Fake your way into an interview

>fake your way into an interview
>get charged $400 after it became apparent you know shit all

Attached: 0.jpg (640x853, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/7c6fi4/when_u_flunk_your_interview_so_bad_they_charge/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rebekah is a bitch. What will happen if you don’t pay?

Write them an apology letter. Do not pay the 'fine'.

I can help with the letter if you need.

just act retarded lmao they cant do shit. if you pay that you are a fucking idiot

/ignore

the most they can do is fake threats or take you to court where it will likely get thrown out by the judge . the most that will happen is they will scare you and waste your time

no way this is real, I wouldn't be surpised if you can sue them for that bill

Send them back a bill for the time taken reading this piece of shit, and include wasting my time reading that shit too (hourly rate $500)

>all the assuhurt fake CV sending Jews
The company is correct in billing the parasite.

Sadly, there is little precedence for their claims. In my opinion, it should file as fraud, both your falsified application and this invoice.

I cant believe you wrote this, printed it out took a photo and uploaded it to larp on a Bangaladesian beyblade forum

Even if that's true this thread is more entertaining than 98% of Jow Forums

It's a Reddit pic from 2017

Issa rebbit thread

reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/7c6fi4/when_u_flunk_your_interview_so_bad_they_charge/

why is the image all pixelated?

>charging you when no such agreement was ever discussed beforehand
that's some pretty legit kikery

Fake. This was already posted to biz last year. Also if this ever did happen you can literally ignore it and not pay.

When does the revolution start?

I didn't. Why did you think the point wasn't just showing the image?

He did lie on his CV, which is a formal proposal of service. This can, and should, be penalized,

It can’t though, it’s not legally binding by any means
Any attorney worth their salt would wipe their ass with it and tell their client to do the same it’s a scare tactic telling the dude to fuck off never bend the knee to a company

>Any attorney worth their salt would wipe their ass with it and tell their client to do the same it’s a scare tactic telling the dude to fuck off never bend the knee to a company
>Guy who doesn't have a job (we know this because he is going to interviews) has money for an attorney worth their salt

Wew lad you really are a Einstein.

>VCAT

Lol. Let them take you to VCAT and watch the member laugh them out of the building.

>formal proposal of service

No it is not. It is a statement of one's opinion of one's own capabilities.

A formal proposal of service is called a contract, or a 'proposal'.

write them the same letter back. tell em they have to pay you because you had to leave your neet lifestyle for 2 hours + driving/transportation.

charge them 800 $ for your time.

Profit ???

this, imagine getting charged 400 bucks at the fucking whim of a company that can apparently dictate what is and is not proficiency in something. holy shit if you faggots make it and i don't i will unironically an hero

>And include wasting my time reading that shit too
Fucking kek

Attached: ojACCWn.png (727x727, 36K)

>It is a statement of one's opinion
Getting tong twisty there. The guy lied on his CV, a formal document sent in a formal process of recruitment, and incurred unintended cost on the company because of his malicious intent. He did try to con them.

Umm sweetie

Attached: mUK7n3J.png (1269x1111, 71K)

Imagine you are so pathetic you have to lie on your resume.

Obviously a eurocuck shithole.

Us Americhads wouldn’t put up with this bullshit, lmao u euro cucks make me sick

Based and redpilled

It's in Australia, we had a thread about it 6 months ago, where they found the company and Rebecca (It's a small unimportant company, and Rebecca is a megalomaniac).

b&r
honestly ALL companies should do this
friendly reminder the job market is shit not solely because of immigrants, but also because people can lie with impunity
normalfaggots who abuse social skills should be punished, not rewarded

no way somebody named rebekah's time is worth $100/hr

she probably wrote that document so, eh

man I remember some roastie from uni contacted me on LinkedIn a couple of years ago wanting me to develop for a 'company' she founded for 'shares' (it was an app, bad one at that)

politely ignored the message, saw some cucks from my class joined her

two years later the app is still nowhere lol

Fake shit but if a faggot company was bold enough to try this kind of shit you could get a load of money taking them to court with 100% chances of winning. It's like peak illegal.

Attached: 1512122401867.png (749x852, 15K)

Obviously a austrafag shithole.

Us Americhads would never put up with this bullshit. U austrafags make me sick.

HO NONONONONONONONONO

Plebbit accused us for creating this pic!! What do?

Attached: blublublu.png (1297x881, 141K)

Ignore, there is absolutely no legal basis here they can chase.

Actually here in yuropoor, contrary to your stinky mutthole full of single digit IQ circumcised and morbidly obeses ZOGbots, we have LAWS to protect us against satanic companies. Like, many, many laws. If a company dared trying something like this in my country the boss would be put behind bars in the day.

companies can go fuck themselves theyre all just follies and wefare queens

>Us Americhads would never put up with this bullshit
Enjoy your no-unions and no notice period for dismissal.

One could do a recruitment listing where it would state:
>If you suck shit to an unreasonable level, we will charge you for our time.
You'd get only the cream of the crop who actually want the job.

for you fucking brainlets this is a troll.
>immediately obvious
>still goes on for six hours

You can't be billed for anything unless there is some agreement before hand on it. Job seekers might as well charge interviewers for wasting their time as well then

>normalfaggots who abuse social skills should be punished, not rewarded
Is there any person on this board that disagrees with this statement?

If the continue to message you, just file a restraining order.

>Job seekers might as well charge interviewers for wasting their time as well then
correct

State of the wagecucks

Oy vey, Rebekah's going to get every shekel back that you stole

Do Amerifats really have no-notice dismissal?
I was surprised when reading the coverage of the BuzzFeed/HuffPo layoffs when the sacked workers were celebrating that their union got them a couple of weeks redundancy pay. The were acting like it was a big deal

Attached: OnlyInAmerica.jpg (750x750, 192K)