Another day of wage cucking

>another day of wage cucking
>another day of crypto being dead
>another day of being a poorfag
>another day of tfw no gf
>another day of huge financial losses thanks to meme coins
>another day of wishing I could just end it all

H-how's your Tuesday guys?

Attached: 1516717269279.jpg (900x675, 69K)

most people just live in a fantasy land inside their head to avoid the reality that is their life. they dream of tomorrow, how it will be different after they just "put in work". it never changes though. they become caught up in this nightmare. years seem like days. they look back on their life, decades passed, still the same. most are caught up in a never ending line of hurdles and errands; constant obstructions in the wagies path, consuming all his time. until one day he is 45 and looks in the mirror and asks himself, where did the time go? whose life is this? who am i?

anyways, have a nice day at work OP :)

Im going to need you to delete this.

Made my Asian gf spread her legs shoulder length apart standing up and just fucked her raw while she begged me to cum inside her

Attached: 524992F5-888B-4E33-8568-37424275DA77.jpg (250x250, 5K)

how to get an asian gf?

Spirituality is your key to not needing any of that stuff OP.

you are young
no money in the world will buy you that feel of being young
enjoy it

Trust me.. I probably have the worst life of all users.

maybe your youth was better. mine has been spent struggling to even find a full time job between sleeping in my car to moving back in with my parents multiple times. many of us didn't have that carefree California Dream youth of partying at the beach with roasties like you boomer faggots did. kys

>be young
>waste entire youth studying and wagecucking dead end job
>still can't find a better one after graduation
>and even if I do, it will b e a soul crushing paper pushing officecuck job, where I will continue to waste my youth and stress myself making money for someone else

Attached: 1517858649615.png (635x661, 227K)

Also, I just dumped my GF of 4 years for being too fat.

At the time, I was a loner perma virgin incel, so I hooked up with her. she was nice to me, so I stayed. But I've been taking better care of myself with Jow Forums and /fa/ shit, and she refused to better herself phsyically, so I left her. And now im completely alone.

I suppose someone such as myself should have been thankful for someone like her, but I was not happy. /blog

Attached: 1539386118083.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

Work on yourself, be a better you, yet still be yourself.

Are you happy now?

I recently left with my gf of 6 years. It is what it is bro dont let it get you down

holy fuck how have wagies not just killed themselves already I mean seriously for the love of god

those are a lot of assumptions
you will understand though, once it's too late

I feel more free, but lonely

whyd you leave her

how do you support yourself?

Honestly, I just want cryptos to go up so I can go on a small vacation. Its been so long. I need a change of my environment. the days are fading into each other and its not a good feel

Attached: 1540323780816.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

>I feel more free, but lonely
As long as you feel like you made that decision after deep enough introspection and not the spur of the moment, good for you.

Take care of yourself, user. If things get worse, don't hesitate to seek help, whether with parents or with professionals.

Attached: 1528813197825.jpg (683x683, 48K)

Attached: 1429200745129.jpg (2048x1447, 253K)

Hodl on user, same feelz here. They are saying it's currently the longest bear market in the history of crypto. We are surely past the worst days.

Attached: 1541077719144.jpg (650x842, 69K)

yes it's only going downwards
just like the price of btc

Attached: D3707AC2-B4DB-4655-BD64-D91FAC43B72C.jpg (1053x671, 103K)

>He didn't fall for the coding meme

But what if I'm Black

Be white

>in a never ending line of hurdles and errands; constant obstructions in the wagies path, consuming all his time. until one day he is 45 and looks in the mirror and asks himself, where did the time go?

Attached: 1526666078473.jpg (399x550, 61K)

Then don’t reproduce and stick to your own kind

Find yourself a qt that can accept you for who you are.

Go to a poor village in Africa. Build a well, buy solar panels for them and build a house for yourself. Marry the hottest girls and drown in a harem of pussy.

Attached: 1539276660485.jpg (334x334, 88K)

I could marry a hot girl in Africa without doing any of that desu. My parents are Nigerian, they have a big vacation house over there, and I'm high income earner in the US.

So much this, youth is the only hardcurrennc that exist, i regret so much i am so into trying rich, if i look back on my past life, it seems so unimportant and not worth to memorize. I tried to make memorable memmories, but they were all to medicore...

Empty stomach 1 problem, Full stomach 100 problems.

just dont get AIDS

Based African

I'm doing alright.

Gonna be taking a nephew to the gym in a bit. He's been working on some programming stuff on his own and I'm hoping to help him get off the computer once in a while, eat healthier and get in shape while we have conversations. Gotta encourage positive actions.

He hasn't seen his dad in a long while, so while his mom is single, working and studying to be a nurse, I (and the rest of my family) is actively involved with my sisters' kids. Want to build a healthy foundation for when they're on their own. Takes a village to raise a kid so to speak.

Beyond that, today is a study day for an upcoming math test and a review day in my math class itself.

Gotta make the most of the bear market.

Have an original Pepe that some customer drew on the blackboard of my pizza work place.

Attached: 20161114_191802.jpg (4128x2322, 1009K)

DELET

dubs of truth

Attached: 1540680280129.jpg (480x480, 13K)

Its a unconsious defensive mechanism that any people with healthy minds do have. Beeing a little bit ignorant about things and bliss things off is the only way to function longterm.

I actually really enjoy my job. I love the work, and get paid enough to be able to eat out everyday if I wanted.

Feels good man.

t. Data scientist

28 Boomer
Drugs.. half my life... sometimes on...sometimes off....
Realize when i'm off, why i was on them. When i'm on them.... realize why i was off them. There is no middle ground, haven't had a truely pleasureable happy, warm in the stomach feel in 18 years. Work as front desk at a nice hotel, rich guests come and go. Many roasties that look good
>So miserable with myself and my 3 hour sleep nights that i can't even fake being semi normie anymore
They probably think i'm creepy and awkward
JUST

Attached: 1371164950129.jpg (1000x673, 207K)