Buy Sell

I had a "discussion" with you guys about buy and sell nintendo stuff.
The conculsion was that the market is "dry" right now so its better to focus on other things.

so here ist the question:

What can you buy low right now but will be the next retro wave in 2,5 or 10 years?

Pokemoncards? Other consoles ? cellphones

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x375, 54K)

Nintendo 3DS rare games and the consoles.

iv been hoarding japanese wisky lately, yamazaki and hibiki

It's all about supply. Pokemon cards were overprinted so they are worthless. (Except charizards and first edition charizards).

Look at early Magic the Gathering sets with small print runs if you want to do the retro investing thing though that market is getting crowded/over speculated.

when i was 12 i had a deck of 60 pokemon cards confiscated by a principal at my school because they weren't allowed.

That principal was fired a week later, and i never got my cards back no matter how hard my parents tried.

The net worth of those cards on today's market, including the rare shiny cards i had. Is actually about 25,000$

all first edition is worth money if its graded 8+

and you would have sold them for 15 bucks at a flee market 3 years later

at least i woulda had 15 bucks

Why would anyone ever buy Pokemon cards? Who buys the $50k Charizards?

Attached: question.jpg (1120x700, 58K)

same people who buy any collectable you dumb fuck

or a 400 € Nintendo game

good idea

but please tell me not the 3000 € Versions

so what is the magic thing, that everybody loved as a child, but now wants to get rid of...and in 5-10 years wants it back for 100X Money

>same people who buy any collectable you dumb fuck
who?

Karl, Jack and also Peter bought

Honestly I think these tcg collectibles are a fucking meme. I can only find evidence of one or two 1st gen Charizards ever having sold for anything above 30k and some mild media sensationalism surrounding that and that's it.

hey, i think things like that just pushing the hype. But its like with everything. Once the media cover a story like that, the people go crazy and also want to trade.
That was the magic secret of ebay. Some people sold "crap" and got hundrets and thousands of dollars, the media covered it and everybody got on the hypetrain

>The net worth of those cards on today's market, including the rare shiny cards i had. Is actually about 25,000$
Everytime some fag will post a story like this when the reality ends up being they didnt actually have the style of card(shadow/shadowless) that would make it that much.

More likely it would be total 100$ or maybe worthless since you were probably playing with that shit without sleeves

this

Cryptocurrency

Lonely white gentlemen of means.

You'll have to wait till the generation who grew up with them has fuck you money

yeah crypto is cool but....

it dont has to be pokemon cards

ideas welcome

I found a box of Star wars ccg cards last year and found a guy on an online forum to buy them for 600. These things have been out of print for over a decade and I'd never even heard of them before this. The problem isn't there being no market for these things but the problem is your ability to find them.

Right now you could probably make a fortune with sports cards from 60/70s. These oldfags love nostalgia

well to get your hands on them you have to spend a lot of money.
So the question again is, what will is cheap now and will be nostalgic in some years

Just sell drugs then. You can't make money without an initial investment and some knowledge.

>Just sell drugs then
that would be fun but it's oversaturated