The LTO.Network Lifting Off

I waited on buying 20K of this coin and right before liftoff, as expected, it boosted into the sky today. 2X-3X. Listed on IDEX and BitMax and its just getting started.

Buy at least 20K and Sell at 100M MC.

You're welcome.

DYOR but buy some right now at 1.5M Cap. Solid team, solid business, GDPR compliant, Many clients and partnerships, IBM Watson, and other powerhouse businesses.

Attached: 1.png (1260x627, 176K)

fromo bro
biz will miss another early entry on a good thang

Attached: frolink.png (1300x1500, 734K)

Based and Fropilled

Only have 17k LTO will i be okay bro

I FROMOd

Attached: LTFRO Network.png (377x400, 206K)

your 1k investment will double within the next few days

legit mathematics fromo bros

Attached: LTO Tweet Clients.png (595x637, 161K)

Sold my OWN (CHX) profits and just got into this. Like I always say, biz can make you TONS of money if you can filter out the B.S.
DYOR on this and if your not low IQ you will see how undervalued this is.

if only biz learned reading comprehension

So like a 8x now right

>$14k vol

so this is a pajeet pump and dump

Real-world clients and industries: supply chain, insurance, real estate, notary services, transfer pricing automation (DTM), document management, tokenization of real estate and shares. While dApps, target single users. LTO network goes further: their end users are B2B like governments, multinationals and enterprises. One can argue that converting a single user is easier than converting a corporation—and will be right—however, converting even one organization essentially brings thousands of user activity (and transactions) to the LTO network.

Just took some BTT and OWN Gains after doing a little research and put it into LTO. This is going to pump so hard lmao. Not even on CMC yet.

Yesh... did research, team is trash, idea sucks, enjoy. I'd rather baghold ZEN, CHX, DADI, FTX, RVN.

Yours truly,

Shitcoin Savvy

checked and based

the tokens you listed are all "Ideas"
yet LTO has a working product.
Fomo in late, its up to you.
I got in CHX when it was below 5 mill marketcap btw, LTO is gonna pull a CHX. Matter of fact, its going to pull a HOT.

Attached: LTO HOT compare.jpg (1080x636, 74K)

Not invested yet, but hold CHX. How much returns do you think we can expect within a month? At least 2X?

if LTO is a good project, why would you shill it instead of buying more quietly?

Only 250 wallets right now. Deloitte will announce their new real estate platform in which LTO plays a significant role.

what a shitty shill thread.

you said the same thing about qnt

This is where all the big boys are moving too from CHX and quant.

BTT moon boys will come over once that chills the f out lmao.

Attached: FFD4DB11-8AF7-4A0C-BDFD-892815142EDE.jpg (750x940, 209K)

Volume says they aren’t moving real fast

Bitmax says new ATH

this shit token get listed any big exchanges?

idex will fomo in. thats enough for now.

Not yet but its like buying HOT when it was only on IDEX. Its only up from here. CMC listing soon then big exchanges.

first $QNT then $CHX now $LTO

get ready bizfags this will blow the fk up

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (688x305, 46K)

Will be at $20m cap within weeks

Unironically next 20x chx pump. Obvious. Ez money.

this reeks of scam and fake shillery

lto is a pump and dump. dont sell your chx

Yes, check out the orderbooks on idex and bitmax. Hardly any offers. Just a couple of street shitters who want to cash in on a 2x

Nobodys buying it, literally and figuratively

the only reason i havent FOMOed was the screenshot of the p&d group saying target 1:100 sats target 2:140 target 3:160

its at ~13000 sats right now... what do you think, they're gonna short it somehow?

Attached: timeline 1-10.jpg (1146x7057, 870K)

kek nice fud faggot, this isn't BTT

Attached: timeline 11-23.jpg (1130x8219, 1009K)

BTT at 100 sats would make it like a top 10 coin wouldn't it? how could that possibly be done by a p&d group?

Attached: bridge troll.png (1000x623, 267K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (630x1269, 206K)

The prophecy was heard here first.

LTO is the next CHX & QNT

Attached: LTO QNT CHX.png (587x386, 41K)

if you look at anything about this coin on reddit all the posters are russian bots and all of the news stories elsewhere are turboshill press releases. and how about that "winner of the blockathon" title on their website etc--yeah, which one guys? if this project is legit, they aren't doing a great job being believable

Attached: Untitled.png (965x664, 295K)

LOL!

Attached: LTO Meme.png (449x294, 130K)

fromosexuals, this is our time

Attached: LTO Network Logo.png (322x318, 26K)

Hope idex doesn't ruin your shitcoin pump by going down for a WEEK the day after cmc listing

>Hey guys put one foot in front of the other, it will look really cool, guys!

Nobody is using idex you prune

I got big bags from IDEX.. js bro