Based Vlad Trifa dropping knowledge bombs on the recent coordinated FUD against AMB on tg as we speak

Based Vlad Trifa dropping knowledge bombs on the recent coordinated FUD against AMB on tg as we speak.

Just ask yourself, why would anyone constantly FUD an unknown sub 200 coin for months if it was just a scam anyway?

Attached: vlad.jpg (460x460, 39K)

Wasn't this guy also behind Rchain?

They got exposed. Now they are trying to do anything possible to save face.

What happened with AMB? I know this piece of shit was eventually going to fail but I'm seeing it drop fast

Notice how this thread doesn't get bumped. There's no way it has anything to do with the fact that all these fudders are full of shit and they have no idea what they're talking about.

So than post image crabs from tg faggot. Most of us are now banned from tg. The tg faggot jannies are deleted comments and banning people. Do you think that is ok?

Sauce or faggot

Yes when you're spamming a bunch of made up bullshit, are you retarded? Even your precious Jow Forums is moderated and hands out bans you dumb piece of shit.

Also isn't this the guy who funds Evrythng?
An IoT company that chose OriginTrail over Ambrosus?

Wtf is made up you imbicile?

Did amb not show those sensors as their own? They absolutely did and claimed InnoLabs. Turns out it’s alibabaexpress chink shit. How are you trying to defend this fact?

>(((Trifa)))
>romanian

something doesn't add up

Alright so where are the sensors on alibaba that are already connected to a blockchain network that I can buy?

Back to tg baeshoor you fucking wanna be Jannie.

Attached: 8C431228-0631-473F-B232-B6950412D007.jpg (600x600, 57K)

You don't have a link? I thought I could buy sensors connected to AMB-NET off alibaba, what happened?

So this is the new anti fud campaigns? Listen baeshoor, amb releases a video showing the IoT stuff going from the InnoLab. Now keep following you idiot. They showed these sensors in the video. Anybody would automatically think these are InnoLab designed sensors. Turns out their not.

It’s not about the chink alibaba sensor being connected to amb.net, its about the scammy way amb presented this whole thing

It’s also about how scamming you and fuckboi Kevin attacked Joseph when he is based and educated. Much more so than you jannies from tg. Go back to tg and tug eachother off.

because you fucking street shitters are constantly making threads about it even though nobody here cares. At any given time there's 3+ threads in the catalogue that have no replies except for you faggots.

Then, last night, somebody with actual qualifications comes in the thread, gets doxxed by you guys, and then user completely blows you the fuck out. If you're a pajeet fuck off. If you're an actual 'investor', it's not too late to pull out the remainder of your money- it makes a lot more sense than getting mad at the anons who are trying to help you.

I hate this project because of the in your face shilling.

They were augmented by the innolab in order to connect to AMB-NET. How is this not something created by the innolab at Ambrosus? Are you saying that when someone makes a new car they reinvent every single part of the engine? You have no idea how research and development works do you you little brainlet.

>Augmented
>created
Choose one pajeet

Lol hahahhaahhahahaahh kek

Augmented to produce a different sensor that is connected to AMB-NET, yes. Where is your link for the AMB-NET sensor on alibaba? Your whole argument is they are reselling sensors from alibaba and yet I can't find a single sensor on alibaba that is connected to AMB-NET just give me your evidence already.

LOL. its a glorified high school project!

holy shit you're a thick cunt

So is SEAFOOD COMMONS going to stick these alibaba chips inside the fish
>FISH AND CHIPS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN

I'm just asking for a link here I still can't find these sensors connected to AMB-NET on alibaba. I mean if what you guys say is true and it's really this easy, then why aren't you scamming people yourselves with your own ICO? Why instead dedicate all this time to posting this stuff on Jow Forums when the holders of this coin are already in the red? If it was really this easy then why aren't a bunch of scammers doing exactly this and running an ICO to steal money? Even if you only raised $100k according to you guys that is easy money and the "product" behind it can be made in a week by a high school student. Do you not like making money? Then why would you figure all of this out?

Are you fucking retarted? This is exactly what is happening to most icos. They’re all scams. Prove to me that these chink sensors even work with amb.net
>or should I just take their word for it like they wanted to take their word about how innovate their sensor tech is
Kys

So you go through all the trouble of figuring out how this is a scam, you figure out how to pull it off and make a bunch of money off something that you can do in 2 weeks. What kind of moron figures that out and doesn't immediately put his time into doing that to make a bunch of money? Why would you instead dedicate your time to shitposting on Jow Forums for free? What sort of businessman are you lol

>why aren't you scamming people yourselves with your own ICO?

Because I am not a Chechen Gypsy scammer

>Why instead dedicate all this time to posting this stuff on Jow Forums when the holders of this coin are already in the red?

I used to hold this coin before having to sell at a loss because of Versetti's constant LIES and promises that never materialized.

But apparently you can get away with it and don't pretend it's some moral thing, you're a shitposter on Jow Forums lol you don't care about fucking people over. Are you too stupid to do it? Is that the problem? I mean money is money why wouldn't you make a bunch of it if you know you can for sure?

Calm your tits baeshoor I know you like kissing vlad’s ass but your daddy isn’t here to reward you

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SEETHING DELUDED AMBROSUS BAGHOLDERS

HAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO ZERO.

IM GLAD IM OUT.

FUCK. YOU.

Repost this everywhere. Proof that Ambrosus is marketing their stuff and dissing Chinese products

Attached: 4C1C5424-1D10-49C0-8369-0531CF6DAEB7.jpg (1242x1425, 778K)

Someone who has a conscience and a sense of right and wrong sir.

CRINGE... basepilled and red

Just as I thought you are full of shit, thanks for nothing I guess

So you ignored the part where Kate is clearly hyping Amb sensors that it’s NOT just made in China ?

>It’s organized fud from Kate
Fucking Amblets are biggest idiots in crypto.

>Just as I thought you are full of shit, thanks for nothing I guess

>i'm full of shit for not wanting to scam people out of their money

you're out of arguments and you know it you dirty little sewer rat.

Why would this retarded thread deserve a bump? Its a picture of some fucking amb dickhead with some vague unsupported claims, there is ZERO information contnet. Fuck yourself fatsetti

You're full of shit because you are making baseless claims. It's so easy for you to back up your scam claims but you just type in all caps and say fuck you instead.

Buy link

>It's so easy for you to back up your scam claims

KIMCHI

AMBTTM

MIGROS

AN ENDLESS STREAM OF PROOF OF CONCEPTS THAT HAVE NOT TURNED INTO THE PARTNERSHIPS THAT WERE PROMISED.

"MILITARY GRADE SENSORS THAT ARE NOT FROM A CHINESE MARKET LIKE VECHAIN"

ALL OF THIS IS SCRATCHING THE BULLSHIT THAT LYING CHECHEN CUNT LEAD US ALL ON WITH.

BUT BY ALL MEANS, KEEP MOVING THE GOALPOSTS TO WARD OFF THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE IN YOUR HEAD BECAUSE YOU CANT REFUTE THE CENTRAL POINT AND YOUR EGO AND PRIDE WONT ALLOW YOU TO BE WRONG. FUCK YOU. NECK YOURSELF.

And none of it has anything to do with your concerns about the sensors, which is what this thread and our discussion has been about. Again, instead of posting proof you post unrelated phrases in all caps. Just give me some links already so I can believe you, if what you say has basis then this can be done in one post by you.

You still have no answer why Ambrosus would diss other Chinese companies but use their sensors

Attached: 75B78B1F-EAFB-4E11-B1CC-35FACEB28013.jpg (1242x1418, 832K)

Re-read my posts you mouth breathing retard. I am not the person that you should be asking for links to anything. Fuck you. Pajeet cunt.

Im no wasting my time re-reading your braindead posts lol you are just screeching at the air here

enjoy bagholding to zero you spastic.

>MFW

:^)

Attached: LOL.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Who?