What the fuck is his problem?

Not only does he try to scam people with his shitcoin and his fucking mantra about how sv solves every worldproblem with capitalism and unpractically huge blocks, but now his shitting on real projects trying to solve real problems. I wonder what kind of diagnosis he has

Attached: Cringe Wright.png (883x821, 716K)

Does he intimidate you?

Attached: 1548735408621.jpg (1280x1706, 223K)

RENT. FREE.

Attached: 266FDC54-4865-4AC4-908C-46607E69ABC2.jpg (2048x1006, 176K)

Look at those saggy bitch cheeks. He looks like a fucking mastiff

guys I have an announcement. you'll all see how good BSV is once you hear the announcement! *honk*

Attached: 1548861813946.png (960x498, 181K)

what crack meth is he on i want some!

Thats from all the fuckin cock he is sucking and all the benzos he is abusing.

old age, shit starts to sag kiddo

He needs to shut the fuk up about what he's going to do and actually do it.

Yeah this has a DRUMPF FINISHED air about it. Nothin g ever happens

Craig is an insecure boomer, extremely naive, and oblious to social apparatus so blatently obvious to everyone that isnt an old school retard boomer. go smoke some dmt, craig, escape the ego that shackles you to this earth and soar free above the clouds, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, even the dumbest zoomer knows that.

craig is too far bound by his reality, and likely fears his empire come crashing down. btcsv is absolute pajeet tier technology, far from innovative, his presence in the crypto space is cringe.

Attached: A817D170-4A24-40CE-98AD-CB6A2B4B36A5.png (640x480, 264K)

i think we can turn him into a lulzcow desu

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: NEVER posted on bitcoin talk forum.png (400x400, 141K)

op pic is an unrolled loop. bitcoij script is turing complete. coretards say it us not because you cant loop, but you just need a compiler which compiles your python or rust or go into bitcoin script and automatically unroll loops

>unrolled loop
That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Let me explain you a simple thing, sweetie; It is NOT a loop if it's unrolled. Just like a flat piece of rubber is not a wheel. How can faketoshi lovers be so stupid and deluded?

whose forcing these shitty memes. Vishnu and honk. Must not want most of Jow Forums to make it. Understandable.

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!

Attached: 1549393220916.jpg (650x531, 141K)

LMAOOO, isn't that this doood who said BCH will flip BTC
xD lol lol

he also said cp is okay on an immutable public ledger cause the authorities will not care

Yeah he’s definitely a delusional maniac. It’ll be cool when he finally kills himself. I’m sure he’ll bitch out of that too and blame something for his retarded bullshit. Just wait til next year when he forks BSV to work on his new ultra mega coin

don't worry, I'm sure he'll cryptically announce it at least a year ahead of time.

Literally who?