$LTO

where my fromosexuals at? get ready for the motherfucking ride of your life. this dutch coin is going to colonize the moon for generations to come. the same fags who brought you $QNT and $CHX are tipping you off to the next big multi-gainer. im talking YUGE. your going to be sucking this nigga's dick by dawn. don't miss out Jow Forums

Attached: niggarnold.jpg (1600x1600, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/amobr7/lto_network_livecontracts_trollbridge_many/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigga, if this piece of shit pulls an insane run this month i'll suck your dick user

LTO MOON BOY CHECKING IN. WE MOVING FROM BTT NIGGAS, SCALING OUT AND EXITING FULL IF IT HITS 50 sats

THEN WE PUMPING LTO BOI

Attached: FD6787A5-C32E-4063-9AE7-37B78ED26243.png (750x1334, 222K)

Definitely not a piece of shit. You sound like you haven’t done any research at all. Here... educate yourself. You sound like an inbred trailer park kid right now.

reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/amobr7/lto_network_livecontracts_trollbridge_many/

>reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/amobr7/lto_network_livecontracts_trollbridge_many/

thank you fren, i'll come out as smart as you soon after reading

Listen up chinkies! This is not a fucking drill!

$LTO is the next $CHX and $QNT

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-080730_Chrome.jpg (1080x1362, 615K)

You faggot have literally the chance to buy Holo for B2B under 2M marketcap.
Even with a working product and clients, why are you not in? Tell me

i am in digit boii, I could really use the money right now also.

Buy thus unless u hate monies

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-094322_Chrome.jpg (1080x1381, 501K)

Is dit een nederlands shill tesm. Kneusjes.

Don't fall for this shitcoin yet. Stay away for a few months because the swap from mainnet to erc-20 will dillute the hell out of this shitcoin

There are 460M coins (Let's say 230M with the burn fee) that are available and can always be converted to erc-20.

The team has written 1:1 on their medium article, but only calculated the erc-20 tokens in the wild for their marketcap...hence the very low marketcap LOL

BUT IT'S FUCKING MISLEADING, since there are 230M (460M without burn fee) LTO mainnet tokens that can be always transferred to erc-20 LOL

Sea of red... looks great.

Attached: Capture.jpg (619x477, 34K)

kek I just bought the top at 0.045$.
Motherfuckers I always fomo and get rekt

You just bought at $10M marketcap, if we calculate all the tokens in existence (plus burn fee). You got mislead by both the developers and the Jow Forums broke indians.

There will be months of selling pressure for this shitcoin LOL since the conversions from mainnet to erc-20 will be constant

Why do you chase pumps like retard?
I've been telling Jow Forums to buy QNT since 0.002, all you had to do was do your research on it and actually put your money into something that has MASSIVE(i can't stress this enough really) potential and instead you people keep buying absolute shitcoins like mas, ftm, dag and now this lto shit. The fuck is wrong with you people?

Can someone summerise what a "trollbridge" is?
thank you in advance.

It's the service with which you convert the mainnet tokens (about 460M left) to the ERC-20 chain

And that service starts with a 60% burn of the tokens you transfer (eg: you send 100 to erc-20 but receive only 40 due to the burn) and decreases with each month

This shit means that there will be a fuck ton of sell pressure and that the marketcap is already approx $10M if you count all of the tokens (+burn)

In fact even i made a mistake by calculating the marketcap with the burning fee

As presented in the picture (straight from the LTO medium post, the marketcap with the current price is now

460M times 0.04 = 18.4M

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 12.01.28 PM.png (1344x464, 65K)

only 33 million in circulation retard, stop fudding these newfags you filthy kike

You stupid fuck, why are you calculating only the erc-20 tokens when there are 460M mainnet coins that are at any time available for converting to erc-20 through the trollbridge ?

What the fuck is wrong with you indians ? Infected curry ?

Because that’s not how it works you fannyflap

Thanks for the detailed rebuttal.