Tfw late 20s and when normies ask if I am married or have kids and I say no they give me weird looks

>tfw late 20s and when normies ask if I am married or have kids and I say no they give me weird looks

Attached: 1549123176823.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Try being 38 and in the same condition

>talking to normies

Attached: 249728664.jpg (497x698, 34K)

Where the fuck do you live??

I'm 30s and almost nobody I know has kids.

>Why would I have kids to do that I'd need a wife that wouldn't divorce me, and in a society where half of marriage's end in divorce, you really think I'm going to let my kids grow up without me and half of my belongings taken from.me in divorce court? K m8

Yeah, it's creepy if there is an unmarried 25 year old man. It means he is either a complete loser, or a serial rapist.

Tell them you don’t want kids, so it doesn’t seem like you’re missing out but chose not to.

This, but tell them you have 2 brokerage accounts and no debt to see looks of confusion.

this is cuck cope marriage is a death sentence unless youre a beta cuck provider. make no mistake, this is the type of thing they tell themselves to cope. marriage is a sign of weakness in this day and age. all it does is get the government involved in another aspect of your life and give you the approval of other normies.

Do you live among mormons or muslims?
Most people don't have kids in their 20s anymore, especially as men there is now pressure, you can have kids at 50 if you want.

Men should NEVER marry before 30 anyway.

He's trollin

>Tfw early thirties, divorced w kids, and people wonder how out fell apart so fast

Ah, poor boy. Don't you know the pleasure of being a complete psychopath degenerate that is instead seen by normies as ALPHA NORMIE?

Also in this day and age good luck getting a job as an unmarried man after 30. Married men have less chances of "sexually assaulting" women at the workplace, and hiring rates show this. Remember, all HR is degenerate (((feminists))).

the truth hurts, ugh

Marriage is just another full time job where you put in 100+ hours a week and your paycheck has a negative sign in front of it. Once I got married and had kids, normalfag coworkers flocked to me and involuntarily made me part of their cliques

Normalfaggotry is so fucking cringe that it makes me drink more heavily than I should

The 50% of marriages ending in divorce is a bit misleading because it ignores degenerates that go through multiple marriages. My parents collectively have 4 divorces under their belts.

kek I'm only 25 but I ask that kind of shit to roasties and subtely shame them for being degenerate

Yeaaaa most of the time they are just looking for someone to share the misery they have inflicted upon themselves. Almost everyone I know who is married is a beta cuck provider whose wife disrespects them left and right, walks all over them, requires vacations with their besties (girls only trip but you are paying because I need to get away from the kids and stress!), pay for everything and do all the yard work. They all say shit like “happy wife happy life right?” Or “gee idk I’ll have to ask the misses about that idk if she would want me spending x amount and she wants me to clean the gutters this weekend!” Only exception to this I’ve seen is when the wife knows the husband can replace her in the blink of an eye because he has his shit together (hint only 10% of guys can do this).

only weirdos get married before their 30s

>only masochists get married in 2019

this is true actually, 99percent of the time

This. I would make an exceptiona for a hypothetical marriage were you provided like 5 blonde children. Those boomer 0 to 1 child marriages are beta pilled and cucked. Lets not start talking about the next level were you raise another mens child. I chose death over this every day.

Agreed.

No-one thinks twice about single guys.

a guy i work with had a kid at 42 with his 27 year old wife last year and another is coming this year.

This. I am 35 and have wife/kids but most people I know around my age do not.

Move to a bigger city. I'm in my early 30s in NYC and hardly anyone my age is married or has kids.

similar feelings too, fresh out of high school and all my friends are married with kids already, i don't want to settle down yet but feel like i have to

>a guy i work with had a kid at 42 with his 27 year old wife last year and another is coming this year.
I hate how people act like this is old
it would be weird if he were 55 but 42 is fine
fuck this gay earth

t. 28