This is a real chad right here

Singlehandedly brought down Ambrosus and made these hypocrites eat their shit. He got doxxed and and was subjected to extreme autism in the Amb tg. This is the real life based chad. I would tell my girlfriend to suck his dick for one night.

Attached: 69FE56A3-998F-4B59-A8FC-6DBC537B946A.jpg (1190x1938, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

riaforce.com
blog.ambrosus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unironically based and redpilled

Broseph

Hear hear. Please get this man a better job. I heard he was looking for a high level position

KYS for continuing the doxxing. That's why we can't have nice things on Jow Forums. Hell, at some point even I had legit information that could have made you faggots some money, but I decided against sharing it cause the risk of me or someone I know getting doxxed was too high. Hell, getting doxxed is not that a big of a deal, but turning that shit into memes that have the potential to reach thousands of people is a huge problem.

Attached: 1318642803471.jpg (306x245, 16K)

Baist broseph.

#justiceforjoseph

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 10.30.55 AM.png (277x121, 19K)

post his link in here im too stupid to find it in the main thread, i have a possible good lead for him

Fuck off, Alan

riaforce.com

Great guy for calmly telling truth in the face of such an attack. Amblets thought that biz would ruin him; but instead, He's respected by us and they are hated more than ever. Also it must have been a team member that doxxed him because of how quick it was.

Backstory please I’m confused

how did this user get doxxed tho?
He is based and Josepilled, but nobody deserves to get doxxed.

>how did this user get doxxed tho?

Probably a team member searching the emails...

This is the best part of the whole situation. I’m sure Kevin’s bitch ass dig some digging to find one who was attempting to “hurr organized fud” ambrosus. Doxxes Joseph, but in him doing that he gave us all a face to put to our new savor. Ambrosus can’t even doxx somebody correctly, instead they doxx somebody and create a literal hero.

he forgot to censor his first name in one of those emails + he gave some information about himself. Apparently some psycho on Jow Forums found his last name/linkedin profile and posted it here and the guy confirmed it was correct.

based and Jesuspilled

Broseph posted this in the mega thread to prove he’s not larping about his communication with th team.

To clear things up he went to the Amb tg with this FULL NAME so he knows that he is standing by his words and not just an user fudding. The Amb autism quickly doxxed his info and Facebook a count and just dismissed everything on the basis of he only has a bachelors degree in nuclear fuckign physics.

Attached: E228D1BC-F7CA-4562-A43A-664EF6A7E077.png (992x836, 50K)

>Also it must have been a team member that doxxed him
Probably Fatsetti

Kevin wouldn't doxx him.

Angel would, though.

FUCK AMBROSUS PAJEETS JOE #1

What can we do to protect this bro

Meanwhile baeshoor and Kevin are a bunch of nobodies with no formal education getting paid 4amb per day to be jannies. Fucking discusting.

Ill tell you what, Joseph is honorable guy who is going to make it far it this world. Gotta respect a nigga willing to give his opinion while getting called stupid, uneducated and inexperienced.

He won.

Can you find his email in that mega thread and post it here? The chad needs a damn promotion

[email protected]

It probably was angel. Fucking guy ruins everything he touches. First sss, most recently attempting to doxx Joseph and turning him into /ourguy

sent, hopefully we can help eachother

What information did he reveal exactly? I've been wagecucking all day and haven't been able to keep up.

What is the information fuck internet drama get money

[email protected]

I respect that. I would personaly never expose myself to Amb autism like that because there's so much to lose. But I really appriciate the guts.

He just revealed that the “sensors” amb had recently showcased were shit tier off the shelf sensors. He than stated that he and a few colleagues built something very similar (decentralized IoT sensors) in about a week

Everybody said bs, who the fuck are you, he said who he was, posted some of his work and emails with drago and fataetti to shut up the amblets. They than proceed to doxx him.....

Now he’s /ourguy and we got his back.

If you have time read the whole thing.

Amb got absolutely mozz'd

this. take note AMB marketing team. now you can't even pull a proper exit scam cos your worthless tokens are even more worthless. now all the 'muh military grade sensors' shilling ain't gonna do shit.

ha!

Versetti can learn a lot from Joseph about keeping your cool, explaining your perspective/opinion and not downtalking people who see otherwise. Joseph would make a much better amb ceo.

I also saw this user post about how Vlad Trifa is involved with Evrythng and is one of the founders or smth. What is interesting this company does IoT solutions for likes of Coca Cola and such. The logical thing would be they partnered with Ambrosus, but the real btfoing was supposedly done when they passed on Amb and proceded to sign with their competition OriginTrail.
I then checked and this is unironically all true.
For any decent IQ bizlet that should have been a red flag that Amb is selling shit wrapped in hype.

An user did some digging and found a pic of the InnoLab.

Attached: 434E395B-3E67-40F8-B8B7-5AE82E5A6504.jpg (698x629, 142K)

trashed and vettipilled

they are getting utterly exposed user. good investigating

He was banned because he was making broad assumptions based on no factual information, and because his tone was entirely accusatory. If you want information from someone, you say, "hey I see this and it raises some questions, can you explain what is going on?" Not "hey, I see this and it raises some questions, therefore you must be trying to scam us all." That's like walking into a McDonalds and saying "why don't you post all your ingredients on the menu, you must be trying to poison me!" And then immediately running outside to the sidewalk and screaming "McDonalds is trying to poison me!" before anyone even answers you. Just stupid logic.

Plus he picked some trivial detail about a sensor and used it to make all these ridiculous accusations about the company that had literally zero to do with sensors. And again, only people who choose to believe Jow Forums garbage are influenced by this. Anyone who clearly understands the facts thought Joseph was out of line. After he was banned, Vlad popped on and gave a perfectly reasonable explanation about all the sensor nonsense. If you choose not to believe it, or you don't understand it, I don't know what to tell you. No one gets banned for asking reasonable questions. We actually have very healthy debate in that forum where a lot of clear information is disseminated. If Joseph or you or anyone else wants the real truth, simply ask a question. Don't start by automatically assuming Ambrosus (or anyone else) is out to scam you. If Ambrosus was really scamming people, they are the worst scammers ever. They wait until their token price is rock bottom and they've spent the entire past year spending tons of money to develop all this cutting edge technology only to then cut and run? Because that makes all the sense in the world. Listen to what you are saying.

Hi Kevin how much dey pay ya? How heavy r thy bags?

that what he said in my leddit inbox, hes fuming irl

Versetti dat u ?

i asked him to have discord on here he replied with

I can't. It's all just nonsense. "No lies"? It's all lies. Nothing productive happens there. It's a complete waste of time trying to convince anyone of anything there. It baffles me that this kind of thing even exists. In no other arena do startup companies have to deal with ridiculous online forums full of ignorant goons that just spew lies about them for no good reason. If you want truth, go here. blog.ambrosus.com/

Hi, this is Joseph. You did not ban me from the chat, I left after some of your community said that we reached a disagreement.

I will retract my statements specifically regarding the IoT sensor demonstration video I previously posted if you can provide proof there is a more complex sensor prototype, or can show a use-case in which this sensor system is actually being used to track goods.

I don't think my claim is based on no factual information, I was only discussing my opinion on a single video. I never said anything accusatory other than asking why this was all the innovation lab had to show after a year of development and 30M in funding.

What trivial detail did I pick? The hardware as well as the data visualization platform looked primitive and like a very rough prototype, not something that would be produced by a "10 person full time staff" as stated in your company's blog posts.

>If you want truth, go here. blog.ambrosus.com/
*HONK*
*HOOOONK*

Why won't Versetti come here and have an AMA? Jow Forums not good enough now all of the sudden? It used to be good enough when threads were in his favour and he got shilled by bizonacci....
Or is he just afraid that we'll make him post sharpie in the pooper?

He posted a thread today, he said it was "his turn"

Everybody at amb is OBSESSED AND SEETHING at /biz for exposing them

i am now blacklisted from reddit and or my entire acc was purged not joking

You are the most based man on the face of the planet. I live in NYC and will buy you a beer

just kidding but maybe not,
hopefully he responds soon probably not tho

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 2.51.44 PM.png (1021x615, 173K)

Who?

This is unbelievable.

its not unbelievable to think amb team/mods have a relationship with r/cryptocurrency and or higher up mods on ledit

this isn't entirely true, he only revealed that they weren't expanding into American markets anytime soon and then doubted their abilities due to taking a whole year just to produce an amateur-level prototype. He later demonstrated he has little-to-no practical understanding of IoT tech.

My LinkedIn is literally posted as the main picture, you can read there of my multiple awards from fortune 500 companies for enterprise implementations of IoT devices.

Any fucktard out of kindergarten can tell you that pic related is not 30mil $ tech.

Attached: 1549393192076.jpg (1600x1063, 710K)

D-do you hold LINK based broseph?
Crypto needs people like you fren.

No, in the other thread I discuss how I have been out of crypto because there is too much vaporware.

He posted in the tg under his real full name, you fuckwits

Amb doesn't have a marketing team, just desperate bagholders.

>and he got shilled by bizonacci

Bizonacci got tricked by Ambrosus's many lies and promises, for example a partnership with GSK, it was not his fault and he did not have contact with or get payment in any way from Ambrosus.

They doxxed me before I joined the telegram.