What if i told that this guy is actually not alive today

what if i told that this guy is actually not alive today

Attached: Jihan.jpg (1872x1872, 205K)

BUT TOMORROW

There is a chinaman living in the blockchain

IF* it is confirmed that he is dead get ready for a massive red dildo that will probably be a record setter. Might even hit triple digits

you die everyday because everyday you lose consciousness and during this a lot of your atoms gets replaced or changed, you tomorrow is not really you today

bch might actually break physic laws and go negative

Learning is not dieing, sorry to tell you. Dieing is the destruction of knowledge not the incorporation of it.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

Yes because without Jihan all cryptos are worthless. The fuck are you smoking?

This is actually mind blowing desu. would you accept a trillion dollars if you would to forget the last 24 hours of your day? No because it literally is like dying. You would not be the "you" you are right now.

nobody even cares he's missing you daft fuck, not even his mother

he's dog food now. probably made him fuck his mother before they killed him

Probably got whacked by the Chicom government after he fucked their plans for future global monetary domination by going all-in on Bcash.

Now they have their stooges back in control and it's time to reposition.

I would believe you.

Ofcourse you would. Who are you trying to fool?

You dont get it retard.

he is still alive, but being tortured for the private keys to his 1 million bcash

Except if you do enough drugs you can forget spans of days and not get a trillion dollars for it.

pretty sure he was sited having lunch with rbg

*HONK*
BUY
*HONK*

Attached: 1549399472201.jpg (1024x1152, 124K)

>a trillion dollars to take a xan
sure thing boss

he only has BCH and BSV

The liquidation of his assets would send the market into a tailspin as well as the loss of one of the biggest mining pools in the world. Don't give a shit what you think you know, this would devastate the market.

Alzheimer is one hell of an illness. Luckily we know now why it happens: gingivitis bacteria.

I'd say well meme'd fren

Attached: 1491114489358.jpg (401x367, 15K)

*HONK*
*HONK*
I like this meme, it sums up Jow Forums perfectly!
*HONK*
*HONK*

He was fired from bitmain before he went missing

Antpool has already lost a lot of % of BTC hashrate. Nobody gave a shit when GHash went from 50% of all hashrate to essentially 0%. Jihan also already sold all of his BTC in a desperate attempt to pump the price of BCHABC which obviously failed.

did bilderberg group kill him and put him on the blockchain to fight dr craig wrights tuplip ai

I wish bizonacci would cover this

if he is dead, BCH will tank, but that is all

Him and quadrigaCX ceo going missing at the same time
All I'm saying is look into it

Just a regular dog in China

and what if your yesterday you is not your real you, that in the second that you were to sleep your yesterday old died and all the things that you did yesterday are just memories of your death you but you just feel the same because you are wired that way

araaa zo dis boi is dead and forgot the password xD binance now very problem very very it forgot passowrd xDDDDD

Attached: vhs.png (400x400, 168K)

This. Craig Satoshi Wright banished him from this Earth and uploaded his consciousness to the BSV blockchain

i cant remember what happened 2 days ago. and i dont care at all

but noone gave me a trillion dollars for it :(

>becoming the richest man alive ever and forever by just forgetting another boring mundane day

>tfw btc vs bch was actually a usa vs china proxy war

Attached: poltards.jpg (567x567, 160K)

no person of note will ever even know bsv and its poopy memes exist

i saw that article about chink billionaires dying so i wouldn't be surprised