This is your buying opportunity

Fromosexuals

This 20% correction is your buying opportunity, get in before $25m market cap.

LTO will easily be up there with QUANT, which is at $25m

This is so fucking obvious.

Once biz has bought, we will shift our attention to plebbit. Get in NOW.

Attached: 8B79E1C2-105B-4F55-BD12-57883CD3117C.jpg (1280x640, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42
medium.com/the-birb-nest/lto-network-post-ico-check-74353e4af11d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>20% correction
you mean the pump and dump is ending. fuckin morons couldnt even keep it up for a night.

Don't fall for this shitcoin yet. Stay away for a few months because the swap from mainnet to erc-20 will dillute the hell out of this shitcoin

There are 460M coins (Let's say 230M with the burn fee) that are available and can always be converted to erc-20.

The team has written 1:1 on their medium article, but only calculated the erc-20 tokens in the wild for their marketcap...hence the very low marketcap LOL

BUT IT'S FUCKING MISLEADING, since there are 230M (460M without burn fee) LTO mainnet tokens that can be always transferred to erc-20 LOL

This is bullshit

Attached: 1499197586726.png (439x290, 141K)

Let me explain again, stupid indian

The 1:1 claimed by the devs means that there are 250M in total (+ total burn fee), which again means that they mislead you by calculating the marketcap only for the erc-20 tokens and not the rest which are available for converting instantly to erc-20

250M (from 500M bcos of the burning fee) coins times 0.04 = Already $10M in marketcap for this shitcoin

There is also a troll bridge which burns a % of any token which moves to mainnet. If you were a presale investor and you now want to sell, you have to be willing to accept a 40% loss moving through to Erc. These guys are largely inventivised however to keep their money in mainnet for staking

But i already explained you the trollbridge in the previous comment lol, hence the reduction from 500M to 250M in total coins

Incentivised my ass. People just want to have a market to sell onto. And since the dilution on the erc-20 is not that big right now, there will be a dumping competition so that people could exit at an advantageous price.

The whole mechanism is just disgusting

Can someone dispute this?
I fomoed in and now having second thoughts.

I'm certified brainlet so I can't dmor

They explain it all here

medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42

Can someone read that for me in vocaroo? I'm certified brainlet so I can't dmor (r for reading)

*forgot to add, read it in ASMR pls fren thanks

It's what the Jow Forums trolls want to hide from you

On Jan 24 the marketcap was 7M, as written in the bottom of the article.

With the price of today, 460M times 0.04 = 18.4M marketcap

You are buying an overvalued shitcoin at almost $20M marketcap while the Jow Forums trolls and pump and dumpers tried to convince you to calculate only the erc-20 tokens in existence and not the mainnet ones as well

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 3.23.27 PM.png (1530x536, 108K)

>t. brainlet

Meh still fren, if it has a partnership with deloitte and works with ibm watson, then it's worth it at 20m$ market cap

We aren't at $20M Mc, this guy is a faggot and tries to fud. It seems like he only read about it for 3 minutes and started fudding.
medium.com/the-birb-nest/lto-network-post-ico-check-74353e4af11d

I just fucking posted an image from the LTO medium article LMAO...

How can you refute that, stupid diseased indian ?

Team and advisors tokens are locked for 8 months. Private sale and seed round are behind a troll bridge for first 6 months. The circulating supply is around 33m and the marketcap is 1.5m. This is literally designed to pump for the next few months. Dont listen to this pajeet trying to steal monies from u frens. LTO is our moon mission.

Just leave this board you retarded fudder, your IQ seems to be subterranean.

Attached: 1112434231.png (806x756, 108K)

Stupid and retarded monkey, the team manages in total 400M out of 500M and not only that, but the ecosystem funds don't have a lock on them

Therefore you have 100M + 73.5M coins that you can trade at any point in time, plus the rest coming in the next months.

This is even more disgusting. The team has "premined" more than half of the supply LOL, and the constant inflation on the erc-20 chain will turn this shitcoin into a new lbry coin