HOPE YOUR DUCKS ARE IN A ROW??? ITS HAPPENING TONIGHT!!??

HOPE YOUR DUCKS ARE IN A ROW??? ITS HAPPENING TONIGHT!!??

COLLECT AND AGHGRRRFFKDKDKDK AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WE MAKE IT

Attached: IMG_20190205_152535.png (420x945, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pull/957
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long has this been open? Holy shit

I haven't had a single second of doubt since Sergey's EOY announcement in December 2017. Not a single second.

Attached: divineserg.png (1280x720, 1.32M)

You do realise oracle is the name of the pizza shop and that's just sergeys pizza orders due for delivery

Praise Kek, Vishnu, Jesus and Moses !
Link $1k eoy !

q-quack quack..

Attached: 1516142393853.jpg (358x350, 128K)

Sergey delivers nigger, there are no mainnet delays and roadmaps not reached with this sucker. Put aside your chinky shit, come away from your scams. Chainlink is fucking real niggas, believe, harness your energy brothers uaaagghh we are going to the promised land.

Yasssssss!

Attached: 1549257277297.jpg (294x340, 72K)

Why are the blockers for the main aggregation task gone?

They got agregat'd

oh how we have fought for so long.
soon we can return home.

Attached: 151313358155.jpg (1024x673, 683K)

WE ARE MOONING LITERALLY RIGHT NOW

Attached: IMG_20190203_185830.jpg (2048x1280, 300K)

Explain this gobbledygook for a brainlet

reminder that aggregation was the hardest task

>build a time machine
>go back to August 2017
>follow Jow Forums obsessively until now
>profit

Fuckin kek

winning

ahhhhhhhhhhh hhahhhahhahhahhahh take the pill

Attached: 400x400_lq_12fps.gif (400x400, 1.1M)

uuuhhh aaaaahhh ooohhhhh eeeehhh aaahhh

Attached: unknown-9.png (609x486, 28K)

Also pretty much the core of the project, cause the aggregation is needed for decentralization.

Did I sound smart mommy?

Strap your ducks in boys!

I'm an original linkmarine, but endless mainnet hopes, up and down for a year and a half-- it just gets tiring.
It feels unreal at this point

Hath thou thy trucks made of dough? Perhaps with a bow?

It has 4 blockers and 3 of them are on icebox faggot. The project failed, sell your shit now

Chooooo

They aren't gone, are on icebox. This shit is doomed

DAMNIT SERGEY FUCKING DO SOMETHING ALREADY AAAAHHHHHHH

This is hopeless

Attached: 20190205_151426_1549376120306.png (787x1297, 814K)

Mainnet is never coming you retards, you think it’s gonna appear suddenly in the middle of February? It’s gonna take several more months followed by years before its adoption, before we see any changes in price. $0.60 EOY.

Attached: 55AC7787-52C3-4DC0-9DB3-0C9873E1E3DD.jpg (225x225, 7K)

in 14 days, this will be 1 year old

Attached: 1519011168846.png (1080x1081, 222K)

Shit we misunderstood... also it feels like yesterday unironically

Yep a whole fucking year

Attached: 1549371723164.jpg (1200x610, 46K)

That year flew by, feels like it happened last October or something

This. Hang tight marines

So we gonna ignore this or what ? Give me your (you)s you filthy soon to be rich poorfag NIGGERS

Attached: 46CEF114-CBFC-4981-A2F7-045F50BC1A03.jpg (660x771, 168K)

ruh roh

This.
"Aggregate" is simply code for anchovies.

The 2017 end of year announcement Sergey said main net would be Q2 2018

Here you go fren, don't spend it all in one place.

>Sergey said main net would be Q2 2018
Literal CNN.
Sergey never gave any time frame other than maybe that it was a "matter of months" recently.

Just bought 70k

Good luck pussies

I know the feel

I am certain that link is going to make it in future but that future never comes

AND YOU BELIEVE HIM ? SERGEY IS A GODDAMN LIAR, I SLEPT WITH HIM AND MADE HIM PROMISE NOT TO TELL MY WIFE, BUT HE DID, AND NOW HE WEARS MY FAVORITE SHIRT I FORGOT AT HIS PLACE EVERYWHERE HE GOES TO PISS ME OFF.

Attached: 0905 - 9AaUuVJ.jpg (316x202, 30K)

It’s always been a multi-year play. If you aren’t a millionaire by 2021 or 2022 then you can lose hope.

next wave incoming !

Attached: 1541566950468.jpg (668x663, 198K)

I know m8 in the scheme of things it’s nothing

I’ve already made 100%+ in a little over a year with link which is amazing compared to boomer stocks

It’s so easy to lose perspective with link when you know what a big deal it is but the market seems so slow to catch up. Over a year of questioning your investment - your sanity - it makes it feel a lot longer

Attached: 1543869937353.gif (1364x1240, 3.63M)

7/7
We did it reddit

he's actually a nice guy. He's clearly smart, but I don't think he'll find the same success. Feels bad

He'll be fine, even if his company completely fails I'm sure he holds some link

How much price wise? I have a small link stack of 4k is it worth it to run a node? I keep hearing 10k link to be comfy/make it.. I don't see LINK hitting triple digits in 2-3 years though.

You would hope right? Kinda feel bad for the guy, awful timing with ChainLinks mainnet so soon, he'll never stand a chance

kek. He can code too. He'll be good.

you link niggers need to stfu and get off my board, you niggers

>my board
>doesn't hold link

user, I...

Aaand we're pumping! Next target 20k sats.

Based on what? Your expert opinion? Kek

>I don't see LINK hitting triple digits in 2-3 years though
It's gonna hit triple digits this fucking year, if you're not all in you're not gonna make it.

Why are you anons so excited over mainnet? Mainnet doesn't mean lambo time, in fact, the price can tank afterwards.

The best investments are like that friend. We’re still in the stealth phase and it’s going to take time for the market to bottom and people to recognize (and understand) the value. Read pic related (especially the quote at the end).

It’s always worth running a node. You can still make passive income and help support the network.

The biggest mistake anons make when trying to figure out how high LINK can go is not recognizing that the market as a whole is going to grow. I think we reach a few Trillion (maybe $3-7 Trillion) next bubble and I think Chainlink will be a significant part of that. I see $200-300 as a minimum but in reality I think LINK will go $400+ with ease. Everything is contingent on the team pulling it off and the project being adopted though.

Attached: D6C7BD21-1C41-436D-A834-B9D6F67954D7.jpg (814x1136, 398K)

>Why are you anons so excited over mainnet?

Because without mainnet, it's not going anywhere. Whether or not it tanks initially after mainnet, it is still probably the most important milestone for a project. Why would you not be excited for it if you're excited about the project in general?

When the Chainlink network goes live, everything changes. No more token trading and waiting on promises from every project. It becomes real. It's a business. Your node, if you stake, will be delivering imported data, to smart contracts, for real life customers, businesses, enterprise.

We will be part of it. A new paradigm of data, digital agreements, and secure distributed ledger delivery. The first real connection to reality from blockchain to business, and an enabler for any other blockchain project, large or small.

Enjoy the ride user. It becomes real very soon.

You

v0.6 moved to this week

W-We are going to make it
W-wir werden es schaffen
V-vamos a conseguirlo

We also get to see how no one is actually using the network. Should be pretty funny and satisfying for all of us that think you faggots are deluded and pathetic.

W-we gaan het maken
N-nous allons y arriver
M-me goan der geroaken

ive been lurking biz all day and how the hell did i not see this thread in the catalog until now?

He's brown and in IT field, he has guaranteed success

lol

>Hundreds of teams

Attached: 1542118394753.jpg (500x528, 52K)

Yeah these people are delusional, $0.43 EOY

your brain only works with click bait thumbnails

t. Sergey

I've mostly been holding link but I've also been thinking about getting some actual bitcoin. Thoughts? I'm going to hold link forever even though it seems like I'll go down with the ship

i guess that would explain why i saw these two at that time alongside with the btt threads
i could swear i haven't seen a single positive chainlink thread today until now

Can we all pool together a charity fund for this user's future mental health? Nolinker syndrome has the potential of becoming a serious humanitarian crisis in coming year, and we should all do our best to help the afflicted.

Time is almost up...

Attached: 1546472065512.jpg (453x452, 14K)

Checked

Attached: E1479EF7-B4DD-4C8C-8AF2-B979404E8726.jpg (5472x3648, 1.6M)

checked

Attached: 1543848281353.jpg (1920x1079, 954K)

Aggregation confirmed to be coming with 0.6.

Also see here:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/pull/957

Anyone who has been on this board for any significant time and still is a nolinker and even actively fuds link, doesn't deserve charity, user. Chances are though, he has a nice stack of link already.

>green id
>07:07
>77
>link ends 7
I think we're all gonna make it

Oh shit, checked... what time?

lambo user from last night disagrees

Attached: lamboanon.jpg_large.jpg (1152x2048, 420K)

It's because our lifes have been on hold ever since..

holy mother of fuck you're right what the fucking shit happened

lol wtf

It was legit real, timestamps and everything. Lives around where chainlink office is, I think he said. Said he bought a Lamborghini with profits from "stellar lumens", a shitcoin I think

lambo user from last night is all in link. He deleted the thread already... but i've got some good stuff saved already

Attached: lamboanon2.jpg (768x1024, 146K)

How do lambos get over speed bumps? Serious question. I need to know so future me doesn't have to ask stupid questions at the dealership.

Most people who own these don't actually drive them.

I need to know this. Is the suspension an "active" type so I can raise the height? I'll have to google it

That car would be absolutely destroyed and worth nothing after driving around New Orleans for 30 mins

Attached: lamboanon2.jpg (2140x2080, 992K)

what happened to the thread? I fell asleep... woke up and it was gone. Lambo user got doxxed?

There is a button which lifts the front end of the car made exactly for this reason.

It has 3 blockers
At least 1 is on the icebox
1 is the v 0.6bump

This wil get another week or two minimum to be done

They're going to focus on bumping to version v0.6 for ethdenver
Mainnet in april

Thanks fren.

No problem fren, almost every supercar has one.

Newfag

this