LTO NASDAQ ARTICLE

nasdaq.com/press-release/lto-network-offers-unique-multilayer-architecture-and-will-list-soon-on-bitmaxio-20190113-00016

Attached: 6A32B466-D25B-447C-8534-D062AE680F3D.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42
medium.com/ltonetwork/strategic-business-plan-for-2019-58473fa26948
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn
coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network/usd
ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/lto-network-lto-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s happening. look what happened to HOT after it had a nasdaq article

>January 13, 2019

So? What does that change?

Happening

New thread kind of implied it'll be new information. I invested in LTO, although very very little. How big do you think it will go per share? I'm betting on 0.16 guaranteed.

>per share

I don't know, we have to see how the "normies" react. They have actual clients using their product and solve a problem.

Where can I buy? not going to watch this one go by like I did with HOT and QNT.

I'm getting ORI vibes here

Bitmax

This is yuge

Could it hit 20 cents?

20 cents would be 8M Marketcap which is still undervalued imo.

buy high sell low

>the biz way

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 17.44.46.png (1343x698, 84K)

I bet you wish you bought BTC when it hit a high of $1 million.

Oh nooo don't but it, it's already at 1.6M marketcap!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you new?

this is a PRESS RELEASE, aka LTO wrote this and paid money to get this routed through NASDAQ via accesswire as anyone else with a few grand can

this project is 100% bs shillery clinton

and all of the positive comments about this project are clearly from paid shills or the team themselves

I sold just before I took that screenshot
volume is dropping
enjoy my bags

>learn when to sell

Cya next week bro

Clients:
-MSeven is a real estate property fund and asset management business operating in 13 countries with 8.1 billion GBP of assets under management.
-CMS Law is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, England. With revenue of 1.15 billion GBP in 2017, it has over 250 partners and 73 offices across Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
-Heineken, with revenue of 21 billion EUR in 2017 and approximately 73,000 people employed, Heineken is one of the world’s largest brewing companies.
-Generali with revenues of 68.5 billion EUR in 2017, Generali is an Italian insurance company, the largest in Italy and third largest in the world.
-Cemex is a Mexican multinational building materials company. With 18 billion USD of revenue in 2016, it manufactures and distributes cement, ready-mix concrete and aggregates in more than 50 countries.
-Stena Line is one of the largest ferry operators in the world. With services serving Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. With 5000 employees and 12 billion SEK in revenue in 2015.
-Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286,200 professionals globally. In FY 2018, the network earned a record 43 billion USD in aggregate revenues.
-Damste Notary, Hekkelman Notary, Lint Notary, and 20 more notaries firms
-Euronext is the largest stock exchange in continental Europe with 1,300 issuers representing a 3.8 trillion EUR market capitalization.
-Merin is one of the largest commercial real estate platforms in the Netherlands, with a portfolio of more than 100 offices and industrial assets located around the country.
-Dekra is a European vehicle inspection company with approximately 36,000 employees and revenues of roughly 1.9 billion EUR, DEKRA is the largest inspection company in Germany and the third-largest in the world.

Attached: LTO Tweet Clients.png (595x637, 161K)

Price is pumping, thanks faggot

Attached: 1539018732331.jpg (1067x458, 50K)

WTF is the real LTO market cap?

1,6m circ supply about 16m total supply ever

So at 5c currently that's tiny, yet people are saying current cap is anywhere from 1.5mil to 20mil or so?

No theres 2 chains, one is tradeable (ERC20) and one isnt (Mainnet). Some of the mainnet coins can be made tradeable but it will burn 40% of the coins. Currently theres a supply of around 33m coins which means 1,6m market cap. if all the coins that are in mainnet would be made tradeabe right now we would be at about 16m market cap. There's a lot of confusion about it but theres articles explaining it.

Bullshit, total supply is 500 million. Only 14,5% was available in crowd sale so expect huge dumps by team and early investors.

>locked up for 1 year
>expect huge dump
Pick one faggot

Read again brainlet. Info is available in their website.

Private sale. 72,5 million, no lockup.
Ecosystem fund, 75 million, no lockup.
Crowd sale, 72,5 million, no lockup.
Marketing and partners, 60 million, no lockup.
etc. etc.

Under 30% are locked and only 10% for year.

Their token distribution is by far one of the scammiest..

This has pumped 400% in 5 days and pajeets think they are buying early.

But go, buy some more future -90% shit you already have from last year.

walls dropping like flies on idex, huge qnt vibes

it actually trades higher on the eth ratio on bilaxy, some around 64k
ico price was 24k vitaliks, so it's pulled only 2x atm

They can't dump you idiot

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_13-07-13.jpg (1280x677, 85K)

Literally explains nothing. Market cap is already 16 mil??

>Their token distribution is by far one of the scammiest
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fking brainlet, kys

Attached: 1537224815558.png (785x757, 123K)

>pastes some random shit
Go to sleep Ranjit..

Attached: 0mfay069y0x01.png (842x792, 82K)

33 mil coins in circulation how can it be 16 mil
Brainlet

Read it very slowly.

With your math skills I would give your few rupees quickly to someone smarter..

I am not seeing this 1.5mil figure anywhere in the calculations. I assume you pulled it out of your ass?

>Nasdaq article
SOURCE: BitMax.io
Literally paid advertisement of scam coin by scam exchange. People stop falling to pajeet shitcoins..

Circulating ethereum x tokenprice

I made money the last days, how does it feel to stay poor as a fudster?

These fucking Jow Forums charlatans are lying to you. The calculation is 460M times 0.04 which equals 18.4M in marketcap

It's written even in the LTO medium article how you should calculate the entire LTO network value

Why the fuck only calculate the erc-20 tokens when you have 460M tokens laying in the mainnet LOL ready to be converted to erc-20 and inflating the erc-20 supply

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 3.23.27 PM.png (1530x536, 108K)

Take a look at this shit. Constant movement of mainnet tokens to erc-20 via trollbridge, putting constant inflation and selling pressure on the market

Fucking diseased indians and their shilling tactics

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 8.12.08 PM.png (2226x986, 321K)

Why aren't you posting it in the telegram channel? Because you are a fudding piece of shit.

Refute what i just posted, lying cock sucking indian pig

You are calculating the entire supply to tradeable, while not accounting for the troll bridge which cuts your total of 18.4m by 40%.

that would make 11.4m

even then you are forgetting about the lockups, you arent even trying are you? its not gonna drop any lower.

>Can't do basic maths and asks for help

Attached: 1549316140530.jpg (1405x1530, 190K)

There are 100M coins that are not managed by the team + 83M coins that represent the ecosystem funds.

Therefore you have 183M that will constantly put pressure on the market + the other hundreds of millions that will be released in months.

Also, the trollbridge fee is dynamic (curve) that will drop drastically from 40% to almost 0 in just months.

Fuck you and your shilling tactics. You just want to pump and dump this shit fast before coinmarketcap lists it with the insane supply that it has

Fuck him lol

the ecosystem funds (83M) are not locked (forgot to specify that)

Is Bitmax safe?

Why not just use IDEX?

Have no ETH in my Wallet

whoever said this shitcoin wasnt gonna pump APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

The Dutch Ministry for Infrastructure alongside the government of Belgium commissioned LTO Network to reduce the supervision costs related to European waste transportation.

It believed that a combination of applications for data intake and verification together with blockchain technology would pave the way for more efficient cross-border transfer of waste. It formerly relied on manual, paper heavy processes, but by using LTO Network blockchain, the authority aims to free up human resources for other tasks.

The LTO blockchain infrastructure provides an immutable way of verifying data about the weight of the shipment and the quota, making interactions among the parties trustless and secure. Data is being shared only across the stakeholders—since it has to be done in a GDPR compliant way.

LTO integration reduced their annual cost for Waste Transportation by 30,000,000 EUR. Name another blockchain project creating this kind of real-world value.

Attached: LTO Waste Management Save $30m.png (604x217, 23K)

The team is extremely transparent about their business and token. The current circulating supply is around 36m and the current marketcap is around 1.9m. The team is goes as far as to share the contracts between them and their impressive list of clients.

medium.com/ltonetwork/transparency-report-over-7-85-burned-the-7-days-of-bridge-troll-2d8dd1572f42

Here is the community update from today:

medium.com/ltonetwork/strategic-business-plan-for-2019-58473fa26948

Attached: LTO Network Logo.png (322x318, 26K)

Here are the business contracts between LTO and some of their multinational and government clients:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Gn0iJvQHurCTgBuZfk1ypK3nIJKsWxMn

I just decided to DYOR and read that they have a revolutionary Token Bridge Troll that burns 40% of investors coins if they decide they want to sell early and rest of tokens are locked for 8-12 months... This is legit going to pump for a few months lol... Im getting POWH - EOS RAM type vibes from this and I made a shit TON of money on those.

Attached: LTO bridge troll 2.png (800x447, 218K)

Basically 8 months of pump time before the team tokens get unlocked. Without the team tokens this is scarce as fuck

By the way, that 120 eth buy on idex, damn

>coingecko.com/en/coins/lto-network/usd
For all the brainlets too retarded to work out marketcap

Correct user.

Most of the supply is locked (team) and the ICO buyers lose 40% if they sell, its brilliant

Correct user.

This is literally designed to pump for the first six months. Token launched two weeks ago.

Attached: LTO Meme.png (449x294, 130K)

Vote to get LTO on IDEX for delta app:
ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/lto-network-lto-1