Best trading platform

Hi I'm new to this and to this and your stickies are absolutely fucking garbage at providing starter information.

Where should I even begin? Coinbase pro? Should I set up a wallet do I don't end up screwed by a nigger faking his own death? Is it possible to begin trading anonymously?

Many thanks Jow Forums boys

Attached: 42c7a28.jpg (1200x1089, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

athcoinindex.com/
warosu.org/biz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BuMp

How about you fuck off to reddit, instead

haha. cute bird.

Calm down lenny. I hate reddit just as much as you do. Now go splash water in your face and cool off.

:^)

binance
idex
trex

Will investigate. Thank

go to myetherwallet and read this shit and make a wallet, keep private key secure.
Binance is a good exchange
Kraken is also good
never leave money on exchange
for bitcoin wallet use electrum

buy chainlink
read chainlink whitepaper

Attached: 1499372829841.png (342x298, 195K)

>wants to be spoonfed
We don't even have to be mean to him lads, the market will take care of OP very soon. Thanks for buying my bags faggot.

Attached: 44063005_704734566573527_3816882864100737024_n.png (1536x2048, 2.07M)

Buy a crypto on Coinbase. BTC is the best right now because it is fast and cheapest to transact with. Best buying option in Coinbase is also of course the 'instant buy' option. Once you have your coins, make a Binance accunt, send your BTC there and trade most of it for LINK. And that is it. Now you have a better portfolio than 95% of people in crypto.

Im not asking to be spoonfed, I just want to know where to start! said less than you and was still more helpful

Understood, thank you for your advice. I will add it to my repertoire. I also discovered /seg/ which has a lot of useful links in the OP, so I might look into stocks while im at it.

Nice birb btw
You too

>BTC
>BitCoinCash
Hmmm. Are you trolling me?
Wasn't that a garbage fire?

Wait. Im a fucking retard. BTC is just Bitcoin isnt it?
Forgive my autism mate.

I heard LINK was good in another thread as well. By my count, that means it deserves looking into. Thank you user

Attached: 0e867bd002ad28c7e5629d6640e2eedaa9bfb5be3a74e9de7e030cc75b1bb916.jpg (344x344, 44K)

Kys retard, it's a fair question. You're just a pointless cunt really. If jannies would do their jobs and sticky some common questions threads people wouldn't ask them as much.

Coinmarketcap.com has all the coins and their ticker symbols. Yes, BTC is Bitcoin. Ideally you never want to transfer your wealth with any other coin. 50/50 BTC and LINK is a good starting portfolio. Jow Forums will often have more good coin suggestions though.
1) Look for coins that are in the market to compete with ETH. These so called 'ETH killers' have so far been very successful for gaining value.
2) Look for coins with Chinese teams. Throw your prejudice aside. They have been the best innovators in the blockchain space the last few years. Try and find small/upcoming Chinese teams with strong marketing.
3) Kraken doesnt have as much coins as Binance, but is also a good exchange. Kraken is best for daytrading, as it is probably the fastest exchange around.

You dont deserve this info, but I was bored at the moment with nothing else to do.

Dude, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
I'm totally saving this.

Is day trading worth it? If the memes are to be believed, I imagine I'd end up shortening my total life span by a few years just from the stress.

Attached: 33417656_1807335532653566_4946849392008101888_n.gif (194x269, 498K)

Just try it out for some time. If you find out you are good at it, then keep going. BitMex is also an option to make things more fun in the current slow market. BitMex is a trusted exchange that allowes you to margin trade with relative safety. User interface might be difficult to learn at the beginning, but its worth it.

ETH DOES NOT SCALE

Attached: ethereum cant scale.png (1001x681, 34K)

you can get a full node on ethereum with ~10-15gb last i checked. an archive node is not the same thing as a bitcoin full node, if bitcoin did the same thing i would need 10x+ more storage itself too.

danger birb !!!

Attached: CmahuVLVMAABbn.jpg (412x430, 27K)

Hey user, think you could help me over here?

You guys seem to be in the wrong thread.
The picture is however showing the full story here. Sometimes two lines on a graph is more than enough to understand why a cryptocurrency, with a developer backing more than the rest of coins combined, is flat out going in the wrong direction and going to be dead to an ETH killer in less than 6 months.

Got it, will do.
I owe you one user, thank you.
If I make it one day, i'll not forget you, neMEY9LK.

See like i dont understand any of that

>angry birb pic related

Attached: 1526332946898.jpg (500x654, 64K)

I have to be away for some hours now. But you can trust the judgement of most anons here in Jow Forums. While people shittalk a lot, everyone still welcomes new money to the market and tries to help out as much as they can.

Your 1) and 2) must be ironic. All the asian coins with good marketing fell >99% lied about partnerships to get where they are and most have developed almost nothing. What's stopping those coins from being labeled securities?

In the 2013 bubble alot of bitcoin competitors came out to challenge the top spot. All of them failed. Now that ethereum and the 2017 bubble came around with a ton of eth competitors what happens next is they all fail.

A warning about bitmex.. they manipulated the bitcoin markets constantly liquidating people who use high leverage. Basicly if it costs them less to manipulate the bitcoin markets and liquidate you then the amount they get from you if you were to be liquidated then your money is already gone. Best thing is don't use high leverage in any trade or you will get eaten alive by hungry market makers. Also, Americans cannot day trade or purchase into icos/presales. Find out what the laws in your country are.

Attached: 1392494111263.jpg (480x360, 18K)

A new challenger approaches!

I'm sure there's some truth in both of what you guys have to say. Obviously not every start up is going to be honest. Ill continue to keep my eyes open, thank you for the warnings user.

Wait.
>Americans cannot day trade
>Find out what the laws in your country are
Wot.

Are you sure? That doesn't sound legit at all. Why would the US ban day trading?

there is no ethereum killer, just like there's no bitcoin killer. to think otherwise is late adopter cope.

literally the worst advice you could give somebody.

link? ethereum "killers"? might as well tell him to put it all into tron.

Ah yes, a fellow patrician who likes birds too

I would Facebook like your bird cartoon if this were on Google+

Hush and let them prove my point

if you are in the eu you can buy btc at market price and do free sepa withdrawals and deposits at kraken, idk why its not more popular the volume seems pretty low, probably because they only list a couple of shitcoins

you're getting memed here OP. welcome to the shitshow that crypto is currently.
the real advice is that BTC is your best bet, and if you want to gamble your money away, try shitcoins, most of which are likely scams. you can have 10% in shitcoins or a suicide prevention stack in LINK just for the biz membership and the memes. but really, you should have a vast majority of wealth in BTC.

Youre a force for chaos. If you were behind any misinformation in this thread, shame on you. Lame waste of time. You honestly think I'd spend money based off the advice from users on an yugoslavian bird watching forum, without doing my own research first? Yikes

You guys are cool

Starting to grow trust issues, but you seem honest. Its just a waiting game then? Buy BTC even though its expensive, and wait 10 years for it to get even better? Is that the only way to make it?

Dude says OP should buy LINK and BTC. You disagree with him and say OP should buy LINK and BTC. Wat?
OP, If you are going to put over 500$ worth into crypto, then definitely do your own research instead of asking Jow Forums of all places for advice.

this is the thing, because you basically can trust no one, go with the most established, which is Bitcoin. can it dump 50% from here? sure it can. would you be better off with shitcoins if that happened? hell no, they would dump even more. ETH is down 90% from the top.
think of it as the dotcom bubble. everyboday had nice websites and a lot of people thought they were geniuses but ended up losing a lot of money from scams.
try to spend some time in the space to learn reading through the bullshit and maybe you will find a project that is actually genuine. but for the start, I'd recommend BTC only.

are you retarded? the other poster adviced for OP to go into chink scams. I adviced for BTC and may 10% of shitcoins, only if OP cannot hold himself back from gambling.

That makes a lot of sense. At this point, as far as advice goes, reasonable explanations like this are the only things I'm willing to accept.
Thank you user. From here Ill continue learning and remaining skeptical.

>definitely do your own research
Underrated.
I'll be sure to, dont worry. Thanks for the reminder though.

Attached: 1456688030137.jpg (1890x1417, 161K)

>but you seem honest
he is a shill that has bags from 20k

All of you are shills. You included.

Altcoins pumped more than BTC during the run-up and they also dumped more than BTC during the crash. So, judging by that, it is better to hold BTC during a bear market and alts (non-chink, of course) with actual development after a bear market. Up to OP to decide when the bear has ended.

BTC has definitely done a bit better during the crash than most others:
athcoinindex.com/
ATH - All Time High price

finally

heh, yes, it's nice to see newfags catching on so quickly

just dont listen to anybody op, especially not somebody advising you to buy something you see heavily shilled here, or on any other website.

stick to places like gemini, coinbase, don't venture outside of those unless you accept that whatever you deposit could disappear at any time. don't play with shitcoins, in fact, just don't trade at all. this is the worst kind of market to learn to trade in, because everybody is bored, including the whales, and people get tricked into thinking they understand the market (as many people in this thread seem to) because they see a few shitcoins they hold pump.

how did you stumble into the crypto market, OP?

It us illegal to daytrade or invest into icos as an american in crypto unless you are an accredited investor which you need 1million in assets before you can petition to be one.

>land of free

Just buy chainlink on binance with ethereum, store it on myetherwallet with a ledger/trezor hardware wallet. Store the seed phrase on a stainless steel plate and store it in a safe. Alternatively put your key phrase on a piece of paper. Laminate it. Put it in a fireproof lockbox.
Or instead of using myetherwallet or hardware wallets make a paper wallet. Uf you want to get super technical you can encrypt your private keys/seed phrases with free programs on your computer.

single most important take away from this thread

Also, i'm assuming you are american from this post, all crypto to crypto trades are taxable as income. Want to get dual citizenship in another country so you can cash out with no taxes? Tough luck, only in america and the philippines any income you make in foreign countries you are still required to pay taxes on that as if you made it in america. Welcome to cuck land. The land where everyone is a wageslave and no one can retire, not even doctors.

please take note of the two replies above. They will unironically change your life.

I also feel this bread is a subtle 5d chainlink canary warning that something is about to happen. also note the dub 7's by OP.

Attached: 151893100.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

I think we have another year before rakeoff for link but we will see

the price will only creep up over a year so why miss out? why not get on the rollercoaster, get a stack and swing a little with the price action. better than sat with your thumb up your arse, then waking up one morning and realising you can only afford 1000 linkies instead of 10,000 etc etc

sorry just seen your post about being americucked and not allowed to spend your own money on what you want without government approval...yikes.

L M A O this dude aint even be trollin no one mayne.

best UI/built in trading tools/latency -wise is bitfinex by far

also peer 2 peer leverage that's far more convenient to use than poloniex's, and far more transparent than bitmex

before investing in anything do a 3 minute shit test by searching it here warosu.org/biz/