Jow Forums on suicide watch

Jow Forums on suicide watch

Attached: 1549332170729.png (607x837, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xdec2a83cf1f29cd9570f9d63bb91cb777ee3cbc1-ETH
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The next few weeks are ABSOLUTELY CRITICAL for Bitcoin.

link?

"contributor"

At least make it sound believable.

what the fuck does this statement even mean?
he starts off by saying we are living through a time of exponential growth in cryptography, then proceeds to say bitcoin will become worthless because of this.

fucking moron should stick to not getting investigated by the SEC for market manipulation before he shares opinions on emerging asset classes methinks.

Smells like a no linker

>CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
>CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
>CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
>CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
>CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
it's literally nothing... again

imagine the faggot who spent all that time faking this article to post it here

It's real

there is none, OP faggot couldnt even bother to provide one.
the very first quantum computers can do shit worth of shit

where is the technical aspect of this fake bullshit statement?

He means XRP is gonna overtake

I SMELL YOUR HEAVY BAGS

Attached: 1537848774785.jpg (645x773, 120K)

I think what he means is, he has insider info that something major is about to happen in the crypto-space. He always likes to be dramatic and leave "hints" to seem important.

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL CONFIRMED

Attached: iphone-Ae8o.png (480x852, 100K)

>Bagholders literally call one of the most successful and smartest men on earth morons if they challenge their hopium.

Or, as any pleb knows, quantum computing makes sha256 obsolete. When this happens nexus earth will be worth more than BTC lol.

kek

Checked and just invest in quantum resistant coins. If this is true those could pull of bitcoin like runs

every coin will become quantum resistant when/IF quantum computing actually becomes a threat.
it's been a FAD since the 80s and no palpable success been acheived so it's very much fine to not plan with it.
IF it becomes a threat it'll be dealth with by the talented experienced devs of ETH and even Core faster than a random shitcoin whose sole purpose is to defend against a threat that doesn't yet anywhere near exists and still very much questionable if it will in the next 100 years

I agree that bitcoin is going to 0 but you are a musk fanboy and a faggot

well then i wont be missing out on the "crypto v2" or whatever it will be calledt mining train lol.

Attached: 1549152112340.png (735x660, 296K)

it's pretty obvious he's referring to some developments that are going to destroy any kind of cryptography that isn't quantum-resistant/safe useless - and hence crypto coins as well

>implying it isn't already obsolete

Attached: 1546034394735.jpg (373x466, 21K)

that's moronic tho even if you can make a decent quantum computer to break elliptic curve in polynomial time the addresses bitcoin use are still hashed twice. normal practice is awfully quantum resistant for a very long time.

If you’re sick of idiots like Elon musk you should join Umbrella DAO, (joining is currently free you can get free tokens) or you can participate in Umbrella DAOs reverse ICO currently Running on forkdelta

More details:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xdec2a83cf1f29cd9570f9d63bb91cb777ee3cbc1-ETH

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0

Attached: 66325DA6-23D1-40C8-9450-7BC063FD3AD6.png (680x672, 80K)

Why are people still listening to this faggot? He takes bullshit constantly.

not that there is an actual source for that pic... if google can't find it it probably doesn't exist.

Oh man I missed this meme a lot

OH FUCK IT'S REAL

Attached: 1547905321811.jpg (599x507, 103K)

Name 1 thing of Elon's where he did any actual work and not marketing that turned a profit.

Go on. I'll wait. And I'll be waiting for a while, because EVERY. SINGLE. THING. He's been involved with hasn't turned a profit or he was only tangentially involved in and hyped up.

Wouldn't quantum computing also open the door for more powerful encryption?

Shhhhh they are having an idiotic circle jerk let them continue... this is how we have beat the goyim for 1000 years

As if...
Only 1 in a million Jews have any talent or ability. They get their foot in the door and throw open the gate for every half-wit cousin or drooling imbecile from temple (see Disney); then, they force leveraged buyouts, with crippling debt, on the successful companies they infect with their nepotism and crash the whole system with gluttonous profit taking (see toysrus).

paypal

not necessarily, also it's really a buzzword i mean the qc capabilities are about as theoretical as traveling near the speed of light. we a know a lot about what would happen if we did just have no idea how the fuck we could.

>my shitcoin will be no1
Get in line Musk

you don't seem to disagree with anything he said
whites lose track of the objective infighting and falling for the individualism meme, while kikes profit by banding together even if they will stab each other in the back once the coast is clear

Excellent point! I withdraw.

HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND NETWORK LITERALLY CALLED BITCOIN YOU KNOBS, NOT THE BASE THAT WILL BE USED FOR THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

I'm a HoloChad....I always knew we'd render EVERYTHING obsolete.

Literally who

if he had something to say, why did not he say it
the only purpose of any of it is to scare
that is bullish

Sergey better hurry up before the 5th industrial revolution gets here. Dude's gonna get Stallman'd; working on Hurd for the rest of his life, while the whole world was using Linux since 2000.

i still can't find an actual source to musk saying anything like this. we are at the verge of finally making quantum copmupters with 50 ideal qbits...

but we would need about 2330 qubits and 126 billion gates to actually fuck an exposed public key open but the runtime would still be abysmal.

and while the key sizes scale linearly as for space and communication overhead, they are not linear when it comes to shors. basically if you got some insane sci-fi quantum computer that can break a key in 10 days it wouldn't handle very well it's doubled key size you would need to build a new much bigger quantum computer (which is an engineering nightmare for every bit added so far) for that or take your sweet time possibly years.

This article cannot be found using a search engine. I've tried google, bing, and startpage. I also cannot find anything about a recent press conference in Toronto involving Elon Musk.

Fake news?

until proven otherwise we should assume it's a fabrication.

probably OP will be looking at google trends to see how many noobs googled it

Bitcoin uses already ecliptic curves for their keypairs. There's a variant of it that is quantum computing resistant - if they use that you already are gucci.

no the ecc itself is not resistant but the address is pretty much the definition of quantum resistant. so long you don't reuse them you are golden for the next 100 years or so. first thing that may come to be in jeopardy is long standing ln channels. but here is the funny bit. it's the easiest thing in the world to increase the key sizes of segwit addresses ln uses. because the signature is not actually stored in the block.

* Relatively speaking* I bet he says that was what he meant when it doesn't happen elon is a huge disappointment and a cop out to boot.

The same guy who broke ECC with quantum computing proposed a variant that was supposed to be save against quantum computers. Afaik still no news that it was broken too.

LMAO

that's a key exchange algorithm you are talking about, not a signature.

this. bitcoin will flash crash and XRP will overtake bitcoin and flash pamp. you are fucking retarded not to see this user.

If they really cracked SHA-256, we would have way bigger problems than Bitcoin.

you don't crack hash algorithms. wtf...

Wouldnt be sure about quantum magic.
Although extremely unlikely.

Also I think that SHA-1 is cracked.

no it's not

This would break the whole internet at the same time so why worry about bitcoin?

to be more precise sha-1 had a built in weakness courtesy of nsa that may be abused to find practical collisions on large binary data that makes it unsafe to use as digest for digital signatures. but that's not cracked and also in the manner btc uses sha256 completely irrelevant.

yeah https digital certs and signatures everything need to be beefed up considerably as quantum computing progresses. it really only affects public key cryptography tho, hash functions and symmetric ciphers are unaffected.

Sha-1 had a flaw and been solved for over a decade already. That's why nobody sane uses it anymore. SHA-256 is the standard currently.
-recent it-sec lecture

It doesn't break the net, upgrading is easy so it will continue to run. It does however allow to crack all old secrets.

The game plan is collect all encrypted potential high value data now and crack it later.

it was not solved wtf are you talking about? if i give you an sha1 hash of a password can you reproduce it? no? then fuck off!

The problem is collision. Use for hashing is signatures. If you can fake the signature you broke the hash function.

Fuck just google before talking shit. Attacks were known already in 2005.

Elon musk fudding crypto ? get ready to buy in if he can actually crash it, steal his cheap bags.

>The problem is collision.
yes, read: for second preimages sha-1 is still very much robust and by no means it was cracked.

I already solved p vs np and p =/=np so dw at all bro. I dont care about the money or fame just wanted to know if my crypto was safe.

>If you can fake the signature you broke the hash function
no, if you can reproduce the original message from a hash (obviously smaller or equal size of the hash) significantly faster than brute force then you can say you broke it.

i'm not saying sha-1 should be used for signatures tho i'm just saying hash functions used in crpytoo don't give a fuck about collisions.

t. Betamax holder

Elon Musk, the delusional manchild who thinks he will be able to start a colony in Mars in less than 10 years among other meme projects? Hm

catastrophically crucial

Who?

This weeb was shilling BTC tho

Attached: elon btc.jpg (607x853, 63K)

Musk so desperate that he wants in on crypto.

Paypal isn't Musk's creation. He bought the company when it was starting to make profit and sold it later.

>no premine like bitcoin

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 50D34F36-5E70-44DD-A315-C575FEFC8F53.jpg (657x527, 32K)

Fpbp Elon eternally BTFO and /thread

>Jow Forums on suicide watch

Attached: 1531028464948.png (800x894, 41K)

>encryption

so he's saying ZEC will replace BTC. got it

Attached: bvVEvteL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

but we already knew this

He had rich parents you fuck. Also, I consider this article to be a strong buy signal.

Attached: 11930866_729039433894832_1008524824_n.jpg (320x320, 21K)

considering Musk is a complete scam artist retard, bullish

>bitcoin=real deal
>dude who replaces nasa= scam artist
This is peak Jow Forums

1 sat in 2009 = 1 sat in 2019
check fucking m8 kike

>probably OP will be looking at google trends to see how many noobs googled it

Attached: the more you know.jpg (1280x931, 81K)