Need a Binance coin that will pump

Help an user out, need a winner really badly. Not going for BTT after this monster run-up. HOT if it drops back to 33? What do, frens?

Attached: 0t5n5u1l3owz.jpg (2732x1544, 343K)

please help, frens. im sick of being a hodl cuck. are there any indicators i should be watching in terms of volume or what?

BTT fag

the only coin that will ever get used is chx

LTO inshallah

Attached: 1464363589781.jpg (531x471, 121K)

i would have said nxps but i literally saw no sign of it pumping before it actually pumped.
theta was more predictable but didnt play it.

when is it coming out?

How about if instead of relying on random posters on Jow Forums (of which 99% are Pajeets and bots trying to scam you), you actually go learn some technical and fundamental analysis, and then become an actual trader.

How about listening to smart biz posters that recommended btt at 12-15 sats?

>1 out of the million posts shilling a random shitcoin turns out to be right

kek

i trust biz posters more than those TA clowns out there. they have a great feel for the market. i was watching btt at 16 sats over the weeked and didnt pull the trigger fml. whats the next one, boys?

Well if you love being poor then that's your thing. Some people win by losing.

what's your next breakout alt, fren?

HOT

thanks mate. should i wait till it dips to 33-33 or just get in now?

Bros please, I need this. Sick of watching binance for hours a day and doing absolutely nothing - seeing pump and pump and never getting in fray

Try REN.

Attached: 1_JyKt8cS8yVVnshomaCNpMw.jpg (380x250, 14K)

Looked into that months ago, will look again. Primed for a pump?

Are there any reliable volume increase indicators out there?

DENT look at that support after the slow drop down. February 12th new roadmap coming out for the next 2 years. They will be putting their shill hats on. It's the only low sats not pumping yet whilst the others are running crazy.

BTT once it hits 15 sats on the dump.

HOT user. It’s going to hit 60 sats within 10 days. Check em

Based and Holopilled. Downtrend broken. Here comes the money.

60sats before ramadan confirmed!

Attached: 1536005667787.png (512x429, 265K)

Hmm I'll take a look at holo and hope to get it on a dip

BTT...just getting started.

1hr and 4hr show BTT extremely overbought. It's about to make a huge pullback, be ready at the bottom of that.

it already is on Bitmax and soon idex, 1.5 mil mcapand big partners and already working use case

BTT collapsing, set buy orders in the mid teens.

checked and feetpilled

bnb until the btt slaughter is over then right back into btt