HOLOCHADS

we're back.

Attached: 6d25df7c0ea3bdad5e6b30159827c891.png (453x287, 15K)

Straight to 2k

Did volume just jump up by over 200 btc?

HUGE volume spike. Very convincing. One of the most convincing volume spikes we've seen, it was huge really, nothing like it. i think it will keep going. it will keep going because that volume spike was really very convincing

lmao'd, imagine rgrpark right now

I bought at 41 sats and now its dumping. Just lost 10%. Thanks for nothing biz.

Did they release another statement about Mozilla?

>I bought at 41 sats and now its dumping. Just lost 10%. Thanks for nothing biz.
why'd you buy on a big green dildo after it was going sideways for ages? why not buy BEFORE the dildo? dafuq

Nice meme triangle breakout

2000 gwei here we come

bulltrap

Holo is one of the most manipulated coins out there, be careful, it may pump a little but the chart is going to look like the average shitcoin post january 18 very soon. Same apply to BTT.

>Holo is one of the most manipulated coins out there, be careful, it may pump a little but the chart is going to look like the average shitcoin post january 18 very soon. Same apply to BTT.
yeah but BTT already made like 20x lol

Took a chance n ended up selling before the ride off the clif *sips*

how do you see the volume for the past hour or 30 minutes instead of 24 hours on binance

same, sold at 1270.

Bad played, we might see it reaching 43 today

How come

>we're back.

We never left.

Kill yourself you will lose all money fgts.

Will it reach 0.1 USD per Holo?

sorry cancelled

Just hold till the next target: 60 sats.

Rgrpark is a walking meme at this point

Seriously man, you have no one to blame but yourself. It's been sideways for so long..

YEAH IM THINKING IM BACK

Attached: 5AD1FAD7-F03E-4690-A1CE-399314EFA173.png (320x316, 208K)

Yeap

>Just hold till the next target: 60 sats.

Attached: 2000.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

I have no doubt

>I have no doubt
impossible, because that would make me handsomely wealthy, and nothing good happens in my life