Number 1 IDEX volume just around the corner

Number 1 IDEX volume just around the corner

Attached: surpise-lto.png (609x182, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/lto-network-lto-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's my portfolio right there.

can you explain what lto does and i will buy 100 of dem bad boyz

makes you 5-10x your money in the next couple of weeks.

I'm getting ORI vibes. Literally shaking rn.

I don't think you have the $4 to back that claim up.

Fromo is good. Embrace it.

>mfw I saw LTO's marketcap and clients

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-29.jpg (449x294, 32K)

fuck it. i send .2 BTC to a bitmax account i just made.

thats 30% of my portfolio. il trust my countryman

what a shitcoin. plz dump it.

>ori
It's all fun and games until idex goes down in the middle of your pump
t. -97%

Yes, plz. Just sold the dog to get some extra LTO.

Then why does it seem to be dumping? It had it's peak already and getting rekt now..

Imagine being so poor you have to login to IDEX and use a metamask thingy

Attached: 46112802_2312755525464066_8503937170501795840_n.jpg (384x480, 25K)

bought some at 14100, whats a good sell order

15 to 20 cents per LTO

Lol people are retarded and fudding because they think they are too late. You have time still.

Troll bridge burns 40% Of investor tokens to prevent dumping and there is also a lock up period. Lmao we are going to the moon. Not even on coinmarketcap yet.
They Ran an ICO AFTER they had a working product.
Some of you hate money.

Attached: LTO Bridge Mechanism.jpg (800x1493, 184K)

in what timeframe though? are they waiting for a binance listing?

Preach fromo master

Clients:
-MSeven is a real estate property fund and asset management business operating in 13 countries with 8.1 billion GBP of assets under management.
-CMS Law is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, England. With revenue of 1.15 billion GBP in 2017, it has over 250 partners and 73 offices across Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
-Heineken, with revenue of 21 billion EUR in 2017 and approximately 73,000 people employed, Heineken is one of the world’s largest brewing companies.
-Generali with revenues of 68.5 billion EUR in 2017, Generali is an Italian insurance company, the largest in Italy and third largest in the world.
-Cemex is a Mexican multinational building materials company. With 18 billion USD of revenue in 2016, it manufactures and distributes cement, ready-mix concrete and aggregates in more than 50 countries.
-Stena Line is one of the largest ferry operators in the world. With services serving Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Latvia, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. With 5000 employees and 12 billion SEK in revenue in 2015.
-Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting organizations. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 286,200 professionals globally. In FY 2018, the network earned a record 43 billion USD in aggregate revenues.
-Damste Notary, Hekkelman Notary, Lint Notary, and 20 more notaries firms
-Euronext is the largest stock exchange in continental Europe with 1,300 issuers representing a 3.8 trillion EUR market capitalization.
-Merin is one of the largest commercial real estate platforms in the Netherlands, with a portfolio of more than 100 offices and industrial assets located around the country.
-Dekra is a European vehicle inspection company with approximately 36,000 employees and revenues of roughly 1.9 billion EUR, DEKRA is the largest inspection company in Germany and the third-largest in the world.

The Dutch Ministry for Infrastructure alongside the government of Belgium commissioned LTO Network to reduce the supervision costs related to European waste transportation.

It believed that a combination of applications for data intake and verification together with blockchain technology would pave the way for more efficient cross-border transfer of waste. It formerly relied on manual, paper heavy processes, but by using LTO Network blockchain, the authority aims to free up human resources for other tasks.

The LTO blockchain infrastructure provides an immutable way of verifying data about the weight of the shipment and the quota, making interactions among the parties trustless and secure. Data is being shared only across the stakeholders—since it has to be done in a GDPR compliant way.

LTO integration reduced their annual cost for Waste Transportation by 30,000,000 EUR. Name another blockchain project creating this kind of real-world value.

Partners as in they are being paid by these companies? Or is this just a crypto "partnership" as in we gave a presentation to them/ enjoy drinking Heineken so fuck it let's call them a partner.

Paid, dyor

i dont see any dates for pumps

Soon

Ahh yes, the infamous "DYOR"

You don't think I haven't? The only sources I find are claims made on their own website. Anyone can just make claims like that. I'm just supposed to believe that this literal who team is telling the truth?

> But some random public employee at random northern European government entity #5363 said something cool about this

Go look at their google docs goy and you'll be happy

Designed for a nice half year paaamp ie Leeeee trolllllll bridgeee

The contracts are in the google doc file. Ask on their telegram and they will provide it

But are they clients of LTO, LegalThings, or Firm24?

All the "in the press" on the LTO website is about LegalThings. Do not be surprised if they're twisting other things too.

i know nothing about trading and just buy coins that biz shill. bought this at 14100 on bitmax because i am to dumb/lazy to use metamask on idex and already up a bit. wish i put in more then 30% of my stuff

so why is this not on coinmarket? it has a higher price then a lot of them.
also what determinates a binance listing?

Soon on CMC, they just applied.

Attached: photo_2019-02-05_05-27-03.jpg (772x445, 20K)

Someone redpill me on this garbage

the redpill is that there is no redpill

You can still buy more dude. This is going to 20 cents.
Troll Bridge mechanism and lock up is going to pump this for a bit.
This is like getting in early on the OG POWH.

Vote to get LTO on IDEX for delta app:
ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/lto-network-lto-1

except its legit and has a working product and REAL partners. CMC listing coming soon then we hit next phase up.

its good, you have to be an idiot to buy the ATH though

Any real exchanges coming up? I'm talking big, like binance cuckcoin bittrex huboi etc.