Hey guys, I just got my tax return for being a well behaved wageslave. I have $7,000 to buy a stack with...

Hey guys, I just got my tax return for being a well behaved wageslave. I have $7,000 to buy a stack with. What should I spend it on?

>Waves?
>Doge?
>Skycoin?

Reasons?

Attached: tumblr_ot3hj4XrCE1s71q1zo1_1280-1.png (550x976, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/scores
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big black dildo

Waves? Doge? Skycoin? Are you fucking retarded? Buy link. Jesus.

Oracles don't exist, why on earth would I buy link?

user, ask yourself what the future holds for any of those shitcoins. Ask yourself if you believe it will become a standard in its niche market. Ask yourself if that niche market will become adopted by institutions worldwide. Finally, ask the same about Link.

Attached: Ass.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

Waves seems well lead, but I haven't read much about it.
I like that Doge is pretty stable.
Skycoin is pretty ambitious, nobody else is building a new net neutral internet.

Why can't link's function be performed by a few companies? Seems much more cost effective and timely than relying on individual users to respond. Individuals can't be held responsible for dumb or lazy answers.

Skycoin

Good luck, user.

Attached: 1539081121935m.jpg (763x1024, 74K)

Bittorrent

Don't do it. It's a well known scam. It's the epitome of a smoke-and-mirrors project. DON"T TOUCH.

Attached: 1549040425965.png (960x960, 103K)

You're like the 10th link shill I've talked to that can't answer basic questions like "why the fuck would I trust 7 anonymous users to vote on the price of a used car when I could check Kelly Blue Book and Autotrader and call it a day? All they'll do is check those same two sites."

I saw this in a thread the other day. Most of these points don't even make sense.

Sounds like someone mad at the project.

Because when you're checking KBB, you're not putting potentially millions of dollars on the line in a self-executing contract.

Is this some kind of ironic fud thread now?

Attached: 1536948378001.jpg (750x908, 136K)

Could you cite an example of a high value contract?

Why would you put millions of dollars on the line to risk neets checking the value of something? Why would they have access to such information?

If you buy any crypto at all, id buy eth or btc.

People are mad at the projec. Mostly ones that bought skyminers and the token itself.
Also the ones tired of constant scammy, relentless and shameless shilling on months on end.

Attached: 1549203008980.png (1258x936, 686K)

Why would you sacrifice a once annual windfall for something as retarded as crypto?

I guess ETH for the upcoming fork this month. Then HOLO after that. Leave it in there until it reaches Top 10.

You could look at derivatives, money transfers, insurance, but we'll keep it simple. How about a bet on a football game? They could easily be a high value. Do you want to trust that one feed has not been corrupted? Do you really think it's just a bunch of neets feeding the data?

I'm already convinced now that you already hold link, or you're a literal retard. Good luck, user.

Attached: 1536947102803m.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

I could make an open source scraper that looks at a specific page for a small amount of time.

nfl.com/scores

Let both sides of the betting pool fire up however many scrapers they want. Everyone betting sees the scrapers in place. Game plays out. Scraper updates at the appropriate time. Smart contract pays out.

In this example, I've discerned the value of Chainlink to be maybe $2000 for the underlying scraper aspect. The organization and deployment of open source scrapers in a decentralized manner is a total cost of maybe $10 collectively for various sides provisioning servers for a short period of time.

Thanks, user. Didn't realize it was so simple. Just sold my stack.

Attached: 20171210_060215.png (1080x1069, 796K)

buy the dip in BTT...

Is there anyone that can rebuke my claim? This really does seem like another project that has no reason to be on blockchain, especially on Ethereum, of all platforms. Why pay $5 to carry out a tx? My open source system would be faster in execution since it takes three hours to pick up a smart contract transaction.

>gib babbygurl qt plx

Attached: c9f.png (386x327, 29K)

Holy shit OP don't be a retard. Go 50% VT and 50% SPTL, stop fucking with all-in meme coins.

I've never even heard of these. I assume their ERC20 shitcoins.

You're right but biz is infested by the link scam ring and delusional neets. Decentralized oracles are a fucking dumb concept.

The data for decentralized oracle still has to come from one or more trusted parties to be useful. So you move the problem (which isn't really a problem, trust and reputation have a price for a reason).

if you are buying link wait for a better price point. If you are looking for least risk biggest returns the charts say zcash and neo, but there may be fundamental problems with both.

Id buy one corn, 25% in link 12% in eth and 12% in zrx or neo buy metro exodus with the last 70 bucks hommie.

>DONT BUY ANY OF THAT GAY SHIT YOU SAID.......

>....12% in zrx, neo, *xmr or zec*....

Read the thread retard. I can do what link does with an open source web scraper and a smart contract.

I once knew a guy who took all of his leftover cash to the bank every week, converted it to a stack of $2 bills, and stuffed them in shoeboxes in his basement. You should probably do that.

>Plan to use my refund to pay rent so I can save more money
>"Okay, let's do th-"
>My state refund is more than my federal
FUCK

>thinks i'm recommending because its the technology of the future in here

>doesn't really understand what a json parser is even though he likes to chat shit on message boards.

>calling other people retards.

bet I could get your mum to suck my dick irl.

I can build a scraper that outputs in Assembly over ham radio, I don't give a fuck. What matters is that it's easy as fuck and the market won't be dumb to the unnecessary nature of Chainlink forever.

I'll dick you before you even are aware of what's happening.

Attached: 1543254411347.jpg (350x310, 33K)

will you fuck you lying, gay bastard. You don't understand the first thing about this market, ham radio or coding. all you know is closing your moony eyes while mama pays the bills.

>I said get, not let. she is a retard cannon and I dont mess with no retard cannon mama, you spastic.

you don't know shit about trading, you don't know shit about tech, your mum is a slut and you are Down's syndrome gayboy.

Get a lot of this good goy. "trade and tech are independent of each other! look over here, I'm being mean!"

Attached: 1545368529473.png (500x534, 54K)

They are you poor, helpless fool. You've confused trade with mass adoption. You have done this because you are the spastic son of a of a pasty flaps slut, who doesn't really understand the first thing about Java, but likes to chat shit on message boards.

Spend it all on skycoin. The quicker you loose everything the quicker you get the fuck off this board with your stupid questions.

That's probably true. I will definitely let loose and stop posting with you fags if Skycoin makes me rich.

Jesus Christ. I actually fell kinda bad for you now.

I hope you're okay, I hate scraping my knees up.

>giving the government a 7k loan for free

yeah, I meant to say say feel. Had fell in my mind as "felling a tree" is what street niggers call it when the shit across your mum's big moony downs face

Some of us dont get our posts proofread because it's not our fucking job. Lucky you, having Panjeet Patel to give your posts the once-over in the skyscam shitposting office. Faggot.

COSS

ALL IN DOGE
NO REASONS
NO REGRETS

Attached: 88263c188803818e58c764995b313b58.jpg (300x295, 81K)

mETH