What went wrong

what went wrong

Attached: 1540899259079.png (1080x1440, 1.7M)

Where he’s going the rent will be free

Bitcoin is Bitcoin.
BTC is an exchange ticker.
Bitcoin is what is defined in it's whitepaper.
Therefore, the ticker BTC cannot belong to Bitcoin as it doesn't stand for the system which is described in the whitepaper.

what didn't?

He wanted to facilitate the storage of all data including CP on zeh bleckcheeen

Actual scamming

Attached: denizen_of_SV_blockchain.jpg (474x266, 26K)

BTC refused to increase the max block size.

Attached: link3.jpg (1920x1200, 133K)

If you aren't buying all you can right now you are retarded.

Once the whales are done with BTT this is the next target.

bought 100k

And now he's running around like a headless chicken panicking and trying to convince everyone that he's da satoshi again by posting calls to authority in the form of his meaningless qualifications that he loves to brag about

You faggot, I'll have you know, I have written code you couldn't even dream of and changed the world. You are an utter fool and a pathetic excuse for a human, you won't be laughing when I expose the flaw in the FALSE bitcoin. Go away

What do you mean? everything's going according to plan.

Attached: DykJIpZWkAAZDj7.jpg large.jpg (1440x1738, 235K)

Cool story bro

Attached: 10-print-hello-world-20-goto-10-i-have-reached-29439040.png (500x300, 10K)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
FIRST CASHLETS BUT THEN EVEN WORSE VISHNU PAJEETS OMFG TURBO KEK
DIE FAGOOTS

satoj's vision is poverty for all who follow the real bitcoin.

craig's big mouth while doing nothing to back up his words.

>while doing nothing

Attached: 4b9259c9.jpg (680x510, 36K)

Sorry my mistake, hes actively being blown out by abc, tron, btc, and pretty much everything else. Soon satoj's vision will drop out of the top 10 and likely down to 15 or so. Next stop: irrelevance down with bitcoin gold and diamond.

Based Craigtoshi man. Remember /biz will always love you, except the december fags and Hillary voters.

You stole that from twitter

Bitcoin is Bitcoin.
BSV is an exchange ticker.
Bitcoin is what is defined in it's whitepaper.
Therefore, the ticker BSV belongs to Bitcoin as it stands for the system which is described in the whitepaper.

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: honk.png (400x400, 141K)

but sir, satoj's vision very god coin, pls to buy

Attached: 1545051398238.jpg (828x424, 233K)

Literally who?

>Hello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello WorldHello
That should be minimum programmer level

>what went wrong
the most autistic members of our society are billionaires. Literal, liquid billionaires. Roger Explsoives and CSW... fucking hell
what have we done?