I am getting 300k from a settlement. Is there a way to somewhat safely turn it into 1M in roughly 5 years

I am getting 300k from a settlement. Is there a way to somewhat safely turn it into 1M in roughly 5 years

Attached: 5BCDCA20-6F1D-4214-A088-4753DE2AD30A.jpg (2300x1113, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tronscan.org/#/token/1002020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all in LINK

I’m not promise any gains but

XIP RUBY is .000008 cents per while ICO supply lasts

tronscan.org/#/token/1002020

Attached: FA5ABA7A-B476-4709-9F82-897EEB9870E5.png (1242x2208, 426K)

You could buy up 99.1 percent of the entire ICO with just half of your settlement and be the Moby Dick of whales

Based

I am unironically going to pick up some Link but only about 40-50K

Well there ya go then. Link at $50 and you get a $2.5 M fortress of solitude.

What are you getting 300k for?

>Buy 3 apartments for 100k each.
>Rent them out for 300-500 per month.
>Depends where you live.
>If shithole then leave shithole.
>Find a place with high monthly rental but cheap apartments.
>Gg wp thanks for playing life game!

Without an income, I highly doubt it since you won't be able to get enough leverage to get that 300K working.

If you have a good income 60-100K+, no debt, high credit score, you can rehab some properties while abusing federal home loan programs, get control of ~1M of property. If that property is actually worth 1.5M, you are starting with 800K in equity, so you'll easily be over the 1M mark in

Roughly much could i net per month doing that?

Wait you meant 3 apartments not 3 buildings lel, so yeah just living off 1500ish per month is probably not gonna cut it

I'm trying not to work ever again other than shit like music/art. I have a JD but hate practicing law. Could pull 100k a year if I went full wagecuck mode and sold my soul and lost all my free time.

I'm honestly just going to gamble on crypto and live meagerly for 3-4 years and hope for the best. If I get btfo I'll just wagecuck and get as rich as possible that way

If you rent to niggers... Bankruptcy.

If you rent to low income whites... 90% headaches, complaints, and maintenance with little return. 10% chance you get lucky and get good tenants that don't tear the place up and you get your monthly rent on time.

The rental income meme is a meme unless you are going high end $$$ rentals.

Yeah I'm staying away from that shit. Unironically less stressful to be a tort attorney

The dollar devalues every year. Dont buy. Mortgage multiple properties and try to rent them out 50% more than your monthly expenses or more if your rental market supports that. Always put 20% down to avoid paying mortgage insurance. Always hire a property manager (about 10% of the rent per month) and last but not least dont stretch yourself too thin. Keep at least 3k per property in the bank for any repairs that the property manager isnt going to fix (usually more than $100). Get credit and backgrounds on all tenants. Dont rent to friends or family. Etc. good luck

I live in a college town and there's a street with shitty mill houses from the early 20th century that has become all the rage libshits and yuppies.. maybe I could mortgage a couple of those

I'm a bit of a retard though, how the fuck does making little crumbs like this lead to 1M? Is it something to do with building equity? Do I flip the houses or some shit? Walk me thru buying 300k worth of RE and leaving with 1M in 5-10 years

you're right to "aren't promise any gains", i'll give you that, pajeet

user is saying you can leverage your cash to generate cash flow as close to day 1 as possible, meaning you're getting free money right away and longterm you're getting free houses
you won't have 1MM in your pocket 5 years from now, but even if the economy crashes horribly you should be worth a couple millions in 10 years

I have 2 lower income places. Theyve Never have been more than a few days late on payments. I dont accept under 600 fico and the 2 places are near decent elementary schools. Started with 60k i got in an auto accident (hit by drunk)
2/1 in south FL near the beach and a B school for 96000-20k = 76k loan stretched over 30 years at 4.3% = about 800 a month when i pay mortgage homeowners insurance and prop taxes. I avoided mortgage insurance (an extra 100 a month) by puting down 20%. I rent that for 1300 a month. Property manager gets 100 of that so 900 total cost. In the 16 months ive had it my equity has also increased 6-10% meaning i could sell it tomorrow for like 106k but i dont need to. I also have a RE license to get paid when i do buy a place (i buy under an LLC name btw). With even 100k you could have 5 places. The other 200 you can do w/e with. Theres a million ways to make money. I have a small farm growing wheat grass that i sell to smoothie and health stores for side income.

Bitcoin now at $0.0018. Those of you in the old school who believe this is a bubble simply have not understood the new mathematics of the Blockchain, or you did not cared enough to try. Bubbles are mathematically impossible in this new paradigm. So are corrections and all else

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-05 09-46-58.png (1041x884, 58K)

Dump it all into silver

Silver is going to well over $100 per ounce within a year or two

screenshot this post

Thanks fren, makes sense

That's pretty based. I worry I'm too lazy to grind like you. I'm sort of an absent minded fuck and rarely stay on top of shit that i need to. Hence wanting to just fuck off and pursue music and stuff that I'm actually really good at

Im on Jow Forums at 3am. Im far from a grinder. I have 2 sources of income that take me literally 0 hours (prop manager) and 15 hours (planting/watering/delivering) a week. They make me a little over 4k a month. Nothing crazy but im very content with that. I write and am learning python and piano in my spare time along with going to bars and day trips to miami orlando or tampa

You make over 3k from your wheat grass? The prop income is only 400 a month right once you take out mortgage, tax, management etc?

I have 2 properties @ about 900 total
And yeah i make about 3k a month now. The first few months were the grind part posting on craigslist and actually looking on google maps for every healthstore or smoothie place that wasnt a big franchise (jamba juice smoothie king etc) and actually handing them a business card and samples etc

Nice. Thanks for the info I'll look into this shit.

Learn some basic music theory along with piano it will help you get better faster. You want to be able to sit down at the keyboard and know how to do basically whatever you want instead of being a slave to sheer music. Also get the Hanon books they will really speed up your fingers and technique. I would personally recommend getting a legit teacher if you are still enjoying it in a year or so.

*sheet music