Why not just get a qt sugar baby user?

why not just get a qt sugar baby user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 11.57.08 PM.png (1240x1162, 966K)

it feels like a dishonest relationship from the core

No money

I had two sugar babies when I lived in Philippines. Both starting at 18 years old, one tiny spinner, one THICC bisexual that would pick out hookers for us to enjoy together. I put then both through collage, and they regularly introduced me to other young women who were down to party. Incredibly good investment for only $500 A month.

Why pay them at all. Tie one up and keep her. They dont eat much

Lol all my girlfriends i ever had pay all sorts of shit for me. Like thousands of dollars in travels. What is even wrong with you betas man

thats what makes it an honest relationship

>fucking subhuman mongoloids

Attached: 1529619642601.gif (460x304, 1.63M)

It's actually very honest from the outset

Lolk

Attached: 1542770822724.jpg (540x726, 48K)

racist much?

Beta Simps that participate in this shit are a huge part of why the world is so messed up.

how do you meet them? 500/month is pretty affordable

Prostitution is about as honest and truthfull as women can possibly be.

Attached: 1547430770389.webm (950x712, 2.6M)

me want milky

Reddit much ?

This

I do. Why?

Bumping for more.

Also do what you want, not what you think others expect / would agree upon.

Just get a cute fatty that cooks and cleans faggot.

You have to go back.

>I put then both through collage
>$500 a month

BRB GOING TO PHILIPPINES NOW

I'VE LITERALLY MADE ENOUGH MONEY WITH CRYPTO TO HAVE A SUGAR BABY FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS

I am serious. Please go back. We do not like people like you. It is so easy to pick out a Redditor out of a sea of anonymous posts, it is uncanny.

Attached: 1450074365555.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Oh my god sauce please for those milkers

Kys nigger

Funny how they just re-brand straight-up prostitution.

because the girls you're fucking for free will eventually find out and demand an allowance.

Do you people ever have on original thought?

Attached: gckfms1kmre21.jpg (1242x719, 70K)

Says the redditor

Back to the cuckshed with you. They got you a new peephole to see your gf/sis get do by achmed and jamal

Kys you cuck

fuck off negroid

gtfo with your leddit faggotry. jesus fuck

Western world is truly a degenerate sewer. If this isn't a prime example of why civilization needs to collapse in the most traumatic way possible I don't know what is.

Yes, most of us do. There is a reason why most good memes come from imageboards. I, for example, disagree constantly with those boomers and zoomers in /smg/.
>le epic echo chamber argument
Says the person who is calling out user for being racist. And, what should this do? Make him stop posting racist things? You could have asked him why he hates jungle-asians or maybe you could have tried changing his mind in a discussion, but your inner redditor kicked in and you resorted to "das racis". Fuck off.

Attached: c235e49fab0ae9746da85c20a5331f87504e0794c62c50ca177a107fa76a1d63.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Soon it will be illegal to have one, they wont allow the white men to have sex with women for much longer,.

I'd much rather find my twin flame.
I've been inserting myself into random sluts for years it's unbelievable overrated. Just want a white blue eyed QT to spread my blue eyed genes.

Jungle asians are unironically insect people. You could at least get a good Asian like a Jap or Korean.

>no friends
>smell like fryer grease
>Overweight
>Poor
>Broke from shitcoin ponzis
>Live at parents house

Pick one

Attached: 1528423883320.gif (440x304, 798K)

Relationship with a western roastie is very honest though sir

It's pajeet + asian
ffs they're even called Indonesian etc
Nips > koreans, kazakhs > northern chinks > laos
everything else is subhuman

>One

A Korean or nip sugar baby would cost 10x as much, and at the time I was working in flip land so where the fuck do you propose I should have looked for a Korean or Japanese woman?

Some flips are cutiepies, lots are ugly. When you are young and white you can take your pick, and if you pay them to fug then they don't get clingy. It's a win for everybody unless she is stupid and doesn't take her birth control, cause I sure as fuck never pulled out of any jungle pussy in my life.

Attached: mmexport1530575946370.jpg (1080x1440, 111K)

God is this one of the girls she's literally a 10/10.

There are plenty of cute ones, like in all nationalities.