MAINNET LINK

>"We're happy to announce that mainnet is going live today at midnight 24:00 PST!"
>quick pump to 48 cents
>mainnet launches
>???
>"Go have fun guys! Connect real world data to blockchains!"
>nothing happens for hours
>a few nodes go live
>literally no demand, no dapp has more than 4 autistic users and can't even handle bigger data
>every node runs at a loss
>a couple nodes shut off again
>someone figures out double spending on a glitchy contract
>radio silence on all communication channels
>mainnet shutdown after 9 hours
>some teams delete tweets about working with chainlink
>$0.01777 on binance after 4 days
>delisted after 1 week
>Rory pinned a message in "Chainlink Official".
>"We are sorry to announce that the efforts of the Chainlink team and SmartContractDotCom are finally coming to an end. The product hasn't evolved into what we envisioned initially but the project itself hasn't failed completely. It was a great time and a tremendous learning experience for all of us. The support from the community inspired us to work day in day out on our mission. All communication channels will be closed during the coming days but we'll try to get a closing statement from our CEO and founder Sergey Nazarov, sadly he is not answering his phone as of this moment. You were a great community and we look forward to sharing another adventure with you!"

This is how it's gonna go.

Attached: 1548303162190.png (888x1025, 426K)

Unironically bullish for link

pls no

Attached: C01C6BE9-C167-4E0D-BCB3-F6C783A27BC5.png (363x296, 136K)

Kek. This is far more likely than $1000eoy.

This. Mainnet defeats the purpose of the whitepaper.

>72 hours later Sergey leaves one final tweet - "So long and thanks for all the Big Macs."

This is why it's very important to make sure nobody ever uses your token for its intended purpose. It kills hype and grandiose speculation.

There is no mainnet, user

>"Select nodes to connect:"
>CLTestServ1
>CLTestServ2
>PeePeePoo.Poo
>SirGay1488
>brraaAAaap

>mainnet launches
>???
>"Go have fun guys! Connect real world data to blockchains!"
>nothing happens

Attached: Dancing Serg classic style.gif (1167x1200, 3.69M)

Kek. No. THIS is how its gonna go.

Attached: PicsArt_02-05-11.20.10.jpg (1440x2560, 691K)

List continued
>SIBOS-stall_11
>supercompute_minneapolis

I think that LINK is the kind of technology that will be a catalyst for lots of new stuff.

Pretty soon, there will be a need for standarization of the contracts so that they can be traded on market places. I'm sure binance or bitfinex will offer trading for new LINK contracts.

Future trading will quickly move from legacy over to the internet, to avoid government fees, regulation and red tape.

This is the kind of thing that will lead to the singularity where each LINK will be worth over 1 million dollars.

Kekked

>toilet1
>toilet2
>toilet3
etc

So now fudders are resorting to fanfiction to FUD? fucking desperate ...can you guys imagine? That guy took a hours of his life writing this shit to fud a token he supposedly doesnt care about...

Fucking kek. Would read again

Who the fuck is selling at these prices

It all feels too likely.

Attached: 1525669193809.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Come out to the street, we'll get together, have a few shits.

Attached: 1544247327546.png (474x696, 89K)

If that would really be the case I would create some useful trustless end to end smart contracts myself and pitch them to companies who could benefit from them.

Attached: 1548013889301.gif (696x478, 799K)

When did we last have a good "name your ChainLink node" thread?

Attached: 1527630413759.png (500x455, 148K)

You had me believing until “is the kind of thing that will lead to the singularity where each LINK will be worth over 1 million dollars.”

1 milly? Really?

Attached: DC77DA2D-70C5-4B5D-AE54-8EB904A69B8B.jpg (1819x1023, 170K)

"At least we tried"

perhaps somebody who wants to buy in at 25 cents.

>but the project itself hasn't failed completely. It was a great time and a tremendous learning experience for all of us.

made me lol