As usual, Jow Forums begins to hate something they don't understand. see you at .001 frens

as usual, Jow Forums begins to hate something they don't understand. see you at .001 frens.

Attached: frolink.png (1300x1500, 741K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/press-release/lto-network-offers-unique-multilayer-architecture-and-will-list-soon-on-bitmaxio-20190113-00016
get.cryptobrowser.site/5200782
coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My nogs are in a row. Are yours?

yessir! can't wait for the inevitable screaming by biz when they miss the pump that can change their lives.

Nice marketmaker on Bitmax

- ICO buyers are punished for selling

- working products

- used by Dutch govt

- Heineken

-Deloitte

- $1.4m market cap (on circulating supply)

As per, biz is either fucking retarded... or trying to accumulate lower

Could it hit 20 cents maybe?

for sure

I think 20 cents is a good short term target

where do I buy this shit?

Idex or BitMAX

and not even on cmc

Unironically happening

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-29.jpg (449x294, 32K)

Be thankful today’s dip has given you a chance to get in at a decent price. This is about to rocket over the next few weeks

why cant i see this coin on coinmarket?

Because it's not on CMC yet. You are early, faggot

1 million coins already burned and counting That’s not including the amount that was burned during ICO

which one is better i dont wanna make 2 more accounts in case there is something i want on the other

IDEX is easy to use, no need to sign up. Just use ur metamask or Ledger wallet.

I like IDEX personally and that is where I bought mine, but BitMAX is the exchange with the most liquidity and the team has partnered with BitMAX . So you will probably get a better price on BitMAX and idk if you’ve ever used IDEX but it’s a decentralized exchange

It’s not on coinmarketcap
Where can I find your shitcoin bro?

Nasdaq story

nasdaq.com/press-release/lto-network-offers-unique-multilayer-architecture-and-will-list-soon-on-bitmaxio-20190113-00016

if you are really into wasting your time and getting scammed, check out this

get.cryptobrowser.site/5200782

coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network

Not gonna click this shit nigga

Kek at the biztards trying to fud this. They're so used to being rekt they forget the definition of transparency