Dead CEO guy

Fox news is talking about the cryptocurrency CEO who died with his keys.

>normies know bitcoin tanked
>hearing stories like this
>Bitconnect meme

Are we the laughing stock of everyone right now anons? Old fags is it like this every time bitcoin dumps?

Attached: domp.jpg (1851x2764, 373K)

Bitcoin hasn't dumped.
The bottom is in. There has been no reaction to:

cryptopia hack
Bakkt delay
Vaneck ETF withdrawn
Crypto pajeet wiping almost $200 million from the market.
We will have the last laugh soon fren.

Attached: 1534850884056.jpg (1387x702, 276K)

>laughing stock of everyone
Y-you mean like in school, user? Weren't we always?

this is bullish. Shows how secure blockchain is that not even governments can force you to shell out your shekels. I can see a lot of anti government people like militias, sovereign citizens and even regular people woh distrust the government seeing blockchain a safe haven to store money. Not even taking into account people in countries like Venezuela.

it dumped from $20k to $3k. Normies are very aware of this and if you talk about crypto you are viewed to be as dumb as those roasties who shill advocare.

there are no keys. apparently quadriga never had cold wallets, they would send their deposited cryptos to other exchanges to store them there, possibly to trade them.

>tech is reliant on adoption by nut jobs and shit poor people in third world countries
Lamboland soon?

I mean in the past few weeks- we seem to have found the bottom.

Attached: 1546704582047.png (251x201, 11K)

i believe we have fren.

i'm just curious if the old fags experienced this during the dumps of 2014 and earlier. 18 months of cringe inducing conversations about bitcoins price and your "investments".

People said that at $6.4k

>found the bottom

Attached: 1435387223827.png (372x351, 117K)

if normies laughing at you causes you feelings of discomfort rather than a smug understanding of superiority just sell now you're not going to make it

>Be me
>Quit my job during the 2017 golden bullrun
>Today my former workmate sends me this
> The normies are laughing at us

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-185408__01.jpg (1073x961, 227K)

thanks dad. but i would have sold a long time ago had i been concerned with what the brainlets i associate with thought about my beliefs.

Attached: bodyisready.jpg (271x186, 4K)

We will make good money in crypto currency but those who will have the FINAL laugh will be holders of gold and silver

you'll have the last laugh user

That's exactly what will be possible with Holochain's DPKI, a hApp for key management on Holochain.

There you could for example define that after a certain time of inactivity 3 out of 5 of your family members + your lawyer can create a new set of keys to access your accounts.

So you could define mechanisms that perfectly fit your personal needs, in case you lose your keys or you die.

No other crypto project has that, I believe.

You idiots never learn. How fucking sense are you people? MONEY is stable and savings like gold and silver.

When they first started issuing USD people didn't work for a week and then hold that 5$ they made for the week in hopes that it would buy them a home 1-8 years later.

You fuckheads don't know what real money is.

it was never this long or public before. we have the pleasure of sitting through the longest and most torturous crypto bear market yet.

Yea if only we had smart contracts that Could handle situations like this where people usually get fucked over without them. Yea crypto bad stock good.

Attached: retard.png (1000x432, 165K)