Anyone else selling on ebay?

How well/poor are you doing?

Attached: BJ8H.gif (400x300, 99K)

user its not 2009 anymore

Gave up on this shit. They no longer protect sellers like they used to, and too many people looking to scam you these days.

Good days are gone. Just using to sell my unwanted shit. Don’t be in any rush. Eventually it will sell.

True but there's still money to be made. Yea the fees suck but if you margins are high enough you can still do ok

I've been selling for 3 years and nobody has tried to scam me even once

>Don’t be in any rush. Eventually it will sell
I've found this to be true. Items I listed a couple of years ago are selling every now and then.

Are your margins high enough?

I do notice it’s by waves. Have 200+ items to sell since few months. Done a killer before Christmas and amazingly I am selling shit home stuff now. Oh well. It’s not big money but still it will put better food on the table for the kids at the end. Save going to the skip

mine are. I'm making 100%-300% each sale. Some slightly more or slightly less

the sales definitely come in waves. This December was by far my biggest month yet. I sold probably 4x my monthly average

what the hell do you even sell?

I've only ever used ebay to sell used shit I don't want

>nobody has tried to scam me even once
what do you sell? i feel like there's a higher chance of getting fucked over if you deal with electronics

2 out of my last 10 transactions I got screwed even with proof of delivery. Ebay said that they had to give the buyer the benefit of doubt. Forced a refund from my account. After that I said screw it and let my last 3 auctions expire and threw in the towel. Not going to lose money trying to make money.

I'm on etsy.

Use recorded delivery. And take picture of every parcel when wrapping up. Charge for it. Simple. Eventually, it will sell if they want it

ebay will ban you for just about anything and everything. total piece of shit site.

8 years ago i was making $1000 a month selling fake chinese nikes.
markets been dead for a long time

I wanted to try it just as a pretend job.

Just so I don't have to say I'm unemployed.

I don't know if it can do that for me to be honest. I don't know enough about buying and selling.

pls respon

>
>
>

I don't sell any electronics. 90% of what I sell is collectible items. I'm able to get the majority of them at below wholesale prices. The remaining 10% of what I sell is basically just random things that I have no need for

Fuck ebay, the only place where you can make money selling shit online is etsy.

I prefer etsy myself, but I know some people doing both. Even they prefer etsy though. Lower fees; better class of buyers. Only drawback is less traffic.

how do you do this? can you elaborate? what do you sell? cards?

if yes, I have a question about selling cards myself

no one uses etsy though, I tried that and all that happened was a bunch of women favoriting my item, no sales

First month on etsy less than 1k, second month over 3k more than 1k profit, use promoted listings.

ebay is easy to make money if you have half a brain

I do sell cards yes, among many other things

You can do alright there.

Attached: 1549387554269-660651562.jpg (2576x1932, 1.31M)

For etsy, are you people just importing shit from China and reselling it?

are pokemon cards actually worth anything? what about football cards?

can you show me some listings that actually show good money potential? everything I've seen for cards is $1 or so.

what sort of items do you sell on etsy? I was trying to sell shelves

try using local shit, no fees, quicker transactions

Pretty much this. Just good to sell junk around the house that's easy to ship IMO. Dealing with buyers who lie to get refunded, etc. is lame. Most people on there are alright but it's the few assholes that ruin it for everyone.

Anyone else getting s o y spaces ads?

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-123627.png (720x1280, 364K)

Don't know much about pokemon to be honest.
Football cards (or any sports cards for that matter) are basically worthless unless they're really rare or from the 60s or earlier in mint shape. In your listings be sure to take clear photos, create a good title and good description. If it looks half assed, why would someone want to buy it? The most professional your listing looks, the more comfortable someone will be in buying the item.

The etsy core buyer has leaped the chasm between bohemian hipster chick early-adopters to middle class moms and pinterest "my first apartment" girls. The art house shit that used to sell in there is a thing of past. Now you need to push middle income comfort and security. Anything novel for young children or country home decor tier stuff is where it's at.

can you give me some examples?

I'm going to pass on specifics. If we were having a beer together and talking business, I'd lay out exactly what i do, but even though I've got a good system rolling (execution), i don't want to crowd my niche with new entrants messing up my promoted listing to sales ratio. I'm sorry dude.

Underwater basket weaving

What would you sell if you couldn't sell cards?

fuk u

Attached: Thats+not+pepe+its+his+autistic+brother+apu+apustaja+_79e2c14f7db9bd846e2e85878b75f720.jpg (657x527, 53K)

:( xoxo

I clear about 6k profit per month. Shit is cancerous though. Glad ebay is getting rid of Paypal soon though paypal is literally shit.

This nigga gets it.