LAMBO user

I SUMMON YOU

What happened to the sweet Lambo bread? Did it got dereted? Lambo user, can you give us some tips for how to spot a good coin and get in early like you did on XLM? And don't say LINK, I'm already a 10k marine and need to diversity

Attached: DD73549C-FF40-48D5-914B-079AAEBFFDF1.jpg (756x1118, 111K)

He got doxxed

Why the fuck would you diversify? You don't need to diversify you need to all in LINK.

Someone figured out where he lives and he deleted the thread

This is what he looks like

Attached: 386B73B0-0817-4E0C-9CAE-7033569DAF13.png (1125x2436, 152K)

Is he a pajeet or a sand nigger? Please tell me he's a sand nigger. Rich Arabs in Lambos is all well and good, but I refuse to believe a street-shitting curry eater will look after that beautiful car and not poo in it

Lost all respect for him after.

Chainlink is meant for white people and to make the same people rich who well memed Donald Trump into office. Not these fucking shitskin invaders who steal our women

I have no idea. Some pajeets look arab, and some arabs look pajeet.

he's got oil money.

A lot of self doxxing going on around here recently

But fren, I am black

Attached: 0B86205E-EFC5-4557-8106-185DCBBEB354.jpg (645x773, 80K)

Rank?

>implying only white neets are responsible for memeing geotus Trump into the Oval Office
On the same trajectory as Hillary Clinton who brilliantly underestimated Trump’s support base, you sir are never gonna make it.

/thread/

By looking at his Facebook history, it is clear he got XLM from some Facebook group. This faggot doesn’t know shit, he is a rich kid who put his trust fund into crypto and bought a lambo and put ChainLink shit on it because he doesn’t have to worry about making smart decisions with money.

It’s really embarrassing that Linkies have become such a pathetic lot. You’re literally the same as Tron Niggers from 2017.

You found his Facebook?

I think Jow Forums found his name, job, house, car, shoe size, credit cards and what he ate for breakfast

It was granola

Yes, several marines tracked down a bunch of info on him. Pretty cringey.

hes not actually a crypto guy at all.

Ok, well I’m not going to publicly dox him here. It wasn’t hard to find him.

To give you an idea of how cringey this fag is, The main quote on his FB page:

"When you stop making excuses and you work hard and go hard you will be very successful."
– DJ Khaled

Attached: abdool.jpg (1072x804, 292K)

Anyone got yhe warosu thread?

His LinkedIn is listed as “E-mail Marketing & Cryptocurrency Investing” but he majored in biochemistry. How does that work?

if you looked his company up it was a shit website and obviously a fake company to make him look important.

Yeah, I don’t think lambo user was rich or an arab now

His dad's house looks pretty noice

Typical sand nigger behavior. They always church up their oil money.

>10k Marine
Is there any reason why you want to only be part of the middle class in the new world order?
You'll need to have at least 50k to be considered royalty.

Fucking lmao
Tony Robbins > Dj Fagled
"Always ask yourself Why."
That's it. Why. Why do you want to be successful?

Based on these replies its pretty easy to tell 100% of you retards are not wealthy. Please kill yourselves.

Hi Uzzi, how's it going? Having a good day?