Why are we more “quiet” than other people?

Why are we more “quiet” than other people?

Attached: 0356F50D-E1A6-4C83-8450-43AD4342395D.png (785x847, 287K)

cuz fren, we think about our feelings more

asperger's

a high sense of shame that we have yet to overcome.

the quiet ones are usually the most dangerous and intelligent

we are planning

Attached: 1060x600-63820025f818987e9ede9d2121835b6a.jpg (1060x600, 69K)

Fear of being negatively judged

Finite capacity for social interaction

When I am socializing and reach my limit, I shut down and take the most efficient path home

for me, it's this and this

when people ask why im so introverted/anti-social i simply explain that being in public is the same as being around noisy children and i can only take so much.

I just don't enjoy being around other people that much.

>aspergers

other people have no inner monologue, no imagination, no capacity to world-build internally.
if they have some meaningless trivial thought or problem, they have to work out verbally.
they cant even hear music in their heads, they have to hum.

these are not smart people

>they cant even hear music in their heads, they have to hum.

I don't believe that, Im always chillin with some bach on my head, i thought people did something like that but with other music

I’m just shy and I can’t project my voice. I’m talkative if I know the person I’m talking to, but I can’t make small talk with a stranger.

We always think how dumb society is.

I realized I don’t want to deal with anyone until I’ve made it. I don’t have time to small talk about bullshit. If I had a few million$ I’d be more than willing to.

We think about things before we say them. Also a lot of things we want to say people would be offended by or not understand so keep to ourselves.

because we had our shit pushed in

ITT insufferable and delusional INT- fags

you're quiet because you don't have the charisma or skill to play the game

based and underratedpilled

can't relate to other posts itt but this one fits
it boggles my mind people are eager to waste their mind on "maintenance" chatter, same drivel day after day, instead of trying to build something

>asperger's

Yep. See now I used to be very talkative as a kid. And also touchie feelie but that's a different category of problem. Anyway, it was brought to my attention that people did not want to hear my talking. So I talk less. People are less snippy with me if I don't open my mouth and reveal power level and wokeness. It's alright.

Attached: 1548013071137.jpg (565x425, 57K)

because it's best for everybody if you just shut the fuck up.

Attached: lulz.jpg (1600x1167, 181K)

>you're quiet because you don't have the charisma or skill to play the game

Yes. Is anyone denying that here?

It's difficult for me to think when I'm communicating.

Our interests, communication methods and motivations to communicate are completely unaligned with those of most other people. Years of trying and failing to have satisfying relationships have trained us to not bother.

Pretty much. Sensitivity to sounds and stimuli so have a natural preference to reduce those stimuli when possible.

U dummy

got nothing to say

>tfw relatable

+1

intelligence. everything you say can and will be used against you. say nothing and if anyone irl accuses you of being quet tell them sorry my mic was off and then turn your mic off again

Attached: 7E980194-F840-4561-BEBF-1D445D192F72.png (960x498, 181K)