Wtf is with employers asking you to do IQ tests for jobs days?

what happened to the days when you could just walk in and ask the manager for a job after a firm handshake??

Attached: 348979653.jpg (662x248, 33K)

Just claim discrimination because it unfarily targets niggers which on average have 15-20 lower IQ points than whites.

This is an employers market. Jobs exist, but not enough GOOD jobs. This ain't the boomer era anymore. Those retards bitch against younger people thinking they are facing the same world. They are ignorant.

this is a good thing.
that example is retard tier regardless, theres no way you should not get it straight away

i dun get it

Attached: brainlet.png (214x236, 3K)

210?

Jobs exist in the service industry leve since banks give cheap loans to restaurants and almost anyone with a decent credit score can bank in

> be a waitor

Kek

>tested for IQ and scored 134
>great at pattern
>but am AWFUL at number patterns like this for some reason
>would fail this question hard
I just can't see anything in there, just random numbers. Help.

Attached: 1518348903694.jpg (426x481, 29K)

solution is 280
23 -> (2+3)*23 = 115
42 -> (4+2)*42 = 252
35 -> (3+5)*35 = 280

you need a calculator to solve it

Damn, that is some autist shit. Well done.

Oh wait shit it's (2+3)*23.
No you don't not when you find the pattern.

280 you moron

The number on the right is the number on the left multiplied by the sum of its components.
ie. 364 = 52*(5+2)

Can this even count as an IQ test? Literal most basic number theory problem solving heuristic: check for divisibility. After you realize that all numbers on the right are divisible by the numbers on the left, it's easy.

Answer is 280

Is there anyone unironically trying to get a job who didn't take a number theory course in college?

35 *(3+5)

This is why they call them aptitude tests instead of IQ tests. They're the same thing but that way niggers can't complain.

Great work anons. Now try doing that in under 10 seconds, for 50 questions

Attached: JUST.png (984x465, 124K)

If it involves a heuristic it’s not measuring intelligence so much as education. This type of question can be solved in seconds once you’ve seen others but the first time you see these it takes a while no matter how smart you are.

280, easy.
Multiply the number in the left row by the sum of its digits, and you get the number on the right.

I was way overthinking it

Like 252/42 = 6 and then trying to find a pattern between the quotients

but since it's euros why not just be a NEET?

>you are dumb if you don't find this completely random system we came up with

no, I just can't be bothered to run all the retarded checks like "is it divisible by this" or "is it the sum of that"
if the really wanted a competent engineer they'd make it way more complicated and made the applicant write a code to find a system that makes sense and predicts another number
these "what number follows" are no indication of intellect, just of who is quick with riddles and despite being able to handle numbers/math there is no need for an engineer to be good at riddles
every good engineer knows, that human intuition is not made for math and engineering and that you always trust the machine when it comes to numbers

100 bucks this "test" was made by some bored HR bitch who stole it from an actual IQ test so she can claim she did serious "work" to "improve" the hiring "process"

also inb4 "but engineering work is like riddles :^)"
fuck off

Dude, this is just a math problem lol. Literally 7800. Did it under 10 seconds. Do you not learn math in school anymore? Is this why the millennials are complaining life is so hard? Let me guess, math was racist so it got replaced with gender studies?

This is true but you are an adult (I assume). Did you never join your school's olympiad team? Do you never participate in a math olympiad? What about a physics olympiad? Everyone I know knows all problem-solving heuristics that exist. I literally do not know a single person who doesn't have olympiad medals. Where do you meet retards?

they need to make sure the white and asian men they hire are smart to make up for all the diversity hires

You're not supposed to answer all 50. The reason you get so little time and so many questions is because they want to minimize the amount of people that answered all questions correctly, because otherwise it becomes hard to rank those that did against eachother.

i dont like you

IQ tests are fake. No business actual does it. The only people who think IQ means anything is nazis and people who have no success in their lives.

I’m not falling for the b8

You can't solve it like that. Do it and you'll see.

Yeah, I guess you wouldn't like me. I'm sure the realization that almost everyone else has left you behind in terms of knowledge as intelligence must be a nightmare.

But this is true, I work in fintech. I'm surrounded by physicists, mathematicians, wealthy investors... the smartest people in the world. Most interview questions for these kinds of jobs involve some kind of number theory but this is just because we assume that everyone knows number theory. I mean, we have the collective memory of number theory being the best part of math when we were kids. How could someone not know number theory? How could someone struggle with such an easy problem as OP? Do people like that even exist?

I guess they do.

Is this code for, "I'm actually aware that blacks have low iqs, but I've only associated with high iq blacks in my theatre communications college, so i don't believe in iq and i refuse to accept that niggers are, on average, retarded."

Hey now, that’s rude

I went to a public school with hoodlums. That’s my excuse. Didn’t learn proper math til 10th 11th grade. I wish to go back and learn some practical math skills. Where do I start ?

I get it now, it's just a stupid fucking riddle as another user said.

Typically in math you would try to find a pattern between the result, not add the separate digits of the factor. As another user said this has more to do with number theory than actual math.

>Above 100 iq black detected
Don't take it personally. Marry a white women and be successful and happy. You're a flower that grew from a pot of dirt.

Weak excuse faggot

Fuck jews for encouraging interracial marriage, and fuck you for suggesting that.

>Marry a white women

Attached: 0566540635406540.jpg (476x425, 14K)

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING KIKE
STOP ENCOURAGING INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE YOU FUCKING FILTHY KIKE

regression to mean, kys

found the brainlet LMAO
you can literally see anons that solved it just fine you retarded dumb subhuman

>Marry a white women

Attached: 9874639898.jpg (252x291, 17K)

Answer is 280, but fucking hell it took me like 3 minutes. Is there a time limit on these things?

This might be a way to get them banned and acknowledge the genetic IQ gap at the same time.

>kys
Now you're regressing to the meme.

Also, that regression only happens to people who shut their brains off after high school/ college, and start mainlining nfl and sitcoms. Never stop learning.

FUCK OFF dickhead. You cannot do this math in your head go fuck yourself lying cunt

Yes you can tard

it really is to weed out all the pajeets who can copy+paste code but can't into math or thinking, they have pervaded every aspect of the tech sector

you can do 364 / 7 in your head? or 52*7? bullshit.

You can actually. The numbers aren't that big. Try it out.

Yes, it’s pretty ez. Practice your long division and multiplication and soon this will be mental math.

52*7 yes, break it down into smaller steps
364/7 yes but it would take me a couple minutes to visualize it

i can do all these in my head, but certainly not in 10 seconds

OK to be fair, I can do 52*7 in my head, but If im doing all these equations in my head its going to take me fucking ages, once I actually figured out what the puzzle even is.

Nigger tier IQ

>tfw forgot how to do long division

Attached: wojak_grimace.jpg (899x900, 72K)

Can you seriously not do 23*5? How about (23*10)/10?
52*10 = 520
520/2 = 260
260+52*2 = 260+104 = 364

Attached: 1524820489204.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

Thats what I'm saying, I can do all the maths in my head if I wanted to, but not fast enough to complete 50 of these mother fuckers in 10 minutes. I've done aptitude tests before for the UK armed forces

>(23*10)/10?
That was supposed to be /2, not /10.
>but not fast enough to complete 50 of these mother fuckers in 10 minutes.
See

It’s all just a matter of practice. Don’t let the other anons get in your head.

in 10 minutes the average person would manage about 4 of these questions, max without a calculator

>364 / 7 in your head
(350+14)/7, if you can't solve that then you're retarded

Most of them are full of shit

no one has ever showed me how to solve math like that before

Had one job application that had me take a timed logic test. I passed it, so they had me take it AGAIN while some douchebag proctored me via my webcam. I didnt get an offer but I wouldn't have worked for those tools anyway.

yes they have you nigger
it's just that you have never listened
also if you haven't figured that out yourself when you were 9, you are literally retarded

Exactly. He thinks hes a genius and he invented that system himself when infact he got taught it by his teacher, because middle class people get everything they want handed to them in life and pretend they did it themselves

Attached: 46344.jpg (211x310, 32K)

This. Its not a valid IQ question its just a faggy riddle. kek is there anything worse than a self important HR roastie

Attached: 1549161548769.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

I *GUARANTEE* I'm smarter than you

Well now you know
Cool assumptions but I'm working class and only went to state schools

I was pulled out of school when I was 12 to work in the mines, gfy

Attached: 7-766x395.png (766x395, 310K)

Goddamn Ranjeesh you sure are dumb.

I had to deal with a place that wanted me to take a mandatory 6 hour online psych evaluation and I just told the HR that no self respecting individual would do that and ghosted her. There's this other place I'm applying which has this BS outside activity policy they make you agree to if you want to apply, which basically turns down any outside activity you want to do from work without permission, such as consulting, sports, etc.

That sounds like indentured servitude. Welcome to new age feudalism.