youtu.be/HMOxypk0wGs
youtu.be/JgIUV8-lbLA
youtu.be/1D0AcIiKxzI
youtube.com/watch?v=bNGV0DpuKQU
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes 1:2-11&version=ESV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did you get rich user?

Crypto. Cashed out years ago.

Play some chief keef, throw money in the air and dance!

get a bike and just ride
never talk to normals again
do life extension

>the eternal poorfag illusion
I have no needs for such idiocy, my money is invested in productive endeavors.
It's lonely at the top

hmmm, well, that means you are feeling the need to procreate
If you are willing to submit to feelings then you will need to find a way to keep the roastie under control

my appearance and conduct takes care of that issue

Travel, but don't make fucking prostitutes or if you are normie taking instagram photos your priority. Don't go to tourist traps, get involved with different cultures, doesn't matter how good or shitty they are. It'll show you who you should truly hate and not.

Go back to her.

If you need to ask user, lemme tell you're not rich. Not even close.

Money follows money, so if you have no clue. Prolly what you have is some extra cash.

you dumb fuck, this preventing acquisition
what you need to do is figure what a controllable roastie will be, and then work backwards, and lastly do what is proper for acquisition

been there, done that

i have enough for about 70 years of comfortable living in my country

Send me some

Dedicate your life to making others wealthy.
We are all here being oppressed by the upper classes of the world, use this as an opportunity to help others who were once in your position.

How rich are we talking?

Remeber what they did to Martin Shkreli, when he offered his drug for free to the people but forced big corps and big insurance companies to pay extra... They do not like getting mocked. Better be subtile when doing it.

What's this Pepe's expression called? I try to search for hopeful or excited but nothing comes up

Live a nomadic lifestyle for the next several years

Comfy?

become a jew and make even more money

this. i'd just pack everything up and drive and never stop.

I’d travel the world meme. Live in different countries and learn the culture and traditions. Live in a third world for a while to learn the native toungue, like Russia.

Close but not quite. Comfy Pepe is the neet Pepe although OP's did come up in some results as some t-shirt print. I have seen before in a comic where Pepe is reading a book called "Reason to something"

Easy. Go to a certain "gofundme" page and help that person out *wink*

>mfw 27 years old and $366k net worth
>not rich but getting there

Hopefully I can retire before I hit 40. After that I will get a chill job ~15 hours a week and spend more time outdoor

>Too fat to fit through the eye of a needle

I also made it with crypto, got in early enough that I don't even need to cash out though, prefer to simply be my own bank. My plan is to go live on one of those communal farms in the middle of nowhere learning to live off the land while paying for lodging with labor.

If you don't see why this is the most logical thing for a rich person to do right now, you probably won't be rich for long.

But you cashed out of crypto, so maybe that's already a given...

Attached: 1546319210921.jpg (596x650, 93K)

If you can prove that you are really crypto rich I can teach you yoga, the special kind of course not the shitty export taught by thots. 1eth should be nothing to you if you aren't larping.

0xcCef123243BFa9A655734fc4eA486d53cf5C0123

>eth
good one

Attached: 1531527421858.png (378x357, 81K)

Don’t forget about the sea :^)
youtu.be/HMOxypk0wGs
youtu.be/JgIUV8-lbLA
Even boomers are doing it:
youtu.be/1D0AcIiKxzI

youtube.com/watch?v=bNGV0DpuKQU

reported for begging

I'd take a trip to amalfi coast with some friends and family. Maybe go to Dominican Republic and rent out a villa for a week and get drunk n stoned ;)

Develop skills. Learn a martial art or instrument, or choose a game to master. Something fulfilling that takes time and effort. With your money, you can have more free time to pursue something like this, and money to afford the best training and equipment possible.

Organise the beginnings of a white ethnostate somewhere. Perhaps South America?
Also, a eugenics program to improve the lot of humanity would be nice.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ecclesiastes 1:2-11&version=ESV