Almost 2020

>almost 2020
>still cant write a single line of code

Attached: Maha-Suicide_d.jpg (670x440, 49K)

Bamp

You should have 10+ years of experience by now otherwise you'll just be another pajeet "programmer".

6 months in, still stuck with the business plan and other administrative crap I need to apply for funding
I feel like a complete brainlet most of the days but still hack at it.

Attached: 1516008882989.png (774x565, 202K)

used to code a lot back in my preteens. Spent like 14 - 17 coding in swift, objective c, html, css, the works.

Since 18 to now (20) I haven't coded anything. It's not that I feel I've lost the ability, but that there needs to be a purpose. If I see a cool purpose and plan out what it needs to do, then I have motivation. Other than that - "writing code" could be as simple as printf(); or var BTC = 10

if (BTC >= 10 ) { var JUST = "ABSOLUTELY JUSTED rn..."
printf(JUST);
} return 0

I don't know the syntax of what language this is but I did this after a few years and still - coding isn't hard and picking back up on syntax would take less than an hour.

Enjoy it while it lasts

You can do simple textbook shit in 5 minutes right now if you weren't so damn lazy. Maybe you weren't going to do it anyway.

print("Hello")

you now know a single line of python3

print(Boobs")

if (cloth==close) {
var text = open cloth;
};

I thought I was completely inept at coding
Then I made a small database program for my sister in law's business that works wonderfully
Gave me a huge confidence boost

Is python THAT easy?

that's what I've noticed as well - when I looked at my code and the funtions it made I saw it as something that anyone who took time to lay out and take it slow would be able to replicate - maybe make it better. But it's not that we feel we are simple - but because we feel like a fraud for picking up on it intuitevly. It's this mindset that makes a person who does what programmers do vs normies. Validation is great. But it is about how you think.

public class GF
{
double boobsize;
double feetFactor;
double cuteness;
boolean watchesAnime;
String race;
boolean is3d;
boolean holdsLink;

GF(double boobsize, double feetFactor, double cuteness, boolean watchesAnime, String race, boolean is3d, boolean holdsLink)
{
this.boobsize=boobsize;
this.feetFactor=feetFactor;
this.cuteness=cuteness;
this.watchesAnime=watchesAnime;
this.race=race;
this.is3d=is3d:
this.holdsLink=holdsLink
}
What will you write in:
new GF(//here?);

all "programing" is that easy
but none of that is real world programing

The thing is, if you look at the code you will probably cringe at how simple and basic it really is. I still scratch my head when other programmers use different objects in libraries that makes the task simpler but look more complicated to me

void main();
cout>>"nigger";
return 0

planning on going to a bootcamp after I graduate this year

> swift, objective-c, html, CSS, the works

you've barely scratched the surface. learn docker, kubernetes and the dark arts of open source. it's more fun to use other people's work like lego to build incredible software systems then fuck around writing throw-away programs

You sound like a faggot and I hope you fail

>Me: So uhhh when did you start learning to program?
>Them: Oh I just got really interested in it when I was about 5 years old, just messing around. I was writing in C and Python by elementary school

Attached: 1546478669488.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Still yet to meet a programmer that wasn’t a s0i boy office drone