Stock market crash preparation

I don't know shit about when it going down but I want to be prepared to make the most money out of it when it does.

So, what stocks are the best stocks to short during a crash and what are the best to buy when they start to settle again?

Also as someone who's never witnessed one properly how long do they really last until stocks start to recover? A week? Few days?

Attached: magazine-unlock-05-2.3.1236-_031C3E8634D08708DA86A91081BEA989.jpg (1440x2560, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conserve-energy-future.com/causes-and-effects-of-global-dimming.php
theguardian.com/environment/2012/may/11/global-dimming-pollution
youtube.com/watch?v=j8Baq5env6k
vimeo.com/138779240
pbs.org/wgbh/nova/earth/understanding-global-dimming.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

penis

Literal cuck confirmed by id

GONGED
I give it another year. You won't be making money off this one, I'll tell you that. Food, water, essential supplies, the works. Don't be an idiot.

Praise the cuckgong

dividend aristocrats have historically outperformed the market during recessions

Let's fight nigga, my Cuc vs your SuY

Praise the cuckgong

ENB

The fucking leafs need to lay some pipe

kek

New Barrick ($GOLD) and physical gold ($XAUUSD)

it wont crash, unironically, ever again, until there are wheelbarrows of money in the streets. notice how literally every moron is expecting it to crash. this time is unironically different you small brained fucking morons. no longer are valuations decided by discounting the valuations of future cash flows, but by the political whims of 12-15 connected individuals. buy now or commit suicide EOY when you are a feudal serf. actually, just fucking kill yourself right now.

Attached: 24086240867.jpg (333x499, 38K)

This plus Global dimming.

What is global dimming you fags ask?
Global dimming is a process that keep the planet's average temp's a few degrees colder buy all the pollution in the air, mainly from burning dirty coal. It there is a major economic down turn and industrial production stops polluting global average temps will sky rocket very quick pushing the planet into irreversible climate acceleration.

> it won't crash ever again
of cause there will be market corrections. the point is we are entering a new time. the world has changed and there are new and old powers (economic forces) at the same time. you are right that there won't be collapses of economies cause all important global players are interested in peace. it's a good thing ya know?

> burning coal saves the planet
is today opposite day?

Just a feature of the clown world we live in.
No but really the sulfates from dirty coal and other shit block a lot of solar radiation, think of an umbrella over the planet, while the CO2 from the same coal slowly warms think blanket over the planet. Remove the shade and we get hot really quick.
This was observed after flights where grounded globally after 9-11

sounds plausible but totally contrary to the main consensus. can you provide links to papers?

I gotta go to work, I just did a google search. I have heard about this from doomer environmentalist.

conserve-energy-future.com/causes-and-effects-of-global-dimming.php

theguardian.com/environment/2012/may/11/global-dimming-pollution

It is pretty much the same kind of cooling effect that you see in very large volcanic eruptions, you know, all the shit they spew up into the air.

BANNED DOCUMENTARY BBC: Global Dimming - Link to full video
youtube.com/watch?v=j8Baq5env6k

vimeo.com/138779240

pbs.org/wgbh/nova/earth/understanding-global-dimming.html

kek too kek too kek

> increase pollution to save the planet
> no economic collapse incoming
> 25 people choose for 7 billions

this board is full of retards today

Not saying it will save the planet fuck tard, it is a paradox, just simple physics.

fuck off your paradox, your physics collide with our biology faggot

We are all expecting a -30% + correction before may. And then we’ll go slowly back up to where we are over the next 3 years. Don’t make any big financial commitments until then user

> (((we)))
who are (((we))), mr. Nosemberg?

Don't try and time the crash by shorting. Just always keep some cash handy and make money on the recovery. Looks at which industries/companies were hit the hardest and buy a diverse group of those stocks. Even if one or two go bankrupt, the returns on the surviving stocks will be good enough to make up for it. After the 2008/2009 crash I made big returns on automakers, REITs and banks.