rate availible in the world.

i can buy with TD np

yes & no. but those Jow Forums post dont post the $1.99-3.99 dollar for 10-20lb of potatos. pastas, rice and much dishes cost dick all to make. most those pics are from northern territories where theres only a handful of groceries with no real easy shipping infrastructure setup. honestly no idea how people live in those places

>CEO suddenly KIA in Pajeetland
>Shits himself into the next dimension
>Virtually nobody else knows the hard wallet passwords
>He made no backups, probably thought he was immortal
>Quadriga has no corporate bank accounts
>Nobody can release traders' funds
>Wife and board never bothered to let the trader base know until 5 weeks later
>Files for credit protection
>Turbokike moneycounter corpo Ernst&Young jumps in, advises Quadriga to go on full lockdown and encourages credit protection

Yeah, accident my ass. You can fake a death in India with less than $5,000. You can near-bulletproof your fake death for less than $20,000. He's either full on dead, or he's laughing his ass off while making retirement plans with his "bereaved widow"

If he faked it, he'd better have done a bulletproof and leak-free job, otherwise he's a hunted man and real death would be a joyful release for his market ass. There'd traders swinging millions at a time on there, they'll sic the fucking hounds of war on his curly ass.

Just because we have literally nothing else going for us, crypto is a joke, Canada is a joke. 100k salary here leaves u with Less 50k USD in hand after income tax, never mind tax at the till. Gov't will literally allow anytthing as long as it generates consumption, hence all the gooks etc

I thought they were 0.75%. what are bitbuy's?

based Desjardins.

Attached: 873467823564236527.jpg (260x364, 24K)

i eat every other day

its not so bad

Why does Jow Forums cancer not stay on Jow Forums?

since this thread is still alive, and Quadri was my main source for cashing out

How do I cash out now

Attached: 1536492485097.jpg (1500x1000, 432K)

Shakepay. Learn to read.

Coincurve
Bitbuy
Shakepay
Coinsquare
All good options.