I BOUGHT BTT AT 35SATS

I BOUGHT BTT AT 35SATS
YOU PROMISED ME 100SATS
FUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: scared.jpg (736x736, 52K)

same here

Get ready the race for the exit might have just started. 12 sats here we come!

>1 trillion supply

AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAA

i already sold

If you are this stupid you deserve to lose money, holy shit.

Never FOMO

tfw bought 40 million at 13 sats and sold at 28 sats. it's a gift to not have the feeling of missing out, ever. even if it pumps to 100 sats i'm not bothered at all and more than happy with my >100% gains. why would anyone buy at 35 sats? because he hopes it pumps even more, even after already pumping 200% in 2 day? otherwise he's holding heavy bags. useless bags also, because this token's only pumpose it the pump and dump, who the fuck needs a fucking token for torrents, no one even uses torrents anymore kek

Attached: 1527503595994.png (747x686, 69K)

remember btc in december?

if you're talking about any of the last 3 decembers, yes

Bought at 36 and panic sold at 29
I lost all the gainz I did yesterday with this shitcoin. Hopefully I gambled a small part of my stack.

>he still haven't learned to not FOMO and buying during pumps
>he still falls for laughable deluded shilling
had it coming. I NEVER buy anything shilled here

it was shilled on here at 12 sats, i wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for this board. made me 6 btc profit in 2 days

I' m sorry man, i wanted to fomo in too. Buy it migjt bounce back so you can get out .cuz its gonna dump eventually.

HODL

fag

these idiots are buying tokenized cancer

Thx for buying my bags bitchboy Made sweet sweet 3 x gains. sorry you where to slow

how new are you people? way to sell low! anons, think beyond the next 5 minutes. see you on jupiter. oh wait, i won't, because you panicked.
the absolute state

>HODL

How... how can people still fall for the same shit they did back in 2017? Do people not fucking learn?

nice fud

Lol nobody is talking about BTT at 12 sata everyone fudding then last night this morning the board was flooded with posts about it just in time to catch the dump.

This board is totally worthless and full of brainlets.

Don’t be a pussy.
You can make a quick 10% scalping those kind of fomo.

you deserve it for falling for the justin dumpason scam

what was your principal ?

sell now don't be an idiot and get dumped to 5 sats.

Actually, I made a thread this morning warning you guys. I sold the top :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-105547_Mimi.jpg (1440x2960, 732K)

The little arrows show where I bought and my sells. 1 trade a day keeps the job away :^)

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-114831_TabTrader.jpg (1440x2960, 767K)

these sensitive traders will never learn. 100 sats here we go

did you buyin again at 28-30?

I'm holding bros. thanks for the inputs.

Nope. I feel like we're going lower in the coming hours. I don't think this is a pullback, I think the uptrend is over at least temporarily. This is done for now, check back in a few days when it has stabilized and maybe buy then. Look at the HOT/BTC chart, that's what I expect/hope for BTT to do. I actually bought HOT this morning because it looks like it might be gearing up for another run

This is why markets absolutely fucking fascinate me. There are *always* losers that buy the top of a pump, which is why the pump happens in the first place. You'd think people learn, but nothing ever changes. If you didn't buy at 12 sats then you're a fucking idiot and you deserve to lose all your money.

That's not fair. No one knows where the bottom was, no one knew where the top would be. Hardly anybody bought at exactly 12 sats knowing that's the bottom. In hindsight it's easy to say hah you bought at 35 and it topped at 37 you're an idiot. But I bought at 26 sats which already felt like I was chasing and could have easily been the top, yet it went all the way up to 37 sats and I made money. OP got in at 35 thinking it could go to 50 or 100.
Now of course you're going to say what type of retard buys when a coin has ran 300%? Well OP thought there was room for more gains. I bought after a 200% increase which lots of people would call me an idiot for. But I made money and quite a decent percentage gain.

My point is you never know and you can't predict what's going to be the top. I sold all my bitcoin in October 2017 or so at 10k thinking that whole number was the top, didn't think it would go to 20 after

Dude, I hate to say it but the bottom was pretty fucking obvious. It was basically a falling wedge and you should have bought as soon as it broke out (check BTTUSDT chart for details). It was extremely obvious it was going to pump but needed to cool off after the ICO x5 gains.

pic related

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-05 19-30-27.png (1150x875, 65K)

As for the top, any good ICO investor knows that a pump normally happens in 3-4 parts and lasts about 3-4 days for 90% of the gains. I would have started selling after 30 sats personally.

What the hell were you doing? Trying to trade the """breakout"""? Don't you know that is a meme and doesn't actually work.