DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

DUDE JUST WAGESLAVE FOR 50 YEARS LMAO

Attached: wojak_grimace.jpg (899x900, 72K)

Kek

Honestly, there has to be more to life than just slaving away for 40+ years. I just cant imagine a life of me doing that. I think theres something bigger for me. No shame if you do but I believe there is alternatives in this life.

DUDE YO JUST PAY THE TAXES BRUH

Attached: F97glJA2_400x400.jpg (202x202, 17K)

The problem isn't slaving. In a sense, our ancestors were also working 8+ hrs per day for 50+ years. Even more than most people do today.

The problem is that (((they))) have helped systematically destroy society and all of its core values - Tight-knit families and communities, A standard of morals/values, a middle-class standard of living, a narrative of the future to strive for, etc.

There is zero reason to slave away and work hard without a proper incentive. The worst part is that (((they))) have completely brainwashed everyone to believe that there is nothing wrong with today's society. That this is all normal and good for you, dear good goy. That's the most tragic and insidious attack, even more than the problems they've sprouted for this generation and the previous one.

who is (((((((((((((((((((((((they))))))))))))))))))))))) ?????

is that you, dj kahled?

People worked less in medieval times actually.

(((They))) want is to be the cogs in their machine, fuck that shit I’d rather hang

Maybe. It doesn't matter. I think they worked harder in the past, but today's jobs typically require more effort from your mind IMO.

Sitting in an AC office room and working is pretty fucking rad in theory yet mental illness and loneliness is greater than every in our society.

Lmao majority of people were peasants doing back breaking labor and leading pointless lives

I wouldn't mind working 40+ hours a week if the workplace wasn't so nightmarish. It wasn't like this even 7 or so years ago. What the fuck happened?

Lets be honest. We all know the game is rigged yet we're all playing it. I'm just going to say it, capitalism is corrupt, yet I'm am essentially a capitalist. Is it really right that we can take our money and use it to compound interest or make money though debt (i.e. bonds)? We all know it's immoral but the reason that we're here is because we don't want to be slaves like the 99% of people stuck in this system. I'm not advocating communism, far from it, communists are Godless, soulless, and reduce us all to an economic factor in the same way that the Jews running high finance do. As a matter of fact, they're working together.
With that said, the interests of the shareholders aren't always the same as the interests of the people. We might all want to end the trade war as shareholders but will that help the American people? Not really, manufacturing jobs will continue to be sent to China at a higher rate if that happens. That won't help our fellow countrymen. It won't help our communities. Many shareholders and CEO's are in favor of loose immigration laws because cheap labor = more profits but in the long term it's not going to help us.
This system is corrupt and I'm willingly cooperating in it so that I don't have to be a slave to it in the future. We all fucking know it even if we're not willing to admit it.

The only way to win is to play their game. Exploit every government tax loophole, abuse all federal programs you can, avoid all discretionary products, avoid all non-income generating loans, live with your parents as long as you can while buying rental property & investing in tax-free accounts, etc...

This is all you can really do. In my area, if you request a service you pay 5X the median hourly wage, so (((they))) can get a cut. My uncle had to get a forklift mechanic this October, and was billed $240/hr plus parts (which were obviously inflated). If you try to get a job as a forklift mechanic, you start at $20/hr with experience required. It's a fucking scam, all these Jews selling commoditized products/services for 5X the price, because they have a (((brand))) that buys up all their competitors forcing local monopolies.

why dont you just get a job you enjoy? why dont you start your own business?

Thats why speculating isnt actually risky, most of our lives are completely dependent on debt. Wageslaving, keeping your pay in the bank and 401k/superannuation is guaranteed to get you nothing in the 50 years because the currency is being made worthless to maintain full employment

We're playing in a game that's been carefully crafted by them. It's a game that rewards selfishness and abusing of others. Breeds bad traits for individuals in society, by rewarding the selfish and crushing the meek.

Never thought about that because I never had to use such a service, but holy shit that's kikery at another level. The costs of services are indeed pretty fucking crazy. In my country things like car insurance have such fucking CRAZY requirements (likely crafted by (((them)))) that the prices are fucking batshit insane.

Their use of law to thumb down on the common man is despicable.

Social media smartphone ADD culture, feminism getting a legit foothold in the workplace, BLM, etc

That's the beauty of it though.
If you can beat the corruption, it's like winning the ultimate videogame.

The corruption is like a raid boss, and you can solo it, or you can join a party. Beating the raid boss (((corruption))) usually gives you some dank loot and gold.

Balance is fine. Quit complaining.

It's something more insidious I feel. Like there's been a massive spike in Machiavellian behavior since around 2014 or so. As much of a cancer as social media is, I don't think it's the root cause.

during the planting and harvest season peasants worked harder. but during those long winter months there was little to do. just lazing about and drinking I’d imagine. perhaps we would be better served following this cycle than rather than working all year long. i know some yuros get loads of vacation in the summer

user... instagram and YouTube and blue check twitter faggotry is unironically the cause of that shit, a culture of completely unchecked egomania

>tfw no job to even wageslave at so it will take me 70 years bc so far behind

A-at least i have 6k worth of crypto right?

Attached: 999B291A-3CB4-49B0-A28B-58A4D190020C.jpg (504x942, 126K)

>Rev 9:6 - "And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

I unironically think it's the end-times desu. Makes a bit more sense if you look at the state of our environment and realize we only have a decade or two of business as usual.

>Goyim, listen.. you're going to wageslave for my shekels and you will be grateful that I give you 5% of the profits. Ok? If you don't like it, you are free to starve and live out on the streets.

Attached: 1389908858609.jpg (655x669, 61K)