Attached: bullrun.jpg (650x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.msg49391697#msg49391697
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitcoin
chx
and things that aren't released yet

chx will lead next bull run. I'm calling the top at 148B MC right now

Do you really think alts will sink with BTC pumping? Like, is that a thing? The dominance will fall foh sure

>btc goes up
>alts go down
>btc goes down
>alts go down

>btc goes sideways
>alts go down

Top 9 on CMC will be for the most part the biggest gainers (except tether)
Will start after an official bottom happens, which it hasn't yet.
Will last 10-14 months and will literally be shilled by every media source on the planet once it gains traction
Will create an entirely new class of wealth and millionaires with a handful billionaires.
Anyone buying within 3 months of the bottom will likely become a millionaire even with modest investment ($2-5k)
ATH's will shock even the biggest crypto advocates.
Shitcoins will have their 10-50X's but they will not be sustained like the top coins just due to lack of notoriety.
I honestly expect it to officially start in 2019 and continue through most if not all of 2020 and possibly into 2021, but again we have to bottom first.

Umbrella will herald the golden bull

Get in on the reverse ICO now happening on forkdelta.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101456.msg49391697#msg49391697

i predict i will still be poor after it

Bottom: $2500 Oct 2019
Top: $45000 May 2023

a serious post on Jow Forums? Gtfo

>Anyone buying within 3 months of the bottom will likely become a millionaire even with modest investment ($2-5k)

Pure cope, those days are long gone.

You're gonna need at least $100K in there to touch a million.

I dumped everything into Abra’s bit10 token because I don’t have time to day trade.

Attached: 8A573466-51DF-434E-86DD-D39694B3003C.png (1125x2436, 348K)

I dont need bullrun. I need any movement beside sideways.

Not cope at all. If you thought FOMO in the 17 bull run was crazy just wait until all the people start to FOMO in this time around. What's different this time you ask? The difference this time is it will literally be shilled daily by every known investor on the planet about how much money everyone is making. It will cause 10-100X the FOMO that happened last round. Institutional money was very scared to get involved fully last round, but they will not miss out this round. Money will literally pour into the crypto market. You will be able to watch the overall crypto market cap grow minute by minute at the peak of the coming bull run.
The craziest part though? It will repeat the same cycle and do it all over again in 4-6 years.

btc goes to 80k

then alts go 100x

I hope this comes to pass!

What's a conservative bull run estimate? I.e. a good place to pull out your initial?
40k?

The whole market is riding on bitcoin
What's sad is how easy it was to scam normies into buying alts

10x....you gotta be kidding me,literal bottom of the barrel shitcoins were doing that in january every couple of days.

psst, the more people get into alts, the less this is true. Decentralization means not having the market tank when btc fails another load test.

Spring 2020 everything moons.

These recent pumps inform us that there are still scores of people out there who remember what BTC and ETH did and are just waiting to put their money in when everyone else isn’t going to call them a retard for doing so. All it will take is for an ounce of adoption. I think we will see this in the form of asset tracking through IOT in things like homes and cars. Accelerometers and tamperproff odometers. Updated maintenance history goes directly to a ledger of some kind. As soon as people start effectively using and saving money by using this tech, we will see a boom like never before. I think we are going down for another year or two, but this is going to happen. We are going to be rich. We are autistclly early. When everyone else stopped paying attention to “muh buttcorn”, we were just beginning our research. We are all going to be filthy rich. Seriously. Just don’t bitch out

Everyone loses their money. Everything pops. There's a bubble that is going to pop. Everyone who invested in this will never recover, the person responsible will be in a country where theres no usa extradition. You'll be poor and your descendants will be poor from the greed. Many will commit suicide, the strong willed will probably become wagies until they die. Screencap this for when the cryptoscammery business is shown as a fraud and nobody buys into it. "A fool and his money are soon parted"

CHECKED

You're supposed to buy in when everyone thinks you're a retard for buying in. What the fuck are you talking about?

yes, the new crypto's getting released in 2019 and 2020 will kill everything that's out now

>Being this much of a fucking retard
user... I... I just can't even respond to such idiocy properly....

When do you think we will touch the bottom? It looks like in October

I’m talking about the retards that had a binancs account between December 2017 and March of last year who have since not touched crypto. I’m also talking about the boomer CEO of some company who has no idea this stuff exists and will eventually be told by some zoomer in his IT department that they will be moving to decentralized contracts for their invoicing, scratches their head, and agrees without even knowing what the fuck the zoomer is talking about. BTC went to 20k and it doesn’t even function. When this stuff actually serves a purpose, it will be huge

>BTC went to 20k and it doesn’t even function. When this stuff actually serves a purpose, it will be huge
retard

I had thought it would be before June, but I will be honest and say I really don't know for sure. Every time I think we are about to start the final drop it stalls at support levels. Also the final decline to the bottom won't happen overnight or in a week, but will likely take several weeks and maybe even several months.

yes, october 2019 is bottom

Not the first time i’ve been called a retard on the internet, fren. I give my own opinions. Copy paste FUD and call people names with no argument all you like. My opinion is my opinion

Vote Tulsi

Attached: tulsi.jpg (1200x1803, 447K)

Alright you didn't listen I guess you'll be "mining" for "bitcoins" or "tokens" in the back of a dumpster or panhandling near a street intersection screaming "fuck crypto" to the sky while eating food you found out of a trashcan.

Attached: 263e24a31fe09ed5bc4e4f261075ae29.jpg (500x375, 35K)

The more people getting scamed makes it more true
The only clear trend of 99% of alts the past 10 years

Madame President!

checked and depressingpilled

How is this going for you? Sounds appealing.

Very happy with security and simplicity, but market’s just shit right now. I had btc when it was $30, sold at $200, and have been watching from the sidelines ever since.

I have more money now, and it felt like a good time to get back in, and I like the non-custodial wallet.