AMBROSUS BUSTED!

READ:
low effort, exit all positions forever, this shit is a worthless scam

its quite sad it took this long to prove it but whatever, they busted themselves with this low energy video garbage ALIBABABABABABABA

Attached: SCAMBROSUS.png (500x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xdec2a83cf1f29cd9570f9d63bb91cb777ee3cbc1-ETH
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish I listened to the fud, maybe if it wasn't spammed like a pajeet everywhere and mixed with North Korean bullshit.
Or is it just a broken clock being right twice a day?
Either way AMB is unironically fucked now, which is great, consolidate your portfolios boyos.

bump

Just get out of crypto, dude. There isn't a single publicly available coin/ token with an intrinsic value above $0. Things of real value starts with a solution to a problem leading to profitable sales; they don't push a bunch of shares/ coins on people then go looking for a reason to exist.

Of you’re looking for a coin who’s market value is closer to the intrinsic value of zero, look no further

Umbrella DAO is giving away free tokens

You can get free tokens by joining the discord

More details:

forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xdec2a83cf1f29cd9570f9d63bb91cb777ee3cbc1-ETH

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.0

Participate in Umbrella DAOs reverse ICO on forkdelta pay as little as you like!

anyone with 130+ iq knew amb was a shitcoin.. hate you fucking loq iq niggers shilling it on here everyday. im glad you got rekt. financial darwinism

Why the fuck would you make another thread when you could just bump that one. Obnoxious pajeet

Call me a brainlet but they seemed way ahead of competition. Assuming you actually knew this what were the signs?

because this news is from last night and i need to ensure my fellow burgers see this when they wake up

sometimes you just know
like credits, who ever bought that deserved to be justd

So update that thread instead of shitting up the catalog you newfag

ADMINS WE NEED FLAGS ON THIS BOARD STAT

of course, I could probably make something like that with my Raspberry Pi 3

You dont get it. All the obvious scam shitcoins that were shilled here over the last 2 years by brainless greedy pageets are going to exit scam, and I intend to enjoy it.

Everyone needs to praise this guy for exposing Ambrosus. Yesterday and at the AMB TG, he criticized why the sensors were sub quality despite the $30mio budget and the 1 year time that has passed.

AMBlets try to bring him down by pointing out his credentials but Joseph has big balls. At first AMBlets claimed that he doesn’t know shit about sensor and Ambrosus sensors are high tech and cutting edge

Then later it was exposed that it was bought at Aliexpress. Now the AMBlet narrative is that Ambrosus wasn’t marketing their high tech sensors anyway

Attached: 5C550560-00B2-4D0A-B4F0-2BD299DB69C1.jpg (1242x2024, 931K)

pls sirs, they had big order from ali baba sirs, do the needful and delet this in the name is vishnu

This man is so unbelievably based. He even stayed calm and collected despite doxing and harassment by hoards of autistic Ambrosus street shitters. Good job Joseph.

Based Joe

Truly based. He is the John Carreyou who brought down Theranos

I've been holding 30k amb since 14 cents wtf do I do now? Hold and hope til end of Feb for something maybe? Or cut my losses? Damn

A quick google showed that he was member of NYU rugby club. So its soon to go broke AMBlets vs academic chad.

I'm in the same boat

i was in a similar situation, this is fucking ridiculous

Ambrosus telegram in full damage control they even called up Vlad Trifa
so they they can use his “PhD credentials” to discredit and criticism. They are now spinning the narrative that they didn’t try to show those sensors as their own yet when YouTube’s and AMBlets praise the sensors they took credit by omitting th source of where they bought it

Plus that PAID SHILL Baeshoor is such a fucking insufferable CUNT

i am alerting them one by one on leddit, they have no one to blame but themselves

Now the admin claims tg is an “open community” but deletes Joseph’s entire history of comments

pm anyone who will not alert mods this link or any amb thread on biz

Look at those digits
>Based Joseph is our savior

Lol Amb team caught CLEARLY shitting on Chinese market sensors yet buys at the same Chinese market

Attached: DA01C0AC-1D28-406F-8F57-00539EBFF113.jpg (1242x1425, 826K)

Bump for interpol

Kek

Attached: A4C2463D-82AD-4336-B1F3-CFCE0372F531.jpg (698x629, 142K)