Is it possible to travel to another country...

Is it possible to travel to another country, buy gold there and then bring it into your country without huge risk of getting caught smuggling?
And if so, what European countries has low VAT rates for PMs?

Attached: 100g_metalor.jpg (847x869, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goldsource.no/hvordan-kjope-gull-i-norge
europeanmint.com/silver-bullion/
auragentum.de/silber-silbermuenzen-1-unze/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Merchant marine guy here, we do it most of the time. We just place it in the marine declarations and we're done

There's no VAT on gold in the EU.

Silver is a different matter, there are different tax rates depending on the country. But even then, since there is free movement of goods, you can safely drive to another country with low VAT, buy your silver there, and then drive back without breaking any laws. But rather than do that, you can simply find a store online and order it directly to your house.

What country do you live in?

>when you think metal detectors are for your safety

I live in Norway. This thread is just incase I will buy 100g worth of gold eventually. I only know of SilverGoldBull.com which actually sell such online and the importation taxes amounts to almost 2k. I'd rather buy it close to spot price without having to deal with VAT

Norway I see. Since you are actually not in the EU, I don't know if you are required to report imported gold in customs, because I'd imagine it depends on the trading deals your government has with the EU.

However, I just checked and it seems like there is VAT (mva) on investment gold bars, but not on gold coins in Norway. So if you want to buy gold, just find a Norwegian store and order it from there to get closest to spot price.

Some info I found:

goldsource.no/hvordan-kjope-gull-i-norge

I want to buy silver and have it delivered to Austria since we have a 20% VAT on it, anyone know any stores that do that without charging VAT?

Estonia 0% VAT on silver. However they can not deliver directly, you have to hire a 3rd party transport or pick it up yourself.

Example: europeanmint.com/silver-bullion/
Sample price: €16.00 for 1 oz maple leaf

Germany 7% VAT on silver. Delivers directly to your home with guarantees, insurances and reliable retailers.

Example: auragentum.de/silber-silbermuenzen-1-unze/
Sample price: €16.65 for 1 oz maple leaf

I am not affiliated with any of the sellers just posting for info.

>I am not affiliated with any of the sellers just posting for info.

>shilling his 0% estonia shithole each time the subject is brought to the table in every thread

(X) Doubt

austrian user here.
Silver coins have 7% ( Differenzbesteuert)
Silver Bars have 20%

When buying silver worth ~1k€ online from goldsilver.be or europeanmint is ~20€ cheaper compared to buying it at a local shop.
But buying localy I can do it at least anonymously.

If I can buy it VAT free with cheap shipping cost please post infos.

>is ~20€ cheaper compared to buying it at a local shop
I mean the price per coin is a huge difference, the shipping costs are what fucks it up.
The more I buy at once the cheaper it will become on the other hand.

A group purchase splitting the shipping costs would be a great thing.

My mom used to be a sketchy as international courier. Just buy expensive as gold earings and diamond bracelebracelet and wear them. Almost 0% chance of getting caught. However gold bars will be a bitch because you must declare anything over 10k iirc

Burger here, I've been yanked around at security just for carrying 100g of gold.

100g gold cost 6k tho

First time I have ever written about the Estonia site. It's the one I've seen recommended here several times lol, so if there's a better place feel free to recommend. I usually order from Germany as I have good experience with several retailers.

100g Gold is slightly more than 3 troy ounces, which comes out to about €3700 market price. Where do you get 6k from?

>falling for the diamondjew meme
Congratulation your hoe of a mother got scammed hard by the kikes

a good and cheap? german shop without too much shipping fee?

Which one please.

fuggg :DDD meant 10oz

based

gold bullion is usually 0 vat

Travel to uk. Buy 100 gr of sovereign, vat free. Mix them in your pocket with your faggot coins. Go back to your country.

i have ordered from estonia before but to be honest it's a lot of hassle and they are not cheap at all. especially the delivery is outrageously expensive.

>No discussion of how he's selling smuggled gold without getting attention from the authorities
>No discussion on where to get it except "European countries"
>No discussion on how he's going to successfully smuggle it through customs and security
>No discussion of profit margins based on the cost of each trip
>No discussion of how he's going to launder the money or explain why he's going back and forth on repeated trips

You're the laziest smuggler I've ever heard from. But if you want some assistance I can probably arrange something.