How do i turn 100k into 10 million? I'm unironically running out of faith...

How do i turn 100k into 10 million? I'm unironically running out of faith, i will probably kms if I cant get this done within 5 years

Attached: 1548807902691.png (310x315, 382K)

go all in on apple right now

buy lots of lotto and pray

You sure sound motivated...
Posting on Jow Forums that'll you're kys if not 10 mil in 5 years wow, I cannot see a reason why you won't succeed.

Hasshat

Plenty of opportunities, but there are far more choices that will turn it into $0. The trick is to pick the right bet and get lucky. Otherwise, you can play the long game and hope that the economy keeps growing.

what do u mean?
why
i buy one ticket per week

Where are some better stock market discussion forums? Should I go to Reddit?

I'm in the same boat man, but I'll even take 1 million. Just need to x10 somehow

Why dont you try praying to Jesus to show you the way to happiness. Worked for me unironically

im not religious at all. i always opened my eyes when everyone prayed in church kek
fren i cant take this shit anymore

Buy eth, send it to me, I will manage your funds, give you 20% per quarter. I do scalping based on sentiment analysis and t.a. it's been working like a charm. I did have some lossess initially but been all green for 5 months.

0x6f48fe5d17ddcb9e237e575ab6b8711b2fe74ac5

Will return your initial with profit to the wallet you use to send the money. @sanjaycraig on telegram if you need more information

Dude don't do anything stupid

Look into Quality Low cap projects like:

Nauticus - The Binance of the Securities world; plus BNB tokenomics to ensure gains on their NTS token

Grin - the next Monero assuming the code doesnt crash the blockchain

Req- HAS to be near it's bottom now; Capitulation is at an all time high. Team still unironically working.

If you are not buying or planning to buy these not gonna make it

CHX / QNT / LTO / TZERO

Make few of those low caps moon and dump it to a HOT / ETH stack keeping the tZERO stack untouched.

Why do you need 10 mill? what are you hoping to achieve? a good house a nice car a gold digging wife? all 3?

20% Tzero, 5% CHX, 5%FLO, 5%HOT, 15%LINK, 20% BTC, 15% ETH, 15% XRP

Thank me in 2-3 years

11k SKY coin
10k Link (just for fun)
100k Aion
2million CND
100Eth
200LTC
300XMR
300ZEC
rest in BTC

Don't listen to the fuckers in this thread. Make a portfolio of stocks with some good growth blue chips and others with a bit more risk/reward. Look up 'FAANG'. Invest in Intel, Amazon, Google, Apple, for your blue chips. These are all good growth stocks, solid foundations and room to grow. For more risk/reward look at Applied Materials, Vuzix, GM, and ROKU.
This is just to get you started obviously. Do a ton of research, and figure out which ones you think have the biggest potential to make your cash work. Look up articles. Read about the companies you want to buy, what they do, how they make money, etc. It takes a lot of work, but if you're smart and have a good work ethic you will make it.

Get fucked, also nice bait

Attached: 1545353204072s.jpg (250x201, 5K)

100k to 10m
Not many can do that, i would just kill yourself now.

How do I turn my $500 to $100,000?

Pls respond

arent you in the WSB discord

Get a 9-5. Get roomates and learn to cook your own meals. You'll have a solid 50k after 5-10 yeets.

50% btc
50% link
You're welcome

BS. Other than dividend blue chips, investment in retail stock is fucked. Without valuation (ducking hard) insider knowledge and understanding of corporate governance, it’s hard to make substantial wealth, unless of course you picked up Amazon / google / nvda early and held through. Better approach is increase capital base by periodically shifting crypto gains to dividend blue chips (easier to value) and reducing risk. As dividends become available reinvest part and invest a part into Uber/risky crypto/biotech picks for asymmetric investment. It’s a loop. You can play the loop through real-estate as well.